The dream

Global We Got Married The remake

It was just a normal day where the birds were chirping and the sun was shining. As I was walking down the street that was until I felt a pair of hands on my eyes. They felt warm and familiar but I couldn't remember whose they were.

Before I could turn around the owner of the hands whispered into my ear "Soon you'll be with your soulmate"

"And why should I believe you?" I asked. 

"You don't have to believe me but soon you'll understand." 

"But a soulmate? Do you know how rare one of those are?" Now usually I wouldn't believe in such things such as seeing the future or meeting a soulmate. But it just felt like one of those days where anything could happen.

"You'll know soon enough but I can't talk any longer. May you enjoy the future." he said and with that, he disappeared into thin air and soon I as well disappeared. 

 


I woke up somewhere on a playground I looked around and saw a guy(a cute guy) on his knees saying something to a girl on the swings. When I looked closer I saw that it was me Gui Gui being confessed to. When I saw myself I tip-toed closer and heard his sweet and honey-like voice say 

"Gui Gui I know this is sudden but I just have to let this out of my chest or I could never bear this large weight on my heart. Gui Gui.. 我愛你I love you from the bottom of my heart so will you become my .....?"  Then I saw my other self hesitate for a moment or two before saying.

"??? can you let me think about it a few days please?"  

"Of course." he said. And with that I out once again.


I woke up once again but this time it wasn't on a playground it was the rooftop of my high school. I suddenly heard a voice behind me and I spun around. But to my delight it was once again a confession. I sat down like I was in a movie theatre and watched the prince like guy talk to my other self.  

"Gui Gui I have something to say to you." said the prince like guy

"Yes?" my other self said with curiosity.

"I know I have been a jerk to you sometimes but hear me out. Gui Gui 好きです." 

"What does 好きです mean?" My other self asked

"It means I like you."

"You're kidding right are you sure you're not just acting a confession scene out of a manga?" As my other self said while she started laughing.

"No I'm not kidding I’m serious about this. "

"Oh" my other self said while she stopped laughing

"I'm sorry ??? but this is way too sudden maybe if you would try another day I'm not ready yet." 

"Sure anything for you my princess." he said while kissing my other self's hand.


I felt the sun glistening on my face so I opened my eyes.When I opened them this time I was in a Ferris wheel looking at a beastly guy. I was looking at him for a while before he said something that I didn't understand since it was in english. Wait english didn't that guy who sent me here say something about learning english oh well I guess I'll have to learn it. 

"Emma I know you probably have more guy friends than normal girls, but that won't hurt me at all. Emma will you ....... me?"

"Uhhhh.... me no engrish?" I said.

"Hahaha Emma stop fooling around really, I’m confessing my heart out here." he said. And after that I out once again.


A/N  Happy Holidays peoples from everywhere ^o^

Hey everybody it's me alphabat here. I hope everyone enjoys the story. So yea ^-^ 

Don't bash me I’m just a newbie writer >o< oh and I forgot i'm not really good at anything else except the dialouges cause I was a script writer in some things *cougheverysingleprojectthatwasdumpedonmesincemypartnerswereidioticcough*.

A/N July 29, 2015 I just straight out forgot this fanfic didn't I? Well.....good job me

ll ll is scene change

** is actions

italics is english

我愛你(wo ai ni) - I Love You

好きです(sukidesu) - I like you