Shining strategy

Running Man With SHINee OT5!

"I told you, I can't find where the tomato is. It's the same place where we were talking about the tomato 15 minutes ago! Come on, we're just turning around like a fool people! Where is the tomato?!" Key shouted at the cameraman. Honestly he doesn't mean to do that, but he's in a 100 degree Celsius right now. He's boiling in his anger. "What to do?! Is it okay if I cook the beef steak without the sauce?" He sighed as he walked with the cameraman to the first floor.

"But I'm sure the taste will be different. Maybe it will be too dry, you know." Key murmured to himself. "30 minutes to go, Key-ssi. Don't you want to find the stove?" The cameraman asked in the middle of Key's panicked face. "Eh? Do they give us the limit of time? I didn't hear it, really."

"Yeah, it's a secret actually. They said to all of the cameramen. They told us, they will announce it to SHINee when there's 15 minutes left. Please, Key-ssi, since you've know this already, don't tell me you knew it from me. Just act like nothing happened and start to cook, ppali~" the cameraman a little bit frustrated. "Huh, are you kidding me? Okay, let's start searching the stove, then. Just forget about the sauce."

Key walks to the first floor with a pout on his face. When he realizes the remaining time that he has, he moves faster to search the stoves. "Oh, what is it?" Key looked up for the strange thing that he saw in front of the Library's door. "Oh, look. Now I'm searching for the stove, but I found the tomatoes instead. Are you kidding me? I found these tomatoes on the first floor. Didn't the PD-nim say all of the ingredients are on the second floor? Really? Or..." He paused for a while. Take a breath, then he shows a disbelief expression.

***

All of the stoves are used by Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin. After he's done with the refrigerator, Taemin makes a roasted bread with the stove. One stove inside the Library, The other one inside the meeting room, the other one inside the gymnastic room, and the last one is very easy to find, it's in the middle of the main hall, right in front of the main door. Since Jonghyun is using the one inside the library, Minho is using the one inside the gymnastic room, and Onew is using the one that inside the meeting room, so Taemin is using the last one, the easiest one to find.

"Actually I feel a little bit guilty toward Key. Don't you think it's a little bit too cruel?" Jonghyun asked the cameraman while he's still cooking his dish. "Can I send a message to Key with this camera? Can you shoot me?" When he saw the cameraman nodded his head, he smiled.

"Ya, Key-ah~ I feel bad after doing that, forgive me, okay? If you can't win the first mission, it's okay! I'll still love you~ No, I'm just kidding. Hehe~ I know you can do your best, Key! You're our best cook, after all~ Saranghae<3 "

Jonghyun laughing out loud until he feels a soft hand touches his right shoulder.

"What did you say? Feel bad for what? Explain it to me!" Key showed his anger to Jonghyun. "K-Key, calm down. It-It's actually not my idea. It's Onew hyung and Minho's idea. Taemin and I just followed what they said. A-Anyway, I don't think it's matter anymore since you've found the tomatoes, right?" Jonghyun put an awkward smile while he's pointing at the box of tomatoes that Key hold on his hand.

"Huh? Can't you see?! I can't cook right now because you guys used it already! I have to wait for you, Jonghyun-ah. Come on, better you cook faster or I won't cook for you and the other members tomorrow." Jonghyun nervously nodded his head.

"Attention to all SHINee members, 1 hour and 15 minutes has already passed, you guys have 15 minutes to go. Please prepare your dish nicely. Remember, at least we have 5 dishes from 5 SHINee members. Good luck!" The PD announced something again through the speaker. "YA! Do you want me to lose? Well, I know I'm a good cook. So you guys don't want me to win, right? YA, I ask you, have I done something wrong? And-OMO! Be careful, the ramen is still hot, you dumb! Taste it with the chopstick!" And the naggy Key nagged all along until 15 minutes has passed.

"Geez, how to cook beef steak in 15 minutes?!" Desperate Key almost shouted because of his distress.

***

"So, for all of SHINee members, listen carefully, please." The PD-nim paused for a while as he knows Taemin and Minho are still playing around. Joking and laughing cutely, whispering something to each other and ignoring him. "Since all of you have already cooked your dishes, now you guys have to search for the Running Man Team. They're not on the first or second floor, but they're on the basement. And lastly, you guys have to bring your dish with you. If you put your dish in a plate, then bring your plate. If you put your dish in a stove, then bring your stove. If you put your dish in a bowl, then bring your bowl. If you put your dish in an aluminium foil, then bring it. Do you understand? Good luck!"

"Are we really have to do this?" Key looked at his dish, disappointed. The plating is beautiful,  but he's still unsure about the taste. However, it smells good.

"Yours is better than mine. It's still in the stove, I forgot to put it into a bowl. How stupid," Onew laughed to himself bitterly. "It's a karma, you know." Key showed his 'didn't care' face. He's not really mad, but he never thought they would did that to him like this. "It was not funny, okay. Let's stop here." He said and went to the basement alone.

"Ya, don't you want to say sorry to him? We were wrong, after all. If he gets mad too long, I bet we won't eat breakfast tomorrow. Why so hard to say sorry?" Jonghyun told them. Onew, Taemin, and Minho don't know what to say. It was just for fun, but it ends up like this. "Sometimes what you think is funny could be not funny at all to the other. That's the problem. Because that little thing you called funny could be a disaster to the other. Just chase him and tell him you're sorry." They agreed and ran after Key. The 4 of them, including Jonghyun, chase Key and tell him they're sorry.

***

"So I think basically the Running Man team will eat all of our dishes. They will judge it one by one, also the one who gets the highest score is the one who wins this first mission." Minho said as all of the SHINee members walked together to the basement. But when they stepped their foot on the basement floor, they found so many people walk back and forth. It seems they're very busy. But the only way to find the Running Man team is to pass through this crowd. 

"OMO! What on earth is this?! Do you want us to search all of them with this situation?!" Jonghyun shouted in disbelief. "It's not individual like when we were cooking, right? Oh, come on, since they didn't say it's individual, so let's search them together. Onew hyung, you go alone. Your target is Suk Jin hyung. Jonghyun hyung and you, Key, go together. Your target is Haha hyung and Gary hyung. And you, Taemin-ah, you go with me. Our target is Kwang Soo hyung and Jae Suk hyung. Later, let's find Ji Hyo nuna and Jong Kook hyung together. You know, they're really strong and hard to find. Come on!" Minho commanded the other members to go. After 1 minute of the separation, Minho and Taemin easily find Ji Suk Jin in the middle of the crowd. Taemin notices him because Minho shows his bright smile to Onew's target.

"Isn't it Suk Jin hyung? Why don't we chase him? He's our target, right?" Taemin asked innocently. "No, Taemin. Actually it's not our target. It's Onew hyung's target. Let's search for Kwang Soo hyung first." Minho dragged Taemin all along with him. We could tell, he's SHINee's commander.

***

"Geez, why am I the one who go alone? This young man need a friend, you know~" Onew joked and smiled to himself. "Oh, isn't it Suk Jin hyung?" He asked to the cameraman. "Suk Jin hyung!" He ran to the crowd and rip it apart. But as he's near the person that he thought Suk Jin, the crowd go away from him, and also that person. Whenever he wanted to talk with some stranger, they always walk faster. Like he's a dangerous person.

"Ya, comeback! Don't you know who am I? I am SHINee's Leader Onew! Ya! You! Don't you want to get my sign?!"

"I want to get your sign," A man tapped his shoulder with a bright smile on his face. This man wears a strange outfit, with a black cap and he looks like a totally stranger. Onew has never met him before. He's around 45 years old, but he has a baby face. "Oh, are you my fan?" Onew asked innocently. "No, but I know many things about you. Follow me, and you will get what you want."

Then that young man with a black cap disappear from his sight.

"Hey, hey! Where are you? I don't even know your name! Sir! Where are-" When Onew wanted to shout again, he found a foot trace on the floor. Every second, the foot trace gets more and more. And it's unusual, because the foot traces are red. Red foot traces.

"What is this?" Onew murmured to himself as he saw a giant gold door in front of him. As he's scanning the door in a puzzled, the traces gone in a glance.  All of the traces are gone.

"Do you perhaps...., want to tell me that I have to come in?" Onew asked in a confusion. 


 

 

 

*hide**hide**hide* Sorry for the typos I made~ heheee:D please bear with me~~~ Anyway, don't you think the next chapter will be interesting? Hohoho~~~ Please give a comment and don't forget to subscribe!^^ Thank you<3