Perfume

Perfume

My phone vibrates. Her name shows up on the screen. She never fails to bring me smiles even just a short message. The girl with y wavy red wine hair promised to pick me up at 8 p.m. tonight. It is 6 p.m. now. I should start getting dressed up. Picking my clothes, I stare at the wardrobe and giggle as I remember that she once described my closet was dull. It is all black, white and grey clothes. I take out a big red box and open it.

“I’m gonna wear this tonight.” I smiled at the clothes which is her gift to me, the only one colourful dress in my wardrobe.

Putting on the dark green knitted one piece, and my leather boots, I am amazed at how well she knows about my body. The clothes fits me a lot that as if it is tailor-made for me. Whenever I wear this dress, I feel like that she is hugging me. It feels so warm, so sweet and so soft. While waiting for her to pick me up, I put on my perfume, my unique perfume. Without my perfume, I have no confidence. Without my perfume, I am insecurity. Spraying myself with my perfume, I feel completed, I feel strong. As I hope to leave my perfume on her clothes, I want her to remember me even when I am not with her. I want to be the first person coming up in her mind in every single second. I just want her to miss me…all the time…

She always told me that she is addicted to my perfume, my intoxicant scent that makes her dizzy, drives her crazy. I need my perfume with me as this is the reason I am able to fight against the fear in my chest. The fear of losing her grows day by day. Kim Hyuna is a popular girl in where I live, Seoul. She is a girl who comes out from countryside but her fame gains so fast that everyone knows about this famous dancer. And me? I am just an ordinary office lady working my off for my mean boss. I guess I used all my luck in my life to meet her and even get to be her girlfriend.

Back to the reality, I find it is already 7:15p.m. I better get ready. Looking at the person in the mirror, I just see a girl with heavy smoky eyes, in the dark green knitted one piece, a desperate girl, waiting for her girlfriend. I put the perfume bottle into my purse and leave the room. Hearing a horn, I know she is here. She smiled at me when I walked out of my house. Getting into her car, I was greeted with her kiss. We share a passionate kiss for a while.

“That’s my gift to you.” She mumbles into kisses.

“And you smell so good.” She starts to nibble my neck, making me let out a soft moan. I tug her close to me, letting her get a deep smell of my perfume. I love this moment when she praises me, kissing me.

“We should go or we’ll be late for dinner. I’ve booked the restaurant.” I said with a heavy breath. She pulls out before taking another smell of me. She smirks.

“Yes, madam.” With her around me, I cannot stop keep my eyes off her. Everything of her is just perfect. 

Soon we arrive at the restaurant. During the meal, I keep staring at her with smiles, like an idiot. She is holding my hand during the whole deal. Her hand is so warm that I can feel that she is sending her warmness to me. She looks gorgeous under the lighting, the warm lighting as if I am staring at an angel. Her smiles melt my heart, warm my heart and make my heart feel weak. I cannot resist her smiles. 

“Are you full by just staring at me?” She chuckles, so do I.

I remain silence and just smile at her. After the dinner, we wander around on the street, holding hands. The city looks nice at night, with all the different neon lights on. Suddenly, she lets go of my hand. When I turn around, I can feel her arms on my waist, hugging me tight from behind.

“Shh…I wanna enjoy this moment, hugging you, feeling the warmness of you, enjoying the intoxicant smell of you.”

We have been walking on the street with her hugging me from the back for half an hour. Somehow we keep wandering around, and we come to a motel located at a place where just a few people are around. She takes a look at her phone, then drags me into it.

“Let’s spend a night here. Just you and me. Forget about everything else.”

I know what she means. She wants to get away from her work, her family and… All in a sudden, she starts stripping off and jumps into the swimming pool. Seeing the view in front of me, I cannot help but grins.

“Come on.” She flips her wet hair back. I take off my one piece and my boots, jumping into the pool.

She holds me tight while I wrap my arms around her neck. She shortens the distance between us, attacks me with her lips. I shiver at such sudden contact. Our kiss goes deeper. She slips her tongue into my mouth, exploring my oral cavity, exchanging saliva. She tastes sweet yet bitter as well. The more her tongue greets mine, the more bitterness I can taste her. It is some kind of sadness and I don’t know why I can taste that of her. She should be all sweet, sweet like candies. Her phone rings. She pulls out, gets out of the water, leaving me there. From her face after reading the message, I know something bothers her. Offering me her hand, she pulls me out of the pool.

“Let’s get inside, it’s cold here.” She said in a monotone. Although she acts cold to me, she never makes me upset. While walking into our room, she holds my hand, leading me to it.

“I’m going to take a bath first.” She throws a few words and leaves me to the bathroom. I dry myself with a towel. And all I hear is the vibration from her phone. Eventually the vibration leads me to it, trying to take a peek of it.

“Miss you even we r gonna meet tmr.” It shows.

I put it back calmly. Spraying perfume on myself again, I laugh off the message silently. Never has she told me about this girl but I always know she’s seeing her quite sometimes. I just know. You can say it is an instinct of a woman. A woman can always find something when things go wrong.

But still, I love her. No matter how many mistakes she had made, I just love her unconditionally. Soon, she comes out from the bathroom, lying on the bed while I am sitting at the edge of the bed, staring at the mirror which reflects her on it. She sits up again, grabbing her coat. Searching things in the pocket of the coat, she takes out a necklace, showing it to me. Slowly she brushes my hair, revealing more skin of my neck, then helping me wear the necklace. It is a golden heart necklace.

Backhugging me, swaying me with her body, she rests her head on my shoulder. Both of us stay silence for a while as if we could communicate with our hearts. She pecks a kiss on my cheek, making me chuckle. Then she buries her face into my neck, continues swaying. Her hand starts roaming on my body while another one still holds me gently. Her fingers run on my abs, retracting them to my waist, my back. Tracing up to my shoulder, she slips a finger through the bra strap, pulling it off. Soon my shoulder is placed with her kisses. Her phone vibrates again but she ignores it. Somehow it feels like there are three of us in this room.

Looking at her nibbling my shoulder, my neck in the mirror, I feel uneasy. She tilts my head so that she can have a full taste of my neck. I bring my hand to tug her close, me more. I want my perfume leave on her body. I want to believe it is just you and me. I want to believe you are mine. I turn around, climb on top of her, sitting on her laps. Cupping her face, I attack her lips with mine. Her lips finds it trail down to my neck, nibbling it. My head holds back a bit while my hands grab her hair, pressing her to me. My chest heaves. She follows the trace down to my chest. Holding my waist still, she gets a taste of my s but soon slides up back to my neck, to my lips. We continue the deep, long kiss for a quite a while until we need to search for fresh air. Our foreheads stick to each other, heaving together.

Breaths are getting lighter, calmer after taking a short break from the kiss. She presses her lips on mine again, but this time is a sweet soft one. The moment of her lips touching mine, I can feel how tender her lips are, plump soft lips. She breaks the kiss, pulling out to have a look at me, caressing my face. No words need to be spoken right now. The view in front of me is already strong enough to tell a story. She smiles warmly at me. Her smiles bring me to the heaven. We both lie down on the bed, hugging each other. Her phone vibrates again. I can see a frown on her face but soon she pushes it off, hugging me tight, placing a kiss on my forehead.

Normally our dates are just hanging out, having dinner, watching movie, just ordinary dating. Tonight is different. A motel date is something she decided randomly just before but this is the best dating of ours. I enjoy doing random things with her, just sharing kisses, hugging each other, spending the night, just two of us.

It’s 5 in the morning. My time with her almost ends. Observing her sleeping face, I swear I can stare at this for a whole day. My fingers find its way to her face, following the trail of her jaw, caressing her face. With my touch, I bet I woke her up as she slowly opens her eyes, smiling at me. She looks at the outside. The sky is still dark.

“Let’s get on the roof.” Without waiting for my answer, she grabs a blanket and drags me out of the room to the roof.

The dawn is coming. We sit on the roof, taking a look of this beautiful sky. She makes me sit on her laps, brushes my arms to warm me up as I am holding my knees tight to fight against the cold breeze. She warps us with the blanket. The sun is rising, the view is unbelievably incredible. Sunlight shines on us as if it is greeting us with its warmness. She leans close to her, burying her face into my neck again. I wish this moment could last forever, just you and me. I close my eyes to enjoy the sunlight, enjoy the breeze, enjoy her body pressing against mine, enjoy the moment of you and me. Her phone rings. I know it is time for me to leave. She loosens her grip, answering the call. Her conversation with that girl is short as if it is just a call from work but still she would say I love you to the girl on the phone, smiling at herself. Walking down the stairs, heading back to our room, I spray perfume on her coat and some on myself. I want it all over her.

She enters the room late, putting on her coat. We snuggle together, exchanging saliva again. I hug her tight, locking her with my arms, kissing her passionately. I’ll never tell, tell on myself, but I hope she smells my perfume. I wanna mark my territory and show it to that girl, hoping she will find out. My body brushes against her, leaving my scent on her so that she could remember me when she’s with her real girlfriend. Being a third person in their relationship, I gotta stand out to mark my victory to her. Her kisses on my neck are hot and sweet. I can feel her teeth on my neck, nibbling it softly. I smile at her kiss. I can feel my perfume on her. Her phone vibrates again and that makes her stop, pulling out.

“I have to go.” She said softly.

Sometimes I wonder when she kisses, is she thinking about her or about me. I smile at her even I do not want to let her go. Before leaving, she pulls me just to give me a long kiss and nibble my neck once again.

Hyuna, please don’t forget me when you’re with her. 

 

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for ruining this, didn't want to post it but I guess it would be worse if I delete it.