wf horror diary; ep. 1 //; first encounters //;unfinished.

〔♪〕⇢ 「 w i l d f l o w e r」 //; sm entertainment's new girl group; apply CLOSED


Episodeoo1.

Setting; W.Flower's dorm; 2:30 pm via cctv; Jul. 3,  2009.
//; this happened in W.Flower's dorm which is the current dorm of the girl who bugged each W.Flower members; this also bugged us because this is real story, yet the reporters didn't broadcasted this due of the begs of the family. Instead, it became a mystery to all.

a 20 year old Kim Haeneul was sleeping peacefully in her bed when the camera sighted a glimpse of a tall woman in her forties in Haeneul's window. She was watching her sleep, but something shiny shone into the camera's lens.
It was a knife. a long sharp one used for carving.

The woman was silently walking into Haeneul's bed and stabbed her arm, causing the sleeping Haeneul screamed in pain, the woman took a pillow in , her muffled screams can't get heard until it became silent. eerie silent. The woman carefully took away the pillow. Grabbing a carving knife, she carved curve lines on the ends of Haeneul's mouth, like a Chelsea smile.
The woman left after her crime and jumped over the window, severe passers saw the incident.
As the woman fell, her bones made a loud crack and her head exploded.
and Haeneul died in suffocation and the woman died on the hard impact of the floor that causes the explosion.
Still, the spirits of the woman and Haeneul haunts the building and so as W.Flower's dorm.


Setting; W.Flower's dorm; 2:30 pm via cctv; Dec. 26, 2013
Yuri and Yoonmi were sleeping in their room where the crime all happened. 
Yoonmi, who are sleeping soundly, got wild which make Yuri very startled. soon, the other three predebut members of W.Flower got inside and handled the possessed Yoonmi.
" What's happening to Yoonmi?! " asked Jungah, Yuri shrugged, " She was just sleeping and them bam! She gone wild. "

Q; What is your paranormal encounter?
Yoonmi; I just felt something was lying on top of me and then I can't control myself.
Jungah; I was busy texting my friend when I felt a cold presence and I turned around and saw someone in her forties in our dorm.
Yumi; I saw a woman jumping and then her intestines splattered on the ground.
Seoyeon; I saw a girl on Yoonmi's bed.
Yuri; I had just saw her, she's really harmless, but the killer isn't. The killer is the one who possessed Yoonmi, the cold presence that Jungah referring to, the one who jumped and her organs splattered on the group that Yumi saw.