Welcome to Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

"What are you and what are you trying to do to me?" I asked the hooded figure that stood across from me. "No No please don't fear me, the council just asked me to check up on you. Nothing to be scared of." the hooded figure said. The hooded person had a high pitched voice so I'm just guessing it is a girl. " Are you a vampire too ?" I asked while walking toward it.

"Yes dear I'm a vampire, now would you mind holding my hand for a few seconds." I stared at the hooded vampire in bewilderment, but without even thinking I let her hold my hand, once she felt my hand she pushed my hand away harshly and looked at me with her hood off. "You are no vampire dear" She said with red eyes staring into my eyes. "Yes I am, I have been for over 1700 years. Why would you ask that ?" I asked with my hand shaking at every word I said. "Because no vampire has such warm skin even if one vampire did that vampire would have been dead once it was born, so I wiill have to kill you since you are so different from others".

"Why?! Please don't !" I screamed with tears streaming down my face. Once I said that I felt hands grabbing my arm and dragging me somewhere I tried fighting them off but I had no strength in my body it just felt like my body went dead. I struggled to be freed but it wouldn't work, I saw a light coming towards me only to realize it was a torch .The heat from it was unbearable then everything went black.

_________________________

Please log in to read the full chapter