Hyunsik - A Surprise & Wrapping Presents

Christmas BTOB Oneshots

Out the window there was tiny, sparkling, white flakes of snow. Each falling ever so slowly. You heard a door opening and saw that your boyfriend was covered in the delicate white flakes. You walked over to him and offered to carry the presents and the wrapping paper he brought in. He handed them to you and set them by the couch near the Christmas tree. Scraps of wrapping paper, tiny piles of tinsle and snow footprints covered the floor. Hyunsik walked over to you, cupped your face and kissed your rosy cheeks. 

He guided you to your room and told you to bring your warmest coat and the comfyest boots. You did as he asked and walked back to him where he covered your eyes and you felt the coldest breeze of the season. You both continued to walk for quite some time. Then he stopped and hesitated just enough for you to guess where you guys were. Little lights twinlked in the night sky and the stars shined as bright as the sun. You walked a bit longer to get to the final destination. There in the center of the woods was a clearing of snow with a white bench in the middle. You ran to the bench and sat down. Hyunsik joined you too. 

He took out his phone and played a song that meant something to the both of you. It was your song, "May I have this dance, my lady," he asked. "Why yes you may," you said with your head held down to hide your blushing. 

After the lovely slow dance you shared, he took you back to your place to wrap the presents. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa, what did you get for the members?"

"It's a secret silly. If I told you, you might tell them what I got them."

"Aww okay. What kind of wrapping paper did you bring?"

Getting up, he brings the bags over and shows you. Wrapping paper of red and green, gold ribbon, little snowmen tags, and another set of wrapping paper that had little presents. All the items as usual were very festive, fit for the holidays. 

"LET THE WRAPPING OF THE PRESENTS COMMENCE!"

You guys spent the rest of the day wrapping presents and planning how to place each others gift to each other without anyone seeing.