Always smile for you

Don't stop smiling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting him at first, I felt really weird.

 

"A-annyeong haseyo. M-Moon Jongup imnida..."

Some students lazily greeted him back and the newcomer shyly bited his bottom lip, beginning to get cluless. He did not know what to do next. The teacher just chuckled at the adorable newbie and patted his back to calm him down because Jongup was tensing up a bit. After he relaxed himself, the kind teacher pointed at the empty seat beside a sleeping tanned guy.

"Sit over there."

"O-okay..."

Jongup did what he was told, slowly walked to his seat. The sleeping tanned guy did not bulge at all as the newbie purposely made a low sound, but audible. He giggled a bit. That guy is one heck of a deep sleeper. The teacher eventually noticed the quiet scene and smiled. That's cute. She thought, grabbing her marker pen. As the students saw what their teacher did, the sleepies had their eyes wide open.

"Here goes nothing."

TAP.

"Owwww...MY HEAD!"

Jongup almost jumped in shock.

"Jin Kai. Please act your age. You have to graduate this year or else your life is over," the teacher scolded, making the still half-asleep guy groaned.

"Fine," but he would never change at all.

Kai looked to the side and saw a newbie sitting beside him, brows knitting as he judged the newcomer. First thing he described Jongup in his mind; CUTE. What made him surpised was that he made him wide awake. It felt weird. Really weird. Heart beating fast and stomach grew butterflies. He turned to the teacher and raised his left eyebrow.

"Moon Jongup and give me back my marker pen."

Kai let out a deep, angry growl and did what he was told.

Jongup too had the same weird feeling like Kai like how Kai judged/stared at him.

 

--

 

"Moon Jongup?"

"Y-yes?"

"18 years old?"

"U-u-uh-huh..."

"Jin Kai, but my real name is Kim Jongin. Call me Jongin. 19 years old."

"J-Jongin-sshi. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Jongup-sshi."

Both of them were awkward. Very awkward. The atmosphere was so, so...weird. That was how they thought it was. Jongup looked down and played with his fingers shyly since he did not know what to say next. So did Kai.

Then, it hit the cutie.

"Um, w-why didn't you graduate yet?" Jongup asked shyly, stuttering a bit. He was somehow curious having a senior in his class and never graduated yet.

Kai glanced at him before looking above the ceiling.

"My grades aren't that great," he admitted, "Always got myself D and E."

"I-I see..."

"You...transferred here?" Kai asked, guessing about Jongup's appearance. The tanned guy hit the jackpot as the cutie nodded slowly, blushing a bit.

"Hm..."

Kai got up, standing in front of Jongup. He was tall, thought the cutie and something unexpected happened. The senior playfully gave his junior a peck on the cheek before going out for a recess. Jongup immediately blushed madly, biting his bottom lip and had both palms on his heated cheeks.

"J-Jongin-sshi..."

That was the first time he smiled happily, brightening this world.

 

He smiled like no other. It was beautiful, like heaven.

 

"JIN KAI!" "JIN KAI!"

The gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter