teaser #001

— ♚ perfection | sm's new girlgroup to debut! —revealing members!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 teaser one 
confirmation of debut
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
Ms. Park breathed in heavily, secretly hoping that she— and the girls aren't in trouble. Soo Man's staff gazed towards the girl and smiled.
 
"Ms. Park! Lee Soo Man has been waiting for you!" Ms. Shin said. Ms. Park gave her a slight nod and weakly smile at her. With a one last deep breath, she knocked on the door. Ms. Park fidget on her fingers and bit her lip. She had seen Lee Soo Man angry and it's not a pretty good sight at all. It's terrifying. But come to think of it, the girls, including herself didn't do something wrong. Her thoughts were disturbed when she suddenly heard a muffled voice through the door.
 
"Come in" Ms. Park opened the door and went inside his office. "Oh. Ms.Park, come sit" Soo Man told her and she quickly obey.
 
"So how's the girls? Are they improving?" Ms. Park nodded her head. 
 
"I'm planning on debuting the 9 of them on January, SM isn't quite gaining much of the popularity, so I decided to release a new one" Lee Soo Man stated, handing her the files of SM's popularity. And he's right, SM's loosing fame. Ms. Park's eyes widened. Soon enough, Big Hit Entertainment would be the one handing the name of 'Most Famous Entertainment' and Soo Man didn't like that idea.
 
"Here is the schedule, practices would be times two than their original practices, I need them to be perfect" Ms. Park sheepishly smile. The girls weren't named 'Perfection' for nothing. Wait until the netizens discover them, it'll be the bomb.
 
 
 
 
Ms. Park ran towards the girls' practice room. As soon as she arrived, she opened the door without knocking, she bit back her smile when she saw the girls still practicing. 
 
"Girls, listen up!" Ms. Park turned off the speakers and all of them automatically stopped. The youngest one groan in exhaustion and grab a bottle of water. The 9 girls gathered around Ms. Park giving her all the attention.
 
"Soo Man talked to me and said that you're practice days would be times two than your original practicing days" The youngest one who is drinking water, spit it out with her eyes wide.
 
"Did we do something wrong? Oh god. I knew it, I should've do better" She hissed at herself. Ms. Park chuckled grinning at the girls.
 
"Nah. But you are gonna debut in midst January 2014!" She squealed and jumped on the ground. The girls glanced at each other before joining Ms. Park on squealing and jumping.
 
"Finally! After all our hardworks, we're finally debuting!" The oldest one, dramatically said while group-hugging the girls.
 
________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» so this is not a really good teaser ;; forgive me, so yeay the teaser! ^^