Chapter 1

Stop Lying To Me [Minho x Ah Ri(OC)]

My name's Ah Ri.I'm 16 years old and I live in Seoul.I live in a normal house with a normal bff,and I go to normal school.I love strawberry milk,which is perfectly normal that is,and I never enperienced love before.But not until I met him.

...

I dreamily gazed at the cutest-human-no-way-a-human-is-as-cute-as-that-call-it-a-creature-then in front of my eyes."umm...RiRi?" I snapped back in reality.I smiled at him."n-nae oppa?" I felt embarrased for doing that in front of him."nothing.what were you thinking about?" Jinki raised both of his eyebrows in curiousity.I blushed."no way..were you..?!" he whispered while looking back at the direction I was gazing at.

"were you staring at Minho?!" his eyes widened while pointing at him.I blinked.I looked at the direction where he was pointing.Minho was standing a few meters beside Taemin.I pouted and glared at Jinki."theres no way I'll think of that idiot oppa!"He gasped."w..w-wae not?" "because...he's rich...and rich people are.."

I hated rich people.I hate the fact that they keep showing off their whatevas and  to the poor ones.It makes me pissed off thinking about it.I sound a little scary saying that,yeah I know.I'll try acting better!

Anyway,

"...rich people are so mean!"Jinki nodded in agreement."but..I don't think he's mean,he looks..nice."He smiled.I pouted."are you serious oppa?!" I flung my bag onto my back as I ran back into the clssroom.It was flooded with students randomly doing things.I threw my bag on the chair and slopped down on it.

"omo~wae do people like that guy so much?!he doesn't look that interesting to me.." I pushed my lens-less glasses up back to my nose with my index finger because it was sliding down slowly.I took out random objects and placed it on my wooden-surfaced table.I layed on my chair and closed my eyes.I hummed as I enjoyed the silence.(even though many kids were shouting and stuff -.-'')

"Hey." I jumped when I heard a soft,deep voice calling me.My glasses fell on my table as I blinked."you scared me!" I whined.He laughed."stop laughing Minho you idiot and go away.I'm trying to take a 'nap'." I glared at him.He chuckled."why can't I just stay here with you?" he suggested.

"go away playboy!"I whispered.He pouted."Im no playboy," "yes you are!"

"no Im not!"

"yes you are!"

"no Im not!"

"yes you are-"

"MINHOOOOO~" someone coruppted our fight.I raised an eyebrow.I heard Minho sigh."what is it?" "lets go outside!!" she jumped excitedly.Minho sighed again."Yuri,for the LAST time,I'm not your boyfriend." "B-but.." she whimpered."yah,oppa,just go with her idiot!" I walked in the conversation.Both of them looked at me."what?too jealous to look at us?" he winked at me.I twitched.