Not My Type

Not My Type

Eeteuk never thought that Heechul would be attracted to him. Heechul liked the macho type like Kangin, handsome type like Siwon or Chinese type like Hankyung but never a type like Eeteuk. What type was Eeteuk anyway? Eeteuk tried to think... leader? angel? or maybe just old? Well, he's not that old.

But anyway, that's why when Heechul confessed to him for the first time, Eeteuk didn't believe it.

Then one day, Heechul cooked something for him. Eeteuk knew that Heechul knows how to cook. It's just that Heechul would only cook for himself and never for anyone.



"Do you like it?" Heechul asked after Eeteuk's first bite. He seem to be nervous on what Eeteuk would think of his food.



"It's actually tasty!!! You should cook more often for the members." Eeteuk said before taking a few more bites.



Heechul gave out a relieved sigh and smiled. "Maybe someday." Heechul said and dragged on some silence before saying. "It's my first time to cook for someone else, you know."



That made Eeteuk feel special. He started to think that maybe Heechul really does like him. "Thank you." Eeteuk replied sincerely.



Then the day came when Heechul finally lost his patience. "My feelings for you is not a joke, Eeteuk. Be serious with me for once!!!" Heechul said angrily before pulling Eeteuk for their mouth and teeth clashing, rough and bruising kiss but nevertheless, it was still called first kiss. "You don't have to return my feelings, Eeteuk but please don't treat it like a joke."



Eeteuk finally believed that Heechul was really serious about his confession and feelings towards him. He felt guilty because Heechul showed him his loving side and did a lot of nice things which only made Eeteuk feel special and yet all this time, he refused to believe that he was Heechul's type. He apologized to Heechul and told him about his thoughts.



Heechul simply laughed. "I never said that you're my type. Swear to God. You're really not my type. Damn. Did Siwon just influence me?"



Eeteuk frowned. "So all of it was really just a joke then?"



"No." Heechul stopped laughed and turned serious. "There's a saying that a person ends up with someone, who is not their ideal type. You're not my type but I fell for you anyway."



Eeteuk didn't know if he should feel offended or be happy but despite all the mixed emotions within, he decided to give Heechul a chance. He liked Heechul enough to make him his first boyfriend.


THE END

A/N: comments please? ^^