First Love...

Wild Passions

It was Saturday. Jangjoo High School was so quiet, even more quite than burying ground. No one was there. Even thought the school has a dormitory system, but everyone return to their house on weekends. Only people who were coming from another city/country allowed to stayed on the dorm. Lee Taemin comes from Seoul. But, he doesn’t even have a single family member left. He must do a part-time job if he wanted to survive on this harsh world. He doesn’t have a house on Seoul. Instead, he stayed on his grandparent’s empty house on long holidays.

 

While that, Taemin’s roommate, Choi Minho who gets it in to Jangjoo High School after winning a high jump championship. He’s not as smart as Taemin but very smart compared to another Jangjoo students on gifted and achievement category. Well, in Jangjoo High School, there were two categories of students. First one is students who get it in because of his/her smartness. For an example: Taemin. Second one is students who get it in because of his/her achievement or talent. For an example: Minho.

 

“Taemin ah~ Will you go to Busan this week?” Minho clumsily asked Taemin. The charismatic guy sat on a chair in front of TV in their room. He watched Sport Daily as he’s a fan of sport. He ate popcorn and enjoying his life. Unlike his roommate, Taemin, who looked extremely nervous for no obvious reason.

 

“Ani. How about you, hyung?” Taemin asked Minho back. “The same. Ya! Taemin ah~ why do you look so nervous lately? Heartbeat disorder? Unhealthy lungs? Or….” the older one guessed the younger one problem and tried to solve it.

 

“If first love possibly could be included to heartbeat disorder, then yes. My lungs are unhealthy and I have a heartbeat disorder.” annoyed Taemin said as he glared to his hyung. And yes, it was true that Taemin just experienced something called ‘love’.

 

 “Uwa~~ Jinjja? With whom? Smart one? Athlete one? Idol one? Heirs one? Tell your hyung! I’m freakin’ curious okay? I will try to solve your problems! How is it feels?” excited Minho said. Minho himself dated his first love Choi Sulli. Minho’s first love was counted as a successful ‘project’.

 

 “Well, she’s my first love. I sat with her on canteen yesterday and my heart fluttered so fast. But when she was gone, everything change. My heart doesn’t beat that fast anymore but she come again and sat with me again my heart beats so…. wildly?” awkward Taemin said.

 

“I don’t care about how do you feels. Everyone’s first love is just the same. Tell me who is the girl.” said Minho. He smirked and was laughing inside. Minho actually glad that Taemin has a crush because he worried that people thought they were dating while Minho is 100% straight.

 

“Yak! Hyungnim! You asked me about how I felt too!” Taemin was mad and annoyed by his hyung’s enthusiasm.

 

"Really? Am I? When? Do you record that?” said Minho and he was pretended to forget what he said before.

 

 Annoyed Taemin showed a flat face. He understands that Minho excited but that was just too much for him. This is the first and last time he seed Minho’s dorky personality.”Okay nevermind.” Taemin said. “I will told you who.” Taemin gave up.

 

“Really? Who? Tell me~ Tell me~ Tell me tell me eoseo mareul haejwo Naega ni yeojarago Oh honey you you you you~” excited Choi Minho said, more like sang than said to be honest.

 

“Shikeuro! You’re voice is not that good hyung!” Taemin throw a pillow to Minho. Taemin and Minho met on Junior High School. They attended a same school and went to a same high school. “Ah, nevermind. She’s Son Naeun from Idol Line.”

 

“Dude, okay, I understand she’s really very pretty but dude she doesn’t look like a kind and innocent girl. Remember how she dumped Kim Myungsoo last year?” Minho said. He doesn’t want Taemin to be disappointed.

 

Taemin doesn’t care about what his hyung said. He blinded by love. Three hundred and sixty five days, fifty two weeks, twelve months, and a year passed. Taemin never put a dare to confessed his feelings for Naeun until a day which apparently today.  It’s one week after their graduation day.

 

“Taemin-ah, when will you confess to Naeun?” Minho asked curiously. Even thought Minho was against their relationship, but Minho still wanted Taemin happy. Well, you never knew until you tried. Probably, Naeun secretly liked Taemin.

 

“I don’t know. She’s very hard to get. But, oh well, we attend the same university with her. It would be easier for me to confess to her. I mean I have the girl who I should confessed and my first love teacher so yeah.” Taemin said. All the three of them succeed their college entrance interview and went to Sungkyunkwan Advanced Institute of Nanotechnology on Sungkyunkwan University. Minho wanted to attend the same university with Taemin and Taemin wanted to attend the same university with Naeun. So the three of them attended the same university.

 

“Yeah. Good luck kid.” Minho said then he was go out from their dorm to outside. Taemin stayed on the dorm and secretly opened his diary and wrote something on it.

 

Dear Diary,

 

I hate to admit this but I madly in love with Son Naeun. She is very indeed pretty and smart. She even made it in to SAINT’s interview! She is goddess, aren’t she? Well her personality is not the best but still she is very pretty. She’s interesting. Well I think my live will be colorful if I have a girlfriend with that kind of personality. Okay, I knew she had bunches of fans since she’s an idol but what so ever. I believe I will win against her fans. Well, she doesn’t have a naturally handsome fan like me. Nope, it’s not a sarcasm. It really is. Well enough for today. Pretty short page, right?

 

Love,

Lee Taemin.


AUTHOR'S NOTE!

 

Okay, I knew this chapter was . But this is the very first chapter I ever wrote on my life so yeah. Don't bash me or judge me.  cheeky

{Word Count: 996}