...

Peppermint
   Chanyeol hated peppermint. He disliked mint in general, but peppermint was the one he despised the most. So, naturally, he let his face scrunch up in distaste as he watched the striped stick of peppermint candy enter the mug of hot chocolate before him, grimacing as thin fingers stirred it into the steaming liquid.

   "I don't get why people do that." He spoke, tracing the red-and-white spiraling pattern on the candy-cane with his eyes and then moving up to the slim fingers connected, gaze eventually landing on the face of his boyfriend- Byun Baekhyun. He propped his elbow up on the table and let his cheek rest on the heel of his hand as he continued. "It's gross and it makes the hot chocolate all minty."
 
   Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "That's the point, you know." Taking the candy-cane out of the mug, he pointed the slightly-melted end towards the male in front of him. "And for your information, not everyone despises peppermint like you, Chanyeol." And then the elder male brought the mug up to his mouth, candy-cane hooked on the crook of his middle finger as he took a sip of the liquid inside. Chanyeol grimaced, disgusted at the fact that anyone could enjoy the taste of minty-hot chocolate
.
   "You're weird." He deadpanned when the other placed the mug back on to the table. His eyes subconsciously moved to focus on Baekhyun's tongue as it poked out to clean up the excess liquid on his lips before they settled back on his boyfriend's face.
 
   "I think you're the weird one, Yeol." The male said back, stirring the peppermint stick back into the mug as he gave a pointed stare. "I mean, who doesn't like candy-canes? They're sweet and festive and magical and just great all around." He brought the stick out of the mug to inspect the way the stray droplets of brown liquid slowly slid down the now-pinkish surface before he placed the end into his mouth, relishing at the minty taste it left on his tongue. He didn't notice the way the taller male's gaze flickered as his lips closed around the candy and slowly released it with a pop.
 
   "And you shouldn't be saying anything." Baekhyun huffed, shutting his eyes. His tongue slid around the striped candy, and he once again closed his lips around it and released. Pop. "You're the one who likes black jellybeans. You're probably the only person in the world who does." Completely blind to the way the male across from him was slowly leaning closer, he made another pop. "I think that's much weirder than liking minty-hot chocolate."
 
   Expecting some sort of sarcastic remark, the elder was instead met with the response of silence. Baekhyun opened his eyes curiously, only to flinch backwards in his seat, letting out a surprised squeak as he realized the sudden close proximity of Chanyeol's face. The tall male was leaned over the table, gaze hard and eyes dark.
 
   "Chan-" Baekhyun wasn't able to finish before his lips were claimed by the familiar pair of his boyfriend's own, and he let out a whimper as a tongue forced its way into his mouth. Heat rushed to his face and his grip tightened on the candy-cane still hooked on his finger as Chanyeol grabbed his wrists and held them upright. Their tongues brushed together and the taller male pushed himself further upon the table to press harder against Baekhyun's lips. The tiny moans he released were easily swallowed up as the younger's wet muscle swept across every surface available, and he let out a particular loud one when the male wrapped his lips around his tongue and . He could feel the grip on his wrists tightening when suddenly, Chanyeol broke apart, and Baekhyun whined at the disappearance of his lips, moving forward to chase after them only for the younger to pull back further. Chanyeol chuckled.
 
   "You taste like peppermint." He hummed, pressing their noses together. Baekhyun flushed a bright red, curling into himself as he avoided the younger's gaze.
 
   "W-well, duh, you idiot. I kind of just-" He was once again cut off by the taller's mouth, covering his own forcefully as the male's teeth nibbled on his lower lip. Chanyeol seperated again before Baekhyun could react, and the elder let out a strangled whine.
 
   Leaning in so their lips were a hairs width away, Chanyeol whispered, voice low.
 
   "Can I have more?"
 
   Chanyeol hated peppermint. Now, though, he figured it wasn't that bad once if it came off of Baekhyun's tongue.