Americano Cielo

Americano Cielo

Americano Cielo

                As I enter the smell of coffee fill my nose and soft music playing in the background. I make my way to the cashier to where Taeyeon standing.

                “Hey Taeyeon.” I say I reach her.

                “Oh, hey Pany. Would you like the usual.” Taeyeon say while getting ready to make my order.

                “Actually, I was wondering if you could mix two coffee?”

                “Huh?” she look at me in confusion.

                “You can’t?” I say now thinking of just ordering the two coffee with an empty cup.

                “No, I just that no one ask that.”

                “Awe I’m the first!”

                “Well I’m glad you’re my first.” Taeyeon smile smugly.

*smack* “Really tae?” Sunny say as she glare at her girlfriend.

                “Awe my bunny I’m sorry, you know that how I am.”

                “Hmp, so what mix coffee you want?” Sunny ask ignoring Taeyeon plead.

                “I’ll like Americano with Caramel cielo.”

                “Okay coming right up.” She went to make the coffee while pleading Taeyeon following behind.

I headed toward the stairs, as I got to the second floor I took my usual seat by the window in the back. The window gives me a good view of the busy street, as I kept looking out my mind automatically thought of her.

(Flashback)

It was a busy day with all special holiday shopping. I sat at the café luckily in my usual seat since almost the whole place was pack up with people drinking special holiday coffee while ethier reading or on the internet.

“Forever can never be long enough for me

To feel like I’ve had long enough with you”

                I smile slightly as the song came up, I like this song a lot. Ever since it first came out I dream that a special guy will appear in front of me and say “I love this song.”

*plop*

                I snap out of my dream land and look over the girl in front of me as she read a book. As I was to open my mouth a coffee was place in front of me.

                “One Caramel cielo coffee for Tippany.” Taeyeon say.

                “Ah, thank Tae.” She nodded and walk away. As she walk away I look back at the girl and see she still reading. I guess there wasn’t much seat available, I look around and to my surprise there less people than before. I turn to the girl and as I was about to ask for her name my voice got . The girl was looking at me and her eyes… her brown eyes is something I never seen before. Her eyes might be plain brown to other people but to me they are more than plain, it like something about it is pulling me. She turn her head and lift her hand. I not sure if my sight was good but I think I saw some slight shade of pink on her cheek, but maybe it could be her makeup.

                “A Americano for Jessica, enjoy.” Sunny place the coffee in front of the girl name Jessica and then turn to me.

                “Hey Tippany, didn’t know you have company.”

                “Ah, yes it seem so.” I answer unsure.

                “Well got to run, nice to finally see you not alone.” She turn and headed back down stair. Suddenly the smell of bitter from Americano reach my nose, I scrunch my nose a bit since I’m not use to bitter coffee. I heard a slight but barely audible chuckle and I see the girl with a slight smile and that made her beautiful, but what about when she fully smile?

                “You’re cute.” I heard her say.

                “Huh?” I then started to blush.

                “Very.” She say as she fully face me after putting away her book. “What your name?”

                “T-Tiffany Hwang.” I squeak out.

                “Pretty, I’m Jessica Jung.” She pulls out her hand and put it for a hand shake. As I was barley touch her hand I felt a slight tingle in my hand, but once she grasp my hand I felt the tingle throughout my body.

                “You have soft hand.” I look at our hand and see we still holding hand, I let go and grab my coffee.

                “Ah, um thank you. You also have very soft hand.” I take drink from my coffee to cover my oncoming blush.

                “You like sweet?” My eyes lit up by hearing the sound of sweet.

                “Omg yes, is like the most amazing taste I ever tasted . Also because you can find almost anywhere and like you can eat it no matter what your feeling and I should stop babbling…”

                “No, it okay I find cute when you do.”

                “So, do you like bitter, cause you know you order Americano.” I say as I finally notice she hasn’t touch her coffee since it got here.

                “Only when I feel like it, but I guess it went away.” Wait so she was sad?

                “But who going to drink it now?” I  ask as I thought of a coffee being brought but to be wasted. I then see her eyeing between her coffee and mine.

                “Wait a moment.” She got up went down stair, the moment she was out of my sight I wanted her to show up quickly. I look at where she was seated, my then eye went to the book laying next to her coffee. I grab the book and look at the title “Evermore” I read, the cover is a blond girl looking down while she smell the two red tulips.

                “Forever can never be long enough for me

                To feel like I’ve had long enough with you

                Forget the world now, we won’t let them see

                But there’s one thing left to do”

                “What wrong?” I snap out from my thought and see Jessica standing with an empty cup.

                “Nothing, just that the song is replaying.”

                “Oh, you don’t like the song?” she say sitting down, grabbing both coffee.

                “No, I like it a lot it just that they never really replay song… what are you doing?” I ask as i see her pouring her Americano into the empty cup.

                “Just making two half americano with half caramel cielo to make.. Americano Cielo.” She say as she finish filling the cups.

                “Here try some.” She put the cup in front of me. I grab it and the smell of bitter mix with sweet filled my nose as I took a sip from it. It tasted sweet at first then it changed to bitter.

