My Wish

My Wish

Christmas is coming and 9 girls are having celebrating Christmas together. Presents are bought and placed under the tree, snow is falling and so is the year ending. With many more years to come, everyone hope that they stay together and have fun and may their wishes come true. Well, not everything you wish for comes true...

Taeyeon POV

Christmas yeah? Everyone is spending time with their loved ones, having fun. Love really is in the air isn't it? From the corner of my eye, I couldn't help but smile widely as i spotted Yoonsic arguing over a trivial matter. Those two aish... I've bought all the gifts for the members except for that one person. That one and only person, who broke my heart, made my heart race for the first time. She was no other than Fany. I couldn't do anything to get her. I tried and tried but guess what i am tired for trying. I can't do this anymore. It keeps on getting harder. GOD HELP ME PLEASE.

"Tae! Stop staring into space! Come join us!!" That eye-smiling princess. God her smile, if only i was the reason behind that shining smile

"You guys go ahead! I need to be alone for a while. Don't worry i'm fine," I replied with a reassuring tone

Instead of leaving me alone, she sat down with me, by the window, staring at the snow. 

"Taeyeon ah. What do you want for christmas?" 

"Anything is fine Fany"

"Seriously Tae there's got to be something that you really want isn't there? If i can't give it to you, I'm sure Sanata can! Just wish for it?" She held onto my hand as she said 

"Really? You really think all wishes will come true? Well honestly, this wish of mine will never come true so just forget it. Forget Christmas" I sighed out loudly.

I stood up, grabbed my car keys and left Fany there, alone and confused.

"What's that wish of yours Tae?"

I left the room and i could literally feel all eyes on me as i left the dorm, alone. Its cold outside and yet i got out of the car as i strolled down the empty park. Its been 6 years and yet i still haven't told her yet. KIM TAEYEON MAN UP AND TELL HER! But what if, what if she rejects me. No, can't risk it don't want to lose her, my one and only. 

Tiffany POV

Tae whats wrong with Taeyeon. The once lively byuntae is no longer there. All i see is a sad and depressed girl with a broken heart. Wait... broken heart? She's has never even dated anyone before? WTH Whats wrong?? What did she mean when she said that her wish will never come true? God Taeyeon ah you're confusing me. Just then, Yoonsic enterd the room.

"Yah Unnie whats wrong with you and Tae unnie?? Why did she leave?" Im Choding asked with furrowed eyebrows

"I have no idea Yoong. She told me that her wish will never come true. But.. but.. i don't even know what her wish is"

"You are really fried in the brain Fany. Cant you see that her wish is that her love for you will be returned?! I know i sound crazy but come on im experienced in this area with my choding," Sica replied with that its obvious look.

"Guys, just give me some time to think through,"

"Up to you but let me tell you something. Taeyeon is amazing in almost everything she does and don't let her pass by just because of this society and also just promise me to give it a shot," Sica said truthfully as she dragged her choding out of the room.

I started to think about what they said and started to realize that I had been oblivious of Taeyeon's love for her. I then grabbed my coat and was going to leave the house to look for the latter when i spotted her diary. Tae i'm sorry but i've got to know whats bothering you. I opened the diary and the 1st thing that caught my eye was the baking photo i took with Tae and also the 1st ever handrwitten letter i wrote to her. You still kept it Tae. Tears were streaming down my face when i read her daily entries. 

"Its kind of funny isn't it. I have feelings for my best friend of 6 years and yet we are nothing but friends. I love her but luck isn't on my side, im nothing but a sister to her. I guess this secret is going to be kept between you and me"- Diary entry stated 24th December 2012 

Behind stated her wishlist for every year:

2010: SNSD to continue to stay happy and successful

2011: I just wish that Fany will be happy and (this part was taped off)

2012: I wish that SNSD stays happy and Fany is happy. As long as she's happy, my feelings can wait

2013: I love Fany and i hope she loves me too

Tae i love you too

Taeyeon POV

The snow melted as soon as it touches my palm. Snow is like my feelings, fading away every second. What's Fany doing now? Is she coming for me? Who do you think you are, she doesn't even like you pft. I guess my 2013 wish is crushed. I got up wiping away the snow from my coat and was going to go back when that husky voice startled me.

"Hey you." Fany stood there, teary but smiling.

"Um Fa..Fany ah. Why are you here?"

"I know Tae i know what your wish is"

"Um i have no idea what you're" Before i could finish, she grabbed my hands and placed them over hears, interlacing them. They fit perfectly.

"I read your diary. I'm sorry i know i shouldn't have done that but i needed to know how you feel and just wanted to tell you i feel the same too"

"Sorry Fany ah, but i was just meaning that in a sisterly way nothing else," I said nervously as i retracted my hands and broke the warmth.

"Well, i just wanted to tell you Sica and Yoong told me to not let you go but i'm trying to hold onto you but obviously you are just shunning away from the truth so i'm here when you are ready.." Fany's eyes were sparkling with tears as her voice was so shaky.

She turned her back, away from me as she walked away. Even though she wasn't near, i could hear her sniffling. Kim Taeyeon you are an idiot! Its now or never. 

Tiffany POV

Just as i was giving up on her and myself, i felt a familiar feeling as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I could clearly hear her heavy breathing and also feel her warm tears wetting my neck as she burried her face in my neck. 

"Mian. Im just scared. I didn't know how you felt. I was really afriad of the outcome but now i know, i love you mushroom" Tae exhaled into my neck. I could literally feel her shaking behind me.

Taeyeon POV

After confessing in such a gross manner, i just closed my eyes and we stayed in that position for a while till my tears stopped rushing down. She turned around and smiled widely. As i held her hands in mine, our foreheads touched and i closed the distance between the both of us with a kiss. A kiss of love.

"Your heart is so hidden and you hide it so well that i can't find it, so that i don't know it. But now its safe with me. Fany ah i know i've been selfish and mean to you but give me a chance because i know your love keeps me going on. Are you willing to go down this road with me?" 

Nothing was said. Instead, she pulled my shirt and leaned in for a kiss. Our love has been sealed.

People ask, when will someone know that that person is the one. Well let me tell you, you will know it when they kiss you, it feels as if you are the only 2 people in this whole world and everything else just goes away. Thats the time when you know that is the one. Love is powerful, it can change people and sometimes make wishes come true...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys this is it! Its the end of my one-shot. Hope you guys liked it:) 

The part where tae says your heart is hidden, part of it is the lyrics of hide and seek by t-ara and miracles in december by exo.

Merry Christmas to everyone out there. Stay strong and healthy and yeah LOOK FORWARD TO SNSD COMEBACK IN 2014 (JAN) 

Author t-araoneforever ^^