Final

Christmas Myth?

Daydreaming unconsciously, I sighed as I thought again and again about my dream guy. My best friend, to be exact. How is it possible for a guy like him plays with me naturally? He’s the most fabulous guy in school; every girl will flinch at his eye contact with her. While me? Just another ordinary girl with never ending problems that needs someone to be in my side.

I stared onto space. Gosh, please.

I will never get that guy. He’s too awesome for me, and I don’t deserve a single glance from him actually.

But what if he likes me to-

Oh cut that crap. That will never ever exist. Jung Maura, wake up.

I let out another sigh got out from my throat. Blinking my eyes several times as I stared onto my pink painted walls. Byun Baekhyun, why are you so nice to me that made me liked you? UH.

I took out my phone, checking the time and date. 00:12, Monday, 23rd December 2013. 2 more days till Christmas, Can I make a Christmas wish before its late? I haven’t made one so far, so can I?

I don’t bother myths and started wishing.

One. Meet Baekhyun.

Two. Have a best friend moment with Baekhyun.

Three. Try my best to see signs of him liking me. Or vice versa.

Four. Okay this is embarrassing. Confessing to him. GAAH

Five. Hoping he will say okay. OH GOSH.

I let out a hopeful sigh as I drifted off to dreamland.

------

“NA EUREURONG EUREURONG EUREURONG DAE!”

My alarm dozed on. I was annoyed. Can I get some more sleep?

“We are one!”

My dodol pop ringtone rang really loud; I forgot to set profile to silent. Great.

The ringtone signed that there’s a new message. I was unexcited to see it, probably spamming. But, it’s an unexpected message, gosh-

To: Junggie Maura!

Received at 10.25

Hey, hangout? Park at eleven! Chop chop! I know you’re always a lazy pig!

-ByunBaek.

I squealed in joy. I just, just don’t believe he would hang out with me again after he became a trainee at SMent!

I replied him afterwards with a yes.

I stood up with a smile that enlighten my face, and faced the cuckoo clock standing still in the living room. 10:30. ARE YOU DEAD SERIOUS? Oh gosh.

I quickly took a quick shower and get dressed. I chose the best outfit I could wear for Christmas, though it’s not Christmas yet.

I strolled down to the park, spotting Baekhyun sitting down on a bench while playing with his phone.

First wish success. Meeting ByunBaek.

He snorted at me. Oh great for the first meeting after 2 whole months.

“Yo, Bestie!” Did you realize that wish no. 2 is completed? BESTFRIENDS moment! Yea!

“Yo ByunBaek!”

“Smoothie place like those times?” He beamed, I melted like ice cream. Right, HyunA? (Refer to HyunA: Ice Cream)

“You remembered? GAH.”  I laughed.

“Gosh, you think I’m a forgetful human being?” He snorted once more and intertwined his fingers with mine. It’s an obviously normal thing for us, but my heart beats really fast this time.

“You are.” I mouthed. He laughed.

We stop by our favorite smoothie shop. We used to hang out there before Baekhyun was casted by SMent to join them. I felt happy for him but inside I felt lonely. Baekhyun was already a part of my life.

We got our favorites, Strawberry Smoothie, less ice.

We sat down on a bench near there telling jokes to each other while laughing and snorting, until..

”You look unbearably pretty today, I don’t know why.”

I was actually surprised, he never said that before, now with the UNBEARABLY. Gosh, my cheeks are burning.

I replied, “Thanks! Y-you too!”

FOR SAKE WHY DID I SHUTTER?

Does that mean the third wish… ok nvm?

“HAHAH. You don’t need to shutter. Shy in front of me?” He joked around again.

I forgot his sweet words and go back to joking. 

We laughed like there’s no tomorrow. He’s actually pretty good at laughing. BAHAHAH.

We then watched the sun setting down, as time passes by as quick as light travels. I smiled watching the sun setting down. I rested my head at his shoulder and he smiled happy.

