Arguement

Sorry, I Don't Love You!

"What?" You kinda yelled, everyone were staring at you.

"What are you doing?SIT DOWN!" You dad demanded, but you didn't listen. Your mom grabbed your hand.

"Sweety, calm down, don't overreact in front our guest," Your mom calmly said.

"I'm overreacting, how can you guys made an arrange marriage for me when i already have someone in my mind?" You said, then you ran out of the restaurant, then you heard your dad yelling from behind.

"You're not marrying that poor boy!" That made you more upset, tears fell out from your eyes, and you couldn't stop cry, you just can't believe that your parents who loved you made an arranged marriage for you to the person you don't love. After 20 minutes of running, you stopped and looked around, in front of you is the restaurant which Onew woked at, you smiled when you see onew kindly serving dishes to the costumers.*What did I do to deserve such a great boyfriend?* you thought, then you ran to the nearest supermarket, bought a cup of warm hot coffee, and a bag of fried chicken. *Onew oppa must be hungry now.* you stare at the chicken then smiled, few minutes later, Onew finished his work and walked out of the restaurant when he saw you sitting on the bench which near the restaurant.

"___ah!" he called you, when you heard his voice, you immediately turned your head and saw onew running toward you, you beamed and waved, then he was about to wave, he tripped and fell down(Onew condition XD), you quickly run to his side and helped him up.

"Aigoo, why you fell down all the time, like a baby." you said and cleaned the dust on his coat.

"I'm not a baby." he pouted and gave you a cute face, you laughed.

"Hungry?" he nodded, then you handed him the coffee and the bag of chicken.

"CHICKEN!!!MY BABY!!" he quickly opened the bagm and start eating chicken.

"Yah, you only care about the chicken huh? Chicken is your baby, then what about me?.....See you're ignoring me now.....You're choosing me over the chicken??" you pretend to cry. he quickly put the chicken back into the bag and hold your hand.

"Anniyo, You're my baby, i never chose chicken over you, i can't live without you, please don't cry, I love you!" he tried to comfort you by touching your face, hand, hair. then you turned back to normal.

"Okok, I know you love me more...Right??" he quickly nodded. you laughed.

"But now i'm really hungry, can I keep eating the chicken?" he childishly asked and made a puppy eyes face to you, you rolled your eyes and nodded.

"Yay, my ___ah is the best." then you both walked to Onew's house and you sleeped beside him.

*Onew oppa is so kind, I don't knowhow long can I still be with him, how am i suppose to tell him?* You thought, then you cafedully touched his angelic sleeping face, trying hard not to wake him up. then you lightly kissed his cheek.

"Onew oppa, Saranghae."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew is so cute right??? Yes he is kekeke.

Please subscribe!

Please Comment!

Please add me as friends too =DD komowo.