conversation got boring

5 o'clock

After five hours of studying, Jongin swears he can see equations and angles flying above him. He doesn’t know if it’s the copious amount of coffee he’s had or the bottle of Red Bull he downed like water. Maybe he’s just getting crazy and then Seoul National University will be famous for a student who cracked his brain and went full retard on finals. Being in SNU is crazy, taking up engineering is suicide and finals are meant to double kill any student’s sorry . He’s torn between reading more and laughing his head off ‘til morning but he knows that if he chose the first option, he will puke numbers right then and there. Just then, his phone started vibrating and saved him from further misery.

 

From: ttuttung

Still alive?

---------------------------------

Sent: 12/15/13, 3:48 am

 

He smirked. So he’s not the only one who’s dying in this battlefield. Somehow her text managed to restore some sanity into his system. He pressed reply.

From: kkamjong

need to stay alive.

dnt want your prtty face in endless dspair if I die. lol

whatchadoin

---------------------------------

Sent: 12/15/13, 3:50 am

 

This man is in a state of severe sleep deprivation to the point of catatonia but he’s still cocky as ever. Soojung only smiled at her boyfriend’s reply. She felt refreshed after hours and hours of studying Organic chemistry. God help her because that subject is a monster. She pressed reply.

From: ttuttung

Me? Nothin, jus thinkin bout cute little engrs-to-be ;P you?

---------------------------------

Sent: 12/15/13, 3:53 am

 

Jongin smirked. His too-pretty-and-hot-to-be-a-nerd-but-still-a-nerd girlfriend is flirting with him. Cute.And really y. It’s not everyday that Jung Soojung flirts, not even with him. She’s always that prim and proper girl who’s a role model to the innocent freshmen out there. So when she does it, it never fails to turn him on. Hell, everything about Jung Soojung is a turn on. Equations momentarily forgotten behind a cloud of bliss. He pressed reply.

 

From: kkamjong

the lucky engr-to-be must be really HOT then. im jus sittn here thnking of nerdylilpremeds wearing nothin but my shirt ;)

---------------------------------

Sent: 12/15/13, 3:56 am

 

Soojung can feel Jongin’s smirk from here and she blushed. Jongin can definitely make her blush like an idiot even with just a simple text. She glanced at her neglected text book and she almost decided to that but her inner nerd kicked in. This is finals. Hot boyfriends can wait if it means good grades. And Soojung is not the type to settle for good, she aims for the best, so she texted him for the last time, pressed send and picked up her book again.

 

From: ttuttung

i think that y nerdy lilpremed is wearnur shirt nd she wanna go back to her books now xox

---------------------------------

Sent: 12/15/13, 3:58 am

 

Not so fast there nerdy. Jongin glanced at his clock and it says 4:00 am. He mentally calculated his time, like the aspiring engineer that he is, and smiled to himself. If he’s lucky and fast enough, he would be able to accomplish his little trip. With a newfound energy and excitement, he closed his books, slipped on his hoodie and shoes and went out without hesitation. He has successfully convinced himself that a little detour from studying will not cause him trouble. And by trouble it means failing grades.

Soojung resumed in reading her books. She’s almost done and she planned on sleeping for two hours after this. Halfway through intramolecular forces and chelation, Soojung did not even notice the creeper behind her. Mozart droned out the sound of footsteps that’s slowly coming towards her. Suddenly, she felt something soft and warm on her cheeks and she almost woke up all the students in her floor if not for the fast hands of the creeper who muffled her scream. When she looked up to the creeper ing on poor premeds, she’s met with a pair of all too familiar eyes. Kim ing Jongin, of course.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE CREEPING ON ME LIKE THAT! JONGIN YOU ALMOST KILLED ME THERE,”Soojung’s hand on her heaving chest, putting up that I-almost-had-a-heart-attack card on Jongin. She momentarily regrets having given him her spare apartment key. The act is cute but what caught his attention is how hot she looked at 4 in the morning.

Clad in his SNU hoodie that’s two sizes larger for her, microscopic shorts under it, hair dishevelled, and glasses slightly slipping between her nose is his goddess for a girlfriend who looks 100 times hotter with all that feminine temper. She’s pissed but he knows just the right buttons to press.

“Sorry, princess. I just suddenly missed you so I helped myself inside,” He pulled her closer. Her small body blended with his and Jongin’s hands rested on her waist, securing her in place. Jongin pressed his forehead against hers and he knew he’s forgiven because her hands are now resting on his chest and her fingers started fiddling the zipper of his hoodie. She smells so nice and totally different from the smell of ink on his books which intoxicated him for hours. But she’s here now, close to him, and the smell of ink and failures suddenly went down the drain.

“Oh really? Aren’t you supposed to be studying?”

“I am. I mean, I did.” His fingers playing with the ends of her hair.

“You’re finished studying? That’s good. Why don’t you sleep then?”

“Let’s say, I have an unfinished business with someday-doctors who chooses books over their boyfriend.” Her fingers tracing lazy circles on his chest. Jongin can feel the heat of her fingertips on his skin underneath his hoodie and shirt.He tried hard not to lose it.

“I don’t know about her but maybe her books are better than her boyfriend.” A smirk on her face as she innocently looked up to him. Sly vixen.

“You think so?” two can play this game, he thought to himself.

“Yea—ummp!”

Soojung was caught off guard by the sudden attack so she found herself being effortlessly lifted from the floor while the culprit’s lips are claiming hers. Soon her back came in contact with something soft and the next thing happened so fast.Jongin’s SNU hoodie, which was previously clinging to Soojung’s body, is now thrown on the floor along with Jongin’s grey hoodie and white v neck. His legs in between hers and their skin scorching each other’s, that’s when Soojung forgot about finals.

Just when Soojung was about to pass out from oxygen deprivation, Jongin broke their kiss and attacked her clavicles with kisses—Soojung’s weakest point. Soojung’s hand on her hair signalled for him to continue so he tugged down one of her bra strap with his teeth and he was rewarded with a moan from her.

Two s and one forgotten finals after, Soojung and Jongin basked in the bliss of lovemaking no amount of studying or high marks can replace. It’s almost 5 o’clock in the morning, three hours before exams, and they both don’t give a .

“So, do pretty someday-doctors still think that books are better than their boyfriend?”Jongin swatted her sweat-drenched bangs away from her face.

“Mmm, lemme think about that again.” She smirked and kissed him. She will ever get tired of kissing her boyfriend’s pouty lips. And when her alarm went off, they both shared that -it’s-finals-but-who-cares-coz-I-got-laid look and laughed.

Hot dawn ? To hell with finals.