Chapter 1

100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:Fangirl
 

Hyoyeon let out a big sigh as she finished her work early,"Done!"She clapped her hands and wipes the sweat in her forehead."Hope auntie will go home early.Im lonely."Hyoyeon pouts and remove her apron."I should call Sooyoungie,"A idea popped out in her head and she softly chuckled.She dialed her bestfriend's number and wait for few rings.

"Yahh!"Hyoyeon shouted at the other line and chuckled softly."What?"She asked with annoyance in her voice.It's Sooyoung."Come here!Let's fangirl together!"Sooyoung let out a big sigh and chuckles."Why?"Hyoyeon furrowed her eyebrows and went upstairs."Nothing.Wait for me in a few minutes,got it?Bye."Sooyoung hunged up.

Hyoyeon jumped and clapped her hands together."I'm lucky to have a bestfriend like Sooyoungie~"Hyoyeon giggled and went inside.Her room is girlish.The walls are painted with pink carnation and her queen-sized bed is also pink with full of flowers.As expected,her room is filled with posters,EXO's poster.

She often looked at her idol's picture when she's lonely."Yah Wu Yi Fan!When will I met you,eh?"She grinned and spread her legs around her bed."You know I liked you since birth~"She faced the poster and chuckled at her cheesyness."But seriously,I'll meet you soon and We'll get married!"Hyoyeon squeeled.

Not an ordinary squeel but her squel can break any glass around her anytime right now."Okay now Hyo.Chill~Your oppa will be freaked out if he saw you like this,okay?"Hyoyeon sat up in her bed and fix her blond wavy hair.Silence filled the room.She can hear her own breath now.

Hyoyeon sighed and looked out the window."I don't know but to feel right now,"She shrugged and went to her parents picture in her study table.She get it and caressed the picture,without realizing tthat tears started to flow at her soft and rosy cheeks.

"Appa,Umma How are you?I hope your here to come to the stage with me if I'm receiving a award.I'm doing this for you both and for my future too.I promise I'll take care of myself and----"She got cut when she heard the doorbell rang.She knows its her bestfriend,Sooyoung.She ran fast and went to the door.

"Hi Soo~!"Hyoyeon sang and jumped to her gian bestfriend."Yah!You tiny cutie.Chill!I'll fangirl with you,don't worry!"She grinned and reassured that she'll join her small bestfriend."I just missed you."She pouted and continued.

"Plus,You're really joining me,of course.That's why I called you her.Pabo,"The blond with average height girl sticked her tongue out.The brunnet tall girl rolled her eyes playfully and went inside Hyoyeon's house.

"Where's your auntie?"Sooyoung looked around and furrowed her eyebrows."I don't have any idea too.This past few days,she's been going out and going home late."Hyoyeon shrugged and jumped in the couch.

"Ohhh,I smell something fishy."She muttered but Hyoyeon can hear it enough."What?"She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her bestfriend."Nothing.Let's just EXO's Showtime."Sooyoung shook her head and sat beside her bestfriend.

Hyoyeon shrugged and nodded quickly.She the T.V and change the channel to EXO's showtime."OMG!Right on time.The first epsode just started!"Hyoyeon squeeled,making Sooyoung cover her ears.

"Yah!My eardrums hurt because of you!"Sooyoung playfully hit Hyoyeon's arm."Aish.Be quiet.Kris oppa is coming out of the van!Look!"Hyoyeon jumped up and down and have a little celebration.After that,she sat down quietly,wanting to hear everything her oppars said.

After 1 hour passed,Sooyoung fell asleep while Hyoyeon is still spazzing with ber oppars.Now,she's watching their performance during MAMA 2013.EXO is dancing growl and It's D.O's part where Kris is behind him while D.O is trying to give him the cap.

She squeeled when Kris was smirking like asdfghjkl and Sooyoung got shocked.She suddenly kicked Hyoyeon,making her winced in pain.Sooyoung didn't know that she had a burnt part in her thighs.

When she's cooking for their dinner,she suddenly hit the thermos full of hot water.She squinted her eyes and endured the pain.She got used to it,that she didn't mind the pain anymore.She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.Hyoyeon opened her eyes and smiled weakly.

"It doesn't hurt Hyoyeon.You're a strong girl.You're not weak."She muttered and bit her lowee lips.Hyoyeon tried to stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter