Love Song For A Vampire

Love Song For A Vampire

In a dark, pungent alley, a brown-haired woman walks, seemingly unaware of the man following some steps behind her. One need not be a detective to figure out that the man has ill intentions on the female. He quietly but quickly approaches the female, taking out a chemical-soaked handkerchief from one of his pockets and silently covers the woman’s face with it. The brunette struggles, but the chemicals in the piece of cloth overwhelm her rendering her unconscious. The man smiles grimly and hoists the brunette on his shoulder, taking her somewhere we he could be free to do whatever horrendous acts he wishes.

A dashing young lad steps out of a music store, wearing a wondrous smile as he looks upon the new music book he just bought. He couldn’t wait to get home and start practicing on his piano. He hopes that the melodies in the book would help him in composing his own music. His joy was short-lived though, as he notices on his peripheral vision a man carrying a woman on his shoulders. He noticed the woman to be unconscious. Being the gentleman that he is, he decided to trail this man, his hand gripping his phone in case he needs to call the authorities.

The young man follows the kidnapper into a dark deserted warehouse, near a dock. He sees him set the woman down on a moldy wooden chair. The kidnapper then proceeded to tie the woman up. It was at this point that he decided he would call the police, but something strange caught his eye. As the kidnapper was busy tying up the woman’s legs, the woman slowly opened her eyes and slowly smiled as she looked upon the one tying her up. This struck him as strange, is this woman enjoying this? Are they one of those weird couples? But that smile, something about her smile sent chills up his spine.

When he thought things wouldn’t get any stranger as they already are, the woman suddenly raised her arms, tearing apart the thick ropes that bound her hands together. Hearing the sound of the ropes tearing, the kidnapper suddenly looks up, a look of genuine surprise etched upon his face. The woman then cups the man’s face in her hands. She stood up, making the man stand up as well, his face still showing shock and now laced with fear. Her smile widens, the young man watching getting more frightened by the second. She then does something impossible, something even a fully grown man couldn’t do. She threw the person she was holding. It was like he was a ragdoll, the way his limbs flew about around him before crashing on some wooden boxes.

The woman walks towards the rubble, she then proceeded to hold the man by his neck. He tries to free from her grip, though it was obvious that his efforts are in vain. With her smile not disappearing even by a little bit, she tightens her grip on the poor man’s neck. After a few seconds he stops struggling, she then brought her face upon his neck and started to rip apart the flesh. The eavesdropping young man was petrified by the scene he was witnessing. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He tried to stand up, only to fall down again due to his buckling knees. He knocked over a few boxes beside him, ‘causing the woman, no, the monster, to look his way.

In the blink of an eye her face was upon his, covered in blood. Her face was very beautiful, her cheeks plump with a natural blush upon them. The closeness of her face on his made him smell the crimson liquid dripping around her lips. Strangely, instead of being disgusted, the metallic smell of blood was like perfume to him. Their gaze was fixed upon each other’s eyes, his brown orbs on her onyx ones.

“What’s your name?”

Her voice was of an angel, the polar opposite of what she really is. She continues to stare at the man, he could merely look back in response, the metaphorical cat grabbing a hold of his tongue.

“I said, what’s your name?” She asked again, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Not wanting to anger the woman, the man quickly answered.

“K-Kyuhyun. M-my name is Cho Kyuhyun.”

She broke their stare, noticing the music book that had fallen next to the young man’s head. She tilts her head in question.

“You are a musician?”

“W-what? Oh, yes. I play the piano.”

“Is that so, then I guess it’s your lucky day Kyuhyun. I have soft spot for musicians. Run along now, you wouldn’t want to end up like him over there now would you?”

Quickly processing what the woman said, the young man quickly stood up and took his fallen book, running away from the warehouse.

The young man lay awake on his bed. The scene he witnessed kept replaying in his head. Before he could feel nothing but terror, but as the hours passed, the terror turned into curiosity and not long into longing. He wanted to see that woman again. He no longer thought of her as a monster. Then something struck him. He quickly ran towards the piano in the living room of his house. He took a couple of blank music scores and proceeded to press the ebony and ivory keys.