                “So how does it taste?”

                “Bittersweet.” I put the cup down.

                “Good, it like a mix of us.”

                “Huh?”

                “Yea, I’m bitter and you’re sweet.”

                “How are you bitter?” I ask, how can such a beautifully gorgeous lady like her be bitter?

                “Well, I’m only like this with certain people, but bitter to almost everyone.” She explain looking at her coffee.

“So, I’m I one of the lucky?”

                “Well, if you say so.”

                “What you mean? Of course I am if barley anybody see this side of you.”

                “Hehe, I guess.”

                “You’re weird.”

                “Pssh, please you’re the weird one here.” I scoff

                “Then why you here?” I look at here annoy.

                “Cause I want too.” She smile fully at me, and I froze.

                “Awe, you’re so cute!” she say as she lean forward and pinch my cheek.

                “Yah!” I slap her hand away.

                “Hehe, sorry. So what the song call?”

                “Eh?”

                “The song..” she pointed up.

                “Marry me

                If I ever get the nerve to say ‘Hello’ in this café

                Say you will

                Mm-hmm”

                “...What is it call?”

                “Oh, it Marry Me by Train.”

                “Mm-hmm, I like it. This our song now okay?”

                “Eh?”

                “Okay! Remember that. So how my book?” Her eye flick downward. I look down and see the book in front of me.

                “Oh, sorry I was just wondering what book it was.” I grab the book and handed back to her.

                “This book is really interesting.”

                “You like to read?”

                “Yea, I do. Do you know what the red tulip mean?”

                “No, what does it mean?” I say as curiosity got me.

                “Then read the book to find out.” She drinks her coffee with a smirk.

                “You’re kidding, right?”

                “Naw, you should read the book if you want to find out.”

                “Fine be like that.” I turn to face the window with my arm cross.

                “Awe, don’t be like that. I’m sorry.” I felt her hand over mine.

                “How about we get to know about each other more, yea?”

[End of flashback]

                After that we got to know each other more just like how I know that she came to Korean from the state to visit her family after her bad break up and other stuff. I wonder how she doing right now, is she thinking of me just like how i'm thinking of her? I look up to the sky and think is she coming back? Why would she? It been a year since the last time I saw her, I miss her so much even though I just talk to her one time. But after that one time I fallen for her and I couldn't stop thinking about her. Suddenly I hear a familiar beat, and I recognize as our song. Right now as silly as it sound I wish she could just come out of nowhere and say “hello” on the part of the song, haha that cheesy but it won’t happen I guess. I focus on the cloud moving as I sing inside my head.

                “Love has surely shifted my way

                Marry me

                Today and every day

                Marry me

                If I ever get the nerve to say..”

                “Hello in this café, here is two americano cielo for Tiffany hwang and.. Jessica Jung.” I froze, that voice I long to hear ever since. I slowly turn and see Jessica smiling at me with two cup in her hand putting them on the table.

                “Y-You’re.. back.” I say as she now sitting in front of me.

                “Hey, I miss you.” I turn and look out the window with my arm cross just like one year ago.
                “Awe, come on don’t be like that again.”

                “You made me wait a year.”

                “Awe, I’m sorry there was stuff I had to do before I had to do something else.”

                “Hmp.”

                “Then how about this.” I hear cup moving but I still kept my head look out the window. Then I felt heat on the side my face, fingers then grab my chin and turn it so I’m facing Jessica, it then I realize her face is so close that my breath got stuck in my throat. I look down at her lip and see them slightly open, my heart is yelling at me to kiss her and so I do. Once my lip touches her lip the feeling was so unexplainable, we just stayed there for a while just lip to lip telling each other how they long for one another.

                “I misses you so much.” I say as we finally parted.

                “I’m glad cause I been crazy for you.”

                “Why didn’t you come back sooner?” I say as I link our hand on the table.

                “If I did then I wouldn’t have time to settle down here.”

                “Eh? Wait, you living here now?” she nodded.

                “Yea I had to look for a house, then I needed to look for a job then I needed to sell..” I shut her with a kiss.

                “I’m so happy.”

                “Good, I’ll keep you happy until end of eternity.”

                “Are you going to always be this cheesy?”

                “Only if you want me to be.”

                “Good, cause I like It, a lot.” I say as I got up and sat on her lap and kiss her. As we were kissing passionly..

                *Crack*

                “TAEYEON! Why did you drop the cup!” We turn and see Taeyeon dozing out in our direction while Sunny went to clean up the mess.

                “Mm.. I guess we’re too hot eh.” Jessica say.

                “I guess so.” I say as we cuddle. Maybe our fantasy doesn’t always come out as we imagine, sometime we come out better than expected.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Hehe i this this is cute ^0^ This came up when i was at my cafe listening to marry me by train and drinking caramel cielo during lunch time. I was like 'Omg that is a cute story i need to write this and so i took out my note book and start writing like the wind /(^-^)/ lol Anyway hope you guy enjoy this as much as i enjoyed drinking my caramel cielo coffee. Have a fabulous day/night ^~^

~K3