Chapter 1

You Don't Know Love

Donghae's POV

Today, exactly 02 January 2004; going to start my first day at new school my study period. It feels quite strange when considering this matter; well, now I have to re-adapt to the new people who will I meet at school. Huh! I hope today will be a fairly nice day. Understandably, I just moved from Mokpo 2 days ago. Initially so hard to leave my bestfriends there. But, what can I do other than follow my father and mother. Not feel I now have to walk as far as I thought. Now, it seems clear to see the magnitude of the gate that is before me. I was quite surprised by this gate, and began to ask in my own heart. You certainly know what I'm thinking now. Well, with a little hesitation I step forward with my feet closer to the gate. Uhh! I had not yet had time to walk closer, something that is very hard and heavy hit me from behind. Oh my God! This makes me really want to feel severe pain going through my body. I still remain in the same position; which is still in a state prone. I'm now trying to get up, until I saw a helping hand approached my face. I lifted my face to see the owner's hand. For a moment I saw a smile etched on his face. With little doubt, I received a helping hand. Until I hear a word out of his mouth; "Are You Okay?" he said with a face that looks worried. "Yes, I did nothing." I replied glance. Not feel we still hold each other's hands. Until I removed forcibly. "Oh, I'm sorry for having earlier hit you. Afraid I'm just late getting to class." he said again. "Never mind, forget it. Sorry, I have to go to my class now." I replied flatly.

I immediately walked out of high youths that exceeds even my height, with brownish hair. Just a few steps I walk, I heard a voice calling me. Turned my face backward, and it turns out the strange man who calls my name. "Are you the new student at this school? He concluded." I just shut up without an answer and turned to continue my journey, which I do not know, and I did not know where to go.

Until finally, I'm now in front of a room that can be read clearly "Space Master".

Oh finally Donghae, you also managed to find a room that was so difficult to look at the school as extensive as this. "I told to myself.

I now walk into the room, and as a result; none of those who are here.

"Huh? Where the ...? "; yet finished I snorted in disgust, a voice from the direction of the entrance surprise me." Are you the new student? "someone said as he approached.

"Yes, I am." I said simply. Until now, the person sitting on his chair standing right in front of my position. Can clearly guess that he is a teacher. "What you've just moved from Mokpo?" he asked again. "Yes sir." I replied softly. Well, I will deliver you to your class now. "He added.

While we conversed occasionally walked in the hallway that looks pretty dark to pass. Shortly running, now we've been in front of a room; Yup...This is certainly my class.

"Okay Donghae, here's your class., I hope you can enjoy your first day in the classroom". said the teacher. "Yes sir, I hope to enjoy this day". I add. You must wonder why the sir know my name? Well, of course we've met since the last trip, and his name is Changmin . With a face so full of friendly familiarity, I think he is a good teacher figure.

I was bowed respectfully to him. He left me, and I now walk into the classroom, to be exact my new class.

Eoh? turned out to students in this class were got quiz today. Until the teacher is in the class was called.

"Hey you, come here" said the teacher. I walked toward her without answering. "Are you a new student named Lee Donghae?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am" I replied softly for fear of disturbing the concentration of the occupants of the other class.

"Ah, Good." she said as she stood up and held my shoulder, she said again. "The students all hope to listen awhile. All students would stop activities while looking forward." Aissh!! why are they all looking at me with a jelly like that, "I said to myself while subjecting my face. This is Donghae, a new student at this school. Okay Mr. Lee, please introduce yourself". she said. I nodded and said "Hi all, my name is Lee Donghae. I just moved from Mokpo, and I hope we all get along well. Kindly help of you all." I do not know, who the students were and I also do not know her name, and she said "You must have come from economically disadvantaged families, right?" she said with a strange smirk. Fortunately, I was able to restrain myself, otherwise it would've torn her smartass mouth it. "pretty Yoona, do not talk like that, not good" said the teacher.

Donghae's POV end

----------------

Someone POV

I was amazed to see that the face is not so foreign to me. Understandably, we had just met in an incident this morning. Smile like an angel is able to continue to haunt me. In fact, I'm so awkward now; moment he entered and ... Wow! This magical! he is a new student at this school as I thought. Seeing he stood before us, as if the object was that I wanted to see right now. His eyes are so beautiful, that look; fair complexion and is still remembered by the senses; just how delicate his hand while holding my hand.

I .... no longer able to utter a word to describe the beauty of the angel that is in front of me now.

Someone's POV end

Author's POV

Now the new students; Donghae headed to his seat. He looks a bit awkward; feel less comfortable. How not? He had to sit with students who identified as Yoona, who had earlier tease. See, when Donghae tried to say hello to the girls, and he looks indifferent to Donghae. Donghae who was then still standing just sitting next to Yoona. He glanced at the bit to figure besides; oh ... turns out he was concentrating on the quiz, Donghae said to himself.

-------------------

Skip Time

School bell rings now; it was about time the students go home. The students now have tumbled out of the classroom. But the situation is different with Donghae now. He is still busy working on the biology test; though he had just started school today. "What you can do about it? Seems you're confused." said a student who was about to get out of the classroom. "Yes, matter like that's related at their families' income." Yoona said. Donghae who hear and even then almost burst it. He knows, if the answer to question it is malnutrition. But it was not supposed to say that. Huh! yes please, after all, a strange girl as she does not need to be served, he thought to himself. Donghae bit surprised to see someone standing in the doorway with Yoona. "Eh? You? Instead of you today ...?" Donghae said with a tone not so believe. "Yes, of course. Oh .... I'm Kyuhyun, Greetings for you Donghae. Hopefully we can be good friends." he said with a grin to reveal a row of white teeth. Donghae had not time to answer, Yoona just say "Kyunnie Come on!, let us go home. Let him do the test alone." Yoona said as he threw his evil gaze towards Donghae. Donghae who saw it could only mutter quietly; "Aigoo... what she was demon? Seems it is true that she is the incarnation of stealth."

And then, Kyuhyun and Yoona was left Donghae alone in the classroom.

---------------

Time passes so quickly, there was already a half hour Donghae working on the biology test. As a result, he also managed to finish well. Donghae was soon cleared the books and equipment he writes; then he walked out of the classroom to the staff room to collect his work. Feeling all been sorted out, Donghae was running. In a way, Donghae heard a song of his favorite songs from the group Super Junior: Sorry Sorry. Regardless of who is passing in front of him, he danced. And .... braaakk!!! a hard collision makes falling forward. Which certainly, Donghae who hit man in front of him before. Look at the position of the two of them now, which Donghae was on top of him. When Donghae raise his face; he got silent and only say;

" You?"

to be continued....

Author's note: Thanks for reading!