Final

You're Not Sorry

"Baby I'm sorry, my brother needed me to fetch him at the airport as soo-"

"Enough, Sehun."

Jinri threw her gaze to the street, avoiding Sehun's face. Sehun held her hands that on the table. He realized that now, he was holding a trembling hands. Jinri bit her lower lips and she tried her best not to cry in front of him. He held her hands tightly, brought those hands to his cheeks.

"Baby look at me, I'm sorry"

"You're not sorry"

Again, she cut his words. A single tears dropped from her eyes, she wanted to wipe the tears but she couldn't, her hands now locked by Sehun. "I am, I really am sorry. I'll make it up for you, baby, what should I do?" He begged. He kissed her hands, hoping that she would forgive him, like she always do.

Jinri, listening to her heart, her weak heart. It told her to forgive her four years boyfriend, give him another chance. But her mind told her to walk away from the cafe right now, leave Sehun there. She didn't know what to do.

"Baby?" Sehun now her cheeks. Jinri missed his touches. His soft lovely voice. His sweet side.

She was a really weak if it in front of Sehun, noted this, her heart was weak. She really loved him, she would do everything to make him stay on her side. But she tired. She tired now because Sehun left her for his new friends. She tired because Sehun didn't pause his game when Jinri called him a past months. She tired because Sehun always made excuses for her. She tired of his change.

Finally, she nodded her head and Sehun smiled from ear to ear. He stood up and walked around to pull Jinri into his hug.

♦♦♦♦♦

"My Jinri is the gorgeous girl around the world."

Jinri smiled and she hit his arm. They walked to his car to come to the party. "I heard Soojung already came from L.A?" Sehun asked Jinri and she nodded. "Um, Jongin must be really happy. They will ccome to the party too right?" Sehun chuckled and they chatted about everything again, just like their first date.

But, something wasn't last forever. As they arrived at the place, Sehun dragged by his friends to the other side, leaving Jinri with her pouty mouth. She walked to the table, drink something and she could feel someone tapped her shoulder.

"My giant baby~" she sang and hugged the older. "My princess baby~" the older sang as well and hugged the younger. "Hello Jinri." She lift her right hand to greet the older boy. "Hello Jongin, the happiest boy tonight I guess?" They laughed and Soojung released the hug. "Why I didn't saw Sehun?" she asked. Jinri gave her a weak smile. "He was dragged by his friends."

Soojung realized how gllomy Jinri was. She squeeze her shoulder and gave a sincere smile. "Hey what's wrong?" Jongin realized something too. "Sehun did something to you?" he said. Jinri shook her head but a single tears dropped and landed on the ground. Soojung and Jongin were shocked. Why did Jinri cry?

"I'm fine. I really-"

"No you're not. Oh come on, just tell me. I'm your ten years bestfriend remember?" Soojung reasured her to tell them the story.

"I'm.... Tired Soojung-ah. I feel like it just me who fight for him. It's just me who maintaing our relationship. I feel like, he don't love me anymore." Jinri's words was getting inaudible but Soojung and Jongin could hear that. "I'm sorry to hear it." Soojung hugged her again, patted her back to calm her down. "Giant baby don't cry.'

Jongin Jinri's hair, tried to calm her down too. A few minutes after, Jinri finally calmed down. The three of them chatted and Jinri heart was stabbed as two girls passed by them. Without realizing that there's standing a friend of Sehun. "Sehun will go to England! He told me that when we chatted earlier. Girl he really nice! Jinri is lucky to have him~" the girl with strapless dress said. "But a long distance relationship is hard! Sehun is a good looking boy, and Jinri has a lot of fanboy. Can you imagine this?" the backless dress girl said. "Maintaining a relationship is the hardest part of having a love relationhsip. Trust is number one condition." they walked as they got their drink. Leaving the already frozen and broken Jinri.

Sehun will leave to England? For what? And the worst that he didn't even told me!

"Do you guys... Know about this?" Jinri asked the couple. They nodded and then widened their eyes. "Don't tell me that you-"

"Yes, I didn't know about this ."

♦♦♦♦♦

Jinri turned off her phone. She was tired. She was tired for hearing her phone rang a thousand times. She didn't even bother to see the caller, it was just Oh Sehun.

She sat on her bed, leaned her back against the headbed. Tears kept flowing from her big eyes. She couldn't think straight. She couldn't feel her heart. But wait, she didn't have a heart anymore. It was broken by her boyfriend.

The boyfriend, surprised her by came to her apartment. She did expect this. She let him in. "What's your occasion?" she asked. Sarcasm could be hear from her voice. And Sehun heard that. "Jinri, baby, I'm sorry. I tried to call you but you didn't pick up the phon-"

"Why you call me now? Why didn't you call me before? Why didn't you tell me first about your leaving?!" Jinri shouted at him, made him in surprise. He didn't know Jinri could be like this.

"I'm sorry, baby I'm-"

"I won't believe you"

Sehun froze. Jinri turned around so now she didn't face Sehun. Sehun did something she didn't expect to be. He hugged her from behind and rested his chin above her right shoulder. "Choi Jinri, I'm sorry. I love you. Please-"

Jinri released from the hug. She walked to the window, her eyes filled with tears right now. "If you think that I can forgive you this time, you're totally wrong. You don't have to call anymore, you don't have to come anymore. Cause now you're just no one for me. Like I was no one for you from the long time."

She turned around to face Sehun, for the last time. "I'm tired of this, Oh Sehun. I'm tired."

 

 

 

 


My first one-shot~

Tell me how you think about this ^^

And much thanks for the upvotes, Hanako-chan! ^^