Do Not Open

Do Not Open

Hyuk just came back from school. They don't have any schedule for that day that's why they decided to have a barbecue dinner later that night.

 

“Hyung!” He called to N whose busy preparing their food.

 

“Oh? Our cute Hyuk-kie is here.”

 

Hyuk smiled to his leader and greeted his other groupmates.

 

“Where is Leo hyung?” He asked the others when he didn't see him.

 

“He just bought something outside. He'll be back sooner, Hyuk-ah.” Kong said to him.

 

The boys continued their assigned task in setting the dinner. It has been a while since they've done something like this, and they're really enjoying it.

 

When their dinner is ready, everyone ran to their seats and eat happily. It is one of their best times together, when they would eat and talk things other than work.

 

After dinner, the boys got tired and decided to take a rest.

 

“Aren't you going to sleep Hyuk-ah?” Ken asked him.

 

“I'm not yet sleepy, hyung. I'll just stay here for a while.” The maknae replied.

 

Hyuk decided to watch a movie and so he borrowed Leo's laptop.

 

“Hyung, can I borrow your laptop? I wanna watch a movie.”

 

Leo just nodded in response. He didn't bother checking it for he's sleepy.

 

Hyuk seated on his bed and opened the laptop. He wasn't sure of the folders, and he found Leo fast asleep beside his bed.

 

“Eh? I haven't asked him where the movies are located. I should find it on my own.” The maknae said to his self.

 

When scrolling the folders, Hyuk noticed a strange folder.

 

“Do not open...” Hyuk reads as he laughed a little.

 

“Should I open it?” He asked himself.

 

He's a little curious of it. He then glanced to his hyung. He checked if the boy is still sleeping.

 

“Should I? Should I not?” He asked himself again.

 

Hyuk's curiosity won over, he clicked the folder. To his fortune, it isn't locked.

 

He saw there, bunches of photographs... tons of pictures of him when he's eating, dancing, laughing and even doing nothing.

 

“Eh? Why it is me?” He muttered.

 

Hyuk's shocked. He examined every file if there is photo of the other members there, but there isn't. He checked the other folders. He found some pictures of them, but not as much as his pictures.

 

Hyuk had known Leo not as photo enthusiast as Kong. He rarely saw him holding a camera or take pictures.

 

Hyuk's curiosity and confusion grew as he took a look of Leo's collection of his pictures. He then reminisced when each of one was taken or where was it taken. He doesn't know but he wants to confirm this thing with his roommate. He knew that Leo may be angry at him, for opening the folder but he at least wanted to know why that folder exists.

 

He found the bed beside him moving.

 

“Still awake?” His roommate said.

 

Hyuk felt his heart beat faster. Will he ask Leo or won't he? His mind is arguing.

 

Leo stared at him and so he. Their eyes are locked at each other's face, waiting if someone's gonna talk.

 

Hyuk closed the laptop. He has decided to do this. He wants to confirm it. He had a confirmation to himself a long ago and he would like to know if he's hint is right.

 

“Hyung, I'm gonna say sorry first because I opened a folder I mustn’t.” He said as he went to sit beside Leo.

 

Leo looked at him with confusion but he didn't say a word.

 

“But... I want to know why...  you have my pictures.” Hyuk continued.

 

Leo's eyes widen a little which means he's in shock.

 

“I should have put a password on it.” Leo murmured.

 

“Hmm? Did you say anything?”

 

Hyuk moved closer to his roommate but the boy moved away.

 

“Hyung...” The maknae repeated as he moved closer again.

 

“It is just that...” Leo murmured as he bowed his head.

 

“It is just what?” The younger asked again.

 

Leo took a deep breath and leaned forward to Hyuk and whispered...

 

“It is... because I like you.”

 

Hyuk's eyes widen and his heart beats faster than ever.

 

“W-what?” He uttered.

 

But his disbelief and shock grew as he felt a pair of lips on his.

 

“I don't want to repeat what I just said.” Leo said teasingly.

 

Hyuk never saw his hyung like this. He has always liked him even before, and he never thought that the guy likes him too. He will not surely forget this moment.

 

Hyuk hugged Leo tight as he whispered... “Me too...”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------