chapter 1-so shock

triangle love

  " Noooooooo waayyyy!!!" "Sehun,please!!" Baekhyun said to Sehun."You know hyung,I'm really lazy!!!"

"Sehun-ah,you have to find one really beauty and good girl,only that's," Why we should searching a girl??"Sehun reply."That's manager idea,not me!!"Baekhyun say angrily at Sehun."Hnggggggg,this hyung!!!really make me want to punch him really harder !"OK,I try to search at my school tomorrow".Sehun say.

~tomorrow~

Sehun P.O.V

"Err,Eun-Soo,can you follow me after the school?"I say shyly to you ."wae?" she say at me softly."Ermmm,I j-just wanna introduce you to my friend"'ohh,ok"she reply with her smiling angle.My  face become really red beacause I really really like when she smile.

~after school~

Your P.O.V

When I meet EXO,Sehun introduce me one by one person,my eyes always look at one person that's name Xiumin,I don't know why."Hi,my name is Xiumin"He said."M-My name is Eun-soo"I said shyly to he."So,are you Sehun girlfriend?"He ask.NOOO!!!!!!!! I and Sehun shouted at the same time,I really shocked when he ask that question "But why my heart beat when he said like that.Did i fall in love with Sehun?!!??NO-NO EUN-SOO,you not fall in love with Sehun!!!!!!I talk to myself.Baekhyun tell me that I have to live with they because I have to caring they(I don't know why!!)first, I'm shock two, i'm not happy at all three,they don't care if i'm agree or not.DAMN!!!