I'm Here For You

I'm Here For You

"Yoong, will you be following us to China tomorrow?"

"Mian Sica, i have filming schedule."

"Ahhh gwenchana, just take care."

"Arasso!"

After 2 days of busy schedules in China, the girls were heading back to Korea. The arrival hall was packed with fans and security. As the girls were heading towards the exit of the airport, Jessica was pushed to the ground harshly.

"Unnie!! Manager Oppa, Unnie fell down!!" Maknae shouted, panicking a little.

Manager Oppa hurried to Jessica and helped her up, escorting her to the van quickly.

"Good job everyone! Have a safe ride home!" The director thanked everyone and her filming was done for the day.

Yoona was packing up to leave the site when she received a call from Oppa (Manager), saying to take Jessica home from the hospital as she was getting treatment there. Yoona started to panick, worried about her lover. She grabbed her stuff and immediately drove to the hospital.

"Sica please be alright." Yoona muttered to herself as she picked up speed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Yoona walked into the room where Jessica was, she started to get teary and she felt so guilty for not protecting her when she needed her. As soon as the nurse saw Yoona, she tapped onto Jessica's shoulder and pointed at Yoona's direction. 

"Yoona ahh...."

"Mian Sica i should have followed you guys. Are you okay?" Yoona knelt down in front of Jessica and started to caress her wet face.

"Its okay, you're here now aren't you?" Jessica replied with a reassuring smile.

"Aishh you two lovebirds stop staring at each other. Quickly go on home and remember to change the dressing before you go to bed." The nurse instructed.

Yoona helped Jessica up from her seat and walked slowly out of the hospital since she had twisted ankle and a scraped knee. It started to snow outside and Jessica was shivering furiously since she didn't have her coat with her. Just as she was about to freeze to death, she felt a warm hand interlacing with hers and a warm scarf being wrapped around her neck. She looked up and see a loving pair of eyes looking down at her.

"Don't you know how to take care of yourself? You keep on making me worried everyday i'm not with you. What are you going to do if i wasn't here with you--"

Before Yoona could even finish her sentence, she felt a cold pair of hands pulling her down into a warm kiss. Jessica wrapped her arms around the alligator's neck and deepened the kiss. As the two kissed in the snow, they forgot about the many eyes staring at them.

"Omo they are so cute ahhhhh" 

Yoona pulled away and smiled sheepishly. Jessica flicked her forhead playfully and tiptoed, leaning into her ears and saying the three words Yoona had been yearning to hear. 

"I LOVE YOU"

The couple then went towards the car and drove home.

"Hey girls! Sorry to bother you but we need to head to airport now. We got a last minute schedule in Japan! Lets go!" Manager Oppa announced, feeling a little guilty since it was supposed to be a day off for the girls.

Yoona and Jessica exchanged eye contact and Yoona gave her a smile everyone would die for.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen." Yoona reassured Jessica as she was feeling a little scared because of the previous incident at the airport.

The two were seperated as they enetered different vans. As Jessica stepped out of the van, past memories started to fill her head and she was so scared till she couldnt even move. As she walked slowly towards the airport, hugging herself tightly, a long pair of slender arms wrapped around her waist and she could feel her lover's hand holding on to hers firmly. She felt safe, finally.

"I'm here for you. Don't worry. I'm sorry for not being there with you last time. I love you"

"Thank you Yoona. You're always here with me, in my heart. I love you more."