Pissed. Convince. Make-up. Squeal.

Resisting Kris.

Right before the shooting for EXO Showtime ep. 4, I chit-chat a bit with my idiot-giant boyfriend.
“I hope you won’t do anything stupid today,Kris.” He replied with a scoff.
“Like I would.”
“Who knows what might just linger around your mind.”
I poked his forehead playfully, laughing loudly enough to attract every of the staffs attention,but our own members doesn’t seem to be bothered bout that.  We bowed as they prepared everything and the recording start.
He sat right next to me as we exchanged gifts. Everyone have this gay looks plastered on their face.
Right then,I received Baekhyun’s gift which is a picture of himself,everyone just laugh on that. And there this small letter in it, Kris read it the moment I did. I can feel him breathing as his shoulder heaved up and down,since we sat right next to each other. I didn’t expect this gift from Baekhyun,who is currently hugging me. “Take me,Chen.” I can clearly made up my mind that I said ‘I’m taken by Kris’
Enough of that,Kris won’t talk to me till the end of the show. I’m serious. We did exchange some hand gestures, but he just did that infront of them camera. And when the staffs changed the tape,he talked to other members,probably Chanyeol. He path up towards the washroom,I trailed towards the kitchen pretending to get something which in truth, waiting for Kris appearance.
And when he did..

“Hey Kris” He glanced over his shoulder, he just look at me with that -face. He don’t usually gave me or anyone that face unless he is pissed so that mean..
“What is it Jongdae..”
“What’s wrong with you?”
“What’s wrong with me?”
“Are you feeling fine? You don’t look so” For now,I played safe.
“I’m fine. Don’t worry” He rolled his eyes and about to proceed to talk away. I held his hand up.
“No,you’re not”
“Yes,I am.” Pulling his hand harsher,I won’t able to fight that.
I sighed and forced a smile. “Okay,fine. You said so, let’s have a seat” Trying to be all cute,just like how he like and linked our arms together and I rest my head over his arm,which I can’t reach his shoulder.
He froze at the spot, and pulled his arm away from me, left me all dumb-founded. He walks past through me and took a seat at the single couch. Far from where we sat together just now. It’s now occupied by Baekhyun. So,no choice for me.

Then,the fake us come out again. Being all cheerful and bubbly. We watched a movie, I’m kinda slurry. I glanced downwards and saw that Lay had been sleeping in a painful-looking position. I decided to sleep as well, looking over Kris who is giving the screen his attention,I want to riled him up and snuggled closer to Baekhyun comfortably, since the two of us are really closed,he won’t mind that. And so I took the chance,and rest my head on Baekhyun’s shoulder.
And I had a good sleep even though it last for 10 minutes or so. When I woke up,everyone is one the edge of bursting,Tao,Kai,Luhan,D.O,Xiumin,Baekhyun,Suho (who kept his tears in) and my so-not-macho boyfriend,Kris who basically bawling his eyes out. I’m gonna make fun of him.

As we were done with the movie,we went back to our real-self.All of us are very tired and sleepy at that moment,so the thought of getting sleep is conquering me as well.As we have 12 members,we took turns to use the washrooms I decided to be the last one,right after Kris. I walked out to found the dorm is all pitch dark,so I guess everyone passed out by now. But before I get to enter my room and lay peacefully,I can sense someone tugging my shirt,I turned around it turns out to be Kris. I yawned and rubs my eyes.

With a slurry tone,
“Umm,night Kris. Sweet dream” I yawned again and about to enter my room.
“Wait, let’s talk for a bit.”
“Can’t we do it tomorrow?”
“For a while”
“Kris..i’m so tired right now. Aren’t you?”
Without saying much,he pulled my arms and place me on the couch,next to him. I yawned as I turned my attention towards him.
“What is it?”
“I’m sorry..” He looked down,as if he was disappointed.
“Huh? For what?” I can sense myself wide-awake by now.
“Just now..i’m such an idiot” I chuckled softly,which made him shoot his head up.
“That’s okay,I’m alright.. but yeah, you’re an idiot for sure.” My statement made him juts his lips out.
Being snarky person I am. “Don’t do that,Kris. You looks ugly when you pout.”
“Guess what? You’re dating an ugly person then” He huffs.
“But,why are you pissed back then?”
“I hate seeing you and Baekhyun being all so close with each other”
“That’s how I felt when you were being all close with Tao,okay”
“But it’s different”
“What’s there so different?”
“Because—“
“Are we gonna fight over this,now?” I rolled my eyes and stands up,only to be stop by him.
“I’m sorry,okay”
“Forget it” I pulled my hand away a bit stronger, but my strength is nothing compare to him. And he’s not that strong anyway,slightly stronger than me.
“I love you,Jongdae” That words had impact on me that made me sat down right away.
I looked at him,thinking of wise words to say which end up with “Aren’t you sleepy?”
“I’m in love with you”
I just laughed and reaches my arms up and brings him down in attempt of hugging him.
“Just sleep,idiot.” He pulled away and changed our position to a much comfortable one.
He laid himself down comfortably and holds me way too close with my face facing his chest,I can almost hear his heartbeats. Well,I can actually. It’s soothing and lolled me to sleep.

I slowly removed myself from him,careful not to wake him up and I guess I woke up pretty much early today.  I looked down,gaze fixed on my boyfriend. He looks ugly in the morning with his hair all messed up. I bent down and pecks him on the lips and proceed with our usual routine and prepares for another exhausting day.



 



theme: piece of life? A sneek peek of their relationship? Does that even exist lmao
words: 1027 words.

chapter 2 after what have been decades,haha.
a very one tho. I’m sorry ; a ;
shall I stop writing..?
tell me what you think of this,plus I’m thinking of writing more chapters,inspired by some chenris in exo showtime,ofc. C:
and cries ; u ; another episode to go.