Prologue

Open Your Heart

 SHORT UPDATE!


 There's one girl seat on the bench in the park concentrated on drawing the view of the park. There is one son and the father chasing each other, the mother only looked at them taking a photo of them to remember the memories. The girl really concentrated, that she does not even noticed there were someone standing behind her. Suddenly the girl eyes been closed by her boyfriend's hand.

  "Who is it?" 

  The girl hold on the hand, smiled and said "Kris." 

  Kris removed his hand and joined his girlfriend on the bench. Kris looked at Amber's drawing and smiled.

  "Kris." Amber said softly.

  "Yes." Kris moved his eyes from the drawing to look at Amber.

  "Don't leave me." Amber said suddenly.

  "Of course, I never leave you."

  "Really?"

  "Yeah, Why I want to leave you? You're the most special girlfriend, I never had."

  "Do you love me?" Amber stopped her hand from drawing and turned her head to look at him.

  "Of course, I love you." Kris said honestly and then added "Can I ask you something?"

  "What it is?" Amber continued back at drawing.

   Kris hold Amber's hand to stop her from drawing that make Amber looked at him curiously.

 "Will you marry me?" Kris took out the ring from his jacket and showed the ring to her.

  Amber  looked at the ring and gazed up to look at Kris, nodded. Her eyes become teary because she can't believe it really happened. She being waiting for Kris to propose to her.

  "You not kidding right?" Amber asked, laughed but her eyes become more teary went Kris wore the ring at Amber's finger.

  "Of course not." Kris said also laughed. 

  "I thought you said you will never marry till we reach 30." Amber said as she touched the ring.

  "Really Amber? You believe that?." Kris smiled and pulled Amber to give a hug.

  "I love you, Kris." Amber rested her head on Kris's shoulder.

  "Me too." 

  “Kris.” Amber finally said a word after their 1 minute of silent to enjoy the moment.

  Kris just let out a ‘hmmpp’ from his mouth.

  "Don't you ever leave me." Amber said again.

 "What is wrong with you, Amber?" Kris ended the hugged to look at Amber's face.

  "Nothing." Amber stopped from awhile and asked the same question. "Don't leave me, okay?"

  "Yah! Of course, I’ll never leave you. You’re my wife." Kris pinched Amber's cheeks. 

  "Its hurt! Since when we married?" Amber shoved Kris's hand from her cheeks.

  "Just now." Kris said proudly.

  "Not really."

  "Okay.. Okay. Do you want some ice-cream? I feel so hot now. Kris fanned himselfm

   Amber didn't answered instead she said another words.

  "Promise?" Amber showed a pinky finger with her serious face.

  “What promise?” Kris asked back still fanning himself, acted like he does not know what Amber was talking about.

  “Yah, Kris!” Amber said annoyed as she hit his shoulder.

  "Promise. I’m Kris Li will never leave you." Kris hold her hands to stop her, smiled and then he pinched Amber's nose.

  "Kris, it's hurt!"

 


There you go. I think it really weird about the proposal but whatever..

Thank you!

Leave some comment!

Yesterday, I watched Maleficient! It's the best movie! I want to watch again and again.