Sprinkle Of Fear & Hope

Single Mother

First chapter up :D 

Be open-minded, & figure out who the male lead is...

______________________________

 

 

Eunji lost her balanced as she checked for the second time, maybe third since the first one was invalid to be trustworthy, a product.

Eunji's first thoughts were to tell her friend, but could she really ? She couldn't even believe it herself.

I-i'm pregnant. The unbelievment was still there and Eunji felt her yet-to-form stomach imagining that in some time she'd be expected to receive a child into her life.

She stayed in the bathroom seated next to the sink on the toilet. She had to think things over, if    not, figure out what she had to do. She couldn't be alone at this, her boyfriend should take responsibility as well.

But how was she to break it to him ? The unforgettable night they once had on their 1000th anniversary turned into a constant game of . Those days where Eunji remembered having unprotected was now haunting her. Had she wished she wasn't caught in the moment and to have passionately loved, safely.  

If he truly loved her like he said he did, then surely having his child wouldn't be a problem. The problem would be that both of them were merely seniors already in their last semester of classes, Eunji at least thought that girls who impregnated at an early age were always frowned upon in Seoul.

"Eunji, what's wrong in there ? Did you get the results yet-" Eunji got herself up and opened the locked door. Instantly seeing Bomi made her heart uneasy and at a single smile she once had, was now possessed by a furrowed tearing expression. She ran into the arms of Bomi in the instant she was there and cried heavily.

Eunji's sudden act surprised Bomi as she saw her best friend suddenly crying. Looking over at Eunji's she could see the little pee test and the results. Indeed she was pregnant. Bomi took no longer to comfort her friend, taking her into her arms and petting her hair as she chanted 'It's going to be okay'.

Will it really ? Please let it be true.

Not having the face to face her parents, Eunji stayed over at Bomi's house for the weekend that came.

"You have to tell him unni." After Eunji's crying scene she was more stable than she was to begin with. Still blank with emotions at some points.

"I don't even know where he is, we haven't seen each other since Monday. He hasn't gone to school, how am I suppose to tell him either way. Hey, you just happen to be a high school father, congratulations." Eunji used satire in the end knowing that she wouldn't tell her boyfriend that she was pregnant. Not like that. Not yet.

"How are you going to tell your parents then, are they expecting this from you ?" Eunji's face fell and she nervously bite on her bottom lip preventing to cry once again at the thought of her folks.

"How can I tell them that their first child is already pregnant without even graduating from a college, this isn't the life they wanted for me. I shouldn't have gotten pregnant, my parents have sacrificed so much to have me here in Seoul and not Busan, they work hard and pay for my tuition at this school, even paying for college is no problem, I just have to be successful. Now...just telling them this will break their hearts. Bomi, how am I to break this to them, how can I look at them without feeling ashamed and ungrateful. I can't. They'll probably tell me to abort the child... I don't want that. I don't Bomi, I'm terrified, I truly am. What should I do ?" Eunji fell once again into the open arms of her best friend and once again was comforted, my poor friend.

"We'll figure this out tomorrow, how about we tell your parents together. First, we have to find Suho. He can't just abandon your child like that, can he ?"

"I don't know Bomi." Bomi patted Eunji's hair at the insincerity of the thought, what if he didn't take up responsibility, what if he just left her with a child to face this alone, Bomi could swear she'd defend her best friend if that were to happen.

But their love reigned over all the obstacles, could it be that this was the most absolute test of faith and loyalty. If it were, then Eunji was going to regret having loved a person like Joon Myeon.

 

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Who's the male lead ? Joon Myeon <3

 

Ha, I've been having a dilema on the male character & I have yet to pick a second lead or anything like that, they'll actually be some more leads but that's a secret. ^^

What do you think of the first chapter ? I'll try and make the chapters longer but I didn't want to hold back :3