“How’s your trainee time? Good?” I ask.

“Tiring.” He told me while sighing.

“How are the other trainees? Are they nice?” I smiled while facing him.

“My bestie so far there is Park Chanyeol (OTP! :p), and Kyungsoo, and Jongin, and..”

“Are they better than me? JUST KIDDING! OFC!” I joked.

“OFC you’re better! We’re childhood besties! How can I leave you?” He caressed my cheeks and pinched them.

He stared at me for minutes; I guess around 10 minutes while I stayed silent. While playing with his fingers and biting his lips. I read that if a person is biting his/her lips it means he/she is nervous, or etc. GAAH.

He sat in his normal position and posture again.

“Mm, hey, do you know something?” He smiled.

“Andwe, you didn’t tell me so how can I kn-“

I didn’t expect this moment.

His soft and sweet lips landed on mine. He pulled back again, and he mouthed my 4th wish.

“Jung Maura, will you be my girlfriend?”

Does that mean, I have to decide my 5th wish?

“Who doesn’t want to be with Byun Baekhyun?” I let a soft laugh escape my lips.

--

I let out a small sigh.

She can’t be with me.

She’s too pretty and elegant. She’s smart.

Her popularity is outstanding, and unbeatable.

Me?

I stared at the mirror trying to see the good side of me. I sighed once more. She won’t be with me. She will reject me.

I stared at the floor frowning.

“Byun Baekhyun, why are you sighing all over again and again?” My best friend, Park Chanyeol asked me with all of his curiosities. He was worried sick.

I raised my head. “Nothing happened, yeol. Continue practicing.”

Chanyeol raised a brow. “Dude, it’s a day off today!”

I was shocked. Ah! Byun Baekhyun! How can I not notice that?!

“Jeongmal?!” I said happily, wanting to verify once more.

“Dae! What’s with you today, Baek?” He gave me a disgusting look.

“GOMAWO!” I shouted while running to my room.

I jumped in my bed while texting her. I hope I’m not too late! I hope she doesn’t have any date yet..

I sighed. Please reply, Ppali..

“YOU’RE MY XOXO LOVE!”

I shouted really hard that everyone changed their view to me. My ringtone just rang and I abruptly open it.

To: Baek Baek!

Yea. I just woke up. Be there!

-Jung Maolah! -

I smiled. Yes. She doesn’t have any date. For sake, that’s impossible.

I directly changed my clothes into a simple tee. I want to confess to her this time. I don’t want to miss this chance. As far as I know, my friend Taehyung and Kim Seokjin likes her. I don’t want to miss this damn opportunity.

I ran to the park as fast as a jaguar. Well, just using similes, but not really.

I sat down on a bench waiting for her.

I looked beside me and I saw a young lady using a really cute tee that says ‘Hey Santa Claus!’

I waved to her. My heart raced, ITS JUNG MAURA AAAHHHH

“Hey!” I spoke.

We talked a lot, until I brought her to the smoothie place, Our old times smoothie place.

I decided to do some fluff stuff and see how she reacts.

I told her she’s pretty and she blushed, wait. DOES THAT MEANS…

Nah, whatever. She just won’t..

I joked around with her and told her funny stories.

She asked me about my trainee days, OMF..

DOES SHE CARE ABOUT ME? (:

I can’t stand fluff, you know?

Alright Byun Baekhyun..

3..

2…

1…

BAM! I couldn’t believe my acts..

I kissed her.

Then I continued with..

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

And guess what she answers?

“Who doesn’t? OFC! What took you so long?”

-

She's Mine, He's Mine..

------------

FOR SAKE IM DONE!

I DELAYED ALL OF MY UPDATES, KPOPANONYMOUS ARGH -_________________-

I hope you all like it!

Esp, KPOPANONYMOUS, as in MAURA YAAY! (:

 

XOXO, Cutiexx123

Making another one for Minkyu10, look forward ^^

 

Want a sequel? comment yaay!