Jagiya Kawaii :3 !

The Phone Call

"Yah! Kim Jongin! Where are you!" Hyoyeon Woke up because of the sudden shouting but later she found out that it was from His Boyfriend Kai's Phone. 

*Hmpph! What kind of a manager is that?! Why is he shouting! Even Manager oppa would'nt do such as that so harsh!* Hyoyeon Tought

"I-im Sorry Hyung! My Leg still hurts can i skip just for now please?" Kai looked at me he must've have noticed me then smirked at me

"Hi Baby !" Kai Whispered to me

"What was that?!" His Manager hyung suddenly shouted at the phone making Kai slightly jump out of suprise

"U-uh n-nothing hyung! so what are the members doing?" Kai suddenly spoke but really didn't care about it 

Hyoyeon's P.O.V :

"U-uh n-nothing hyung! so what are the members doing?" Kai suddenly told his manager hyung then he smiled at me again and waved to me as he my hair but then my stomach suddenly grumbled.

"Baby are you hungry?" Kai mouthed to me probably scared because he didn't want his manager to shout again

Then i nodded in Response 

"Wait for me okay? This will end soon." 

Then giving him a Thumbs up as a Response.

*But I'm Bored what will i do now?* I thought because i was too bored i just woke up and my boyfriend is calling his manager hyung hmmmm what will i do? 

Kai's P.O.V :

Manager hyung was speaking about the members but i didn't care his stupid 'blah blah blah' i dont care about your stupid words i want to play with my girlfriend!

"And right now the boys are playing video games here they are so funny hahaha!" Manager hyung spoke 

"Oh.." I Said emotionless while closing my eyes but then suddenly when i opened my eyes something caught my eye...Its Kinda cute though and i love it.

 

so much...

 

Hyoyeon's P.O.V :

I Started to get bored so i started rolling in our bed while my eyes is closed and humming my favorite music in our album "I Got A Boy" and copied the dance i must say i'm kinda in the groove today i wanted to dance but i can't, I need to care of my boyfriend right now.

Then i suddenly heard soft giggling sound and it was comming from Kai. Does he find this funny? Guess i need to continue.

I Started to use my hands and do the 'Bbuing Bbuing' Kai is still giggling 

"Why are you giggling?" His manager suddenly Spoke

"U-uh nothing my girlfriend is just being weird." Kai said to his manager while giggling

 

No One's P.O.V :

"Oh alright that's fine then so going back to the members 'blah 'blah' 'blah'" EXO's Manager Kept on talking on the phone while Kai doesn't focus on his manager he was focusing on her girlfriend rolling like a buffalo and doing weird stuffs which he finds it very cute he want to ravish her girlfriend right here right now but his manager kept on blabbering about the members he want's to end the call but his manager might be angry but there must be a way right?

Meanwhile Hyoyeon keeps on rolling using her aegyo and humming i got a boy which made Kai blush hard and giggle because of her cuteness he cannot resist her she was to adorable! He Started to Tickle her stomach and her hair which made Hyoyeon giggle blushing more Kai cannot handle this anymore! He wants to play with her girlfriend!

"Okay Kai I need to go now the members will practice right now and i need to video that thing soooo...Have fun with your girlfriend Kay'? Tell Her that we are anticipating their new comeback at January! So Nyuh Shi Dae Fighting! And Be well soon!"

 

FINALLY! This is Heaven to Kai! His manager finally decided to go! As for Hyoyeon she continued with her weirdness and cuteness.

"OH YEAH FINALLY! I-i mean Okay hyung! I Will! Take care! Thank you!" Kai said to his Manager

As the phone call finally ended Kai immediately throwed his phone away and hugged her girlfriend and planted kisses on her face while saying "Jagiya your so cute i can't resist you~!" , "I Love you i love you i love you i love you~!" , "Jagi! Kyeopta~!" Making Hyoyeon Blush hard and Giggling at cutely manner as Hyoyeon did this for 3 hours Hyo didn't know....

 

 

 

 

Kai will punish her for this ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YEAH! BEEN A LONG TIME RIGHT?! LOL xD 

LOOK AT THE GIF THAT'S KAI AT MAMA BLUSHING AND GIGGLING WHILE

HYOYEON WAS SPEAKING <3 <3 <3