Tea Time[SuhoxHyoyeon]

Dancing Queen Story

TEA TIME

 

 

[Suho's Part]

" Aghh! " Lazy sleep I twist ending, boring work . get a bag and walk to cafes , as featured in the favorite tea . At a distance of about a hundred meters away from company .

" Ring ~" The bell that hung in front of the door of the shop when I pushed the door and a table near a window , beside couter

" Would do you like?" things went pretty receiver

" Earl Gray,please " I ordered a thin smile .

" You do not like coffee ," she invited me to talk .

"Yes ! ", I do it.

"I just wonder .. because I usually see men tend to have more coffee ," she said .

"I do not like to eat something bitter ," I said before smiling.

"My name is Kim Hyoyeon owns this cafe,and  you? " she said, smiling . Ah , she 's awfully cute smile .

" I am Kim Joon Myun aka. Suho " I extended my hand to her .

" Nice to meet you" she took my hand shaking .

 " Your smile is pretty, " I say what I think  -\\-

" Thank you .. so I do not disturb you, then relaxed ," she said and smiled before walking away.

 

+ + One month pass++

" Suho ! You want to watch the movies with me?, " Baekhyun my colleague asked me when finished work

"I'm so lazy " I refused.

"Going to the cafe is right for you? Not boring?  you go that every day, " Chanyeol  asked , he is another colleague .

" Nope .."

" The reason why you go to that café because beautiful owner or not ," He joked because he ever  follow me to the cafe once that make him know Hyoyeon.

" Nope - \ \ -" Agh ~  I say  feel  the hottie hit me.

" Well, I will go ," I said and walked out to the original aim to go every day.

 " Ring~ " The sound of mobile bell hanging on the door when  I pushed the front door.

" Hello! Suhoshi~ .. what do you want today ," Hyoyeon said as soon as I stepped into the cafe .

" Almond milk" I smile weakly before Hyoyeonshi~ will be delivered and sat down beside me.

" Suhoshi~ You want try  to brew  tea with me? " .

" What? " I made ​​a confuse face

 " Maybe the store is not open when you want to drink tea. You can brew by own " Hyoyeon volunteered to teach  . I actually did not realize that I can do because  I would rather be poor cooking skills .

"  You will teach me ,really?" I asked, but it was good too. If I had to do something like this yourself.

" Yes " Hyoyeonshi~ smile with joy.

" O.K "

 

And after that, I was training brew tea with Hyoyeonshi~ every evening after work.

"Today I will teach Assam tea with milk .. first. Boiled milk mixed with water in a ratio of approximately 2:1 mixture of water , it's because we have . Do not want the tea maker to concentrate too much on that. But if you want to drink tea with concentration of milk. You can boil milk, only without mixing water as well ... "she explained and demonstrations .

 " ow ! " As was not careful, I make boiling water spilled my hand .

" Suhosh~Are you OK ," she rushed up to me with a puzzled look . With ice compresses ,

                Pounding..Pounding .. then why is my heart beating like this ?

" Better yet ," she smiles .. lovely = \ \ = .

"Yes .."

And after that , She continue teach me to make tea.

One month ago I still have not reached any tea .

" Hmm ... it's why I do not get something right ... I still do not make tea ," I sigh, on  terrace Hyoyeon’s cafe .

" Suhoshi~Not said that. That was good  , " Hyoyeonshi~ came alongside.

" You do not have to try to soothe my mind, Hyoyeonshi~,"

" I say it true ..and I want to request you something”

“ What?”

“ Please stop calling me Hyoyeonshi~, we are getting closer .. call me Hyo just had enough, " she smiled.

" So you call me Suho not shi~ , okay ," I said .

"Yes, " she nodded , eh !That she sick?. Seems cheeks are too red

.

.

Later that evening

" Hyo ! I do this right , "I called Hyoyeon .

" No No, See me" Hyo came near me and intend to teach again .. It 's like I can smell the fragrance of her - \ \ - .

".... " I looked at her. She is really very beautiful woman .

" Suho !" She nudged me, I jumped out of a trance .

" Wh..What "

" Are you listen to me? ."

" Y..Yes" I nodded .

" Then let's do it. I'm out to get the order in before. "

"Yes ," I nodded and proceeded to practice the tea .

.

.

.

"This was three months ago, You learned brew  tea with me," she said, sitting down on a wooden bench in the park next to me .

"Yes ," I said and tried to gather the courage to tell her something important .

" It passed very quickly . I also feel that it was yesterday , "she smiles .. smile melts my heart again = \ \ \ = .

"Yes .. umm.. Hyo, I have something to say " .

"What about  ? "

"I like you " I said

Agh ~ shy with it .

" Ya .. Do not joke it 's not funny " .

"  I tell the truth, I really like you.. At first I was just flattered you . But when we closer. I know that You  was the ideal woman who standing over me, " I said .

".... " Hyo sat stunned .

" Please be my Girlfreind," I knelt down in front of her.

"No ...."

" No really ," I said softly.

" Do not deny it .. I like you too!" She said shyly looking down the toe itself .

 

" Thank you ," I pulled Hyo to embrance and kiss her forehead

 

 

Finally, I finished. 

What do you think of My First chapter

Please Comment *_*