Chapter 5

Beautiful Girl in Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jiyoung's POV]

'Now he finally know me.. How great.' I say in my mind. " You told me that you have a crush on me right? " I heard him speak and it snapped me. " W-What? " I ask. He chuckled.

" What so funny, L? " I stop from walking and ask again. He turn his gaze on me, and frowned. " L? That's not my name. " He sound's a bit confused. I smiled. " Well.. I make a nickname for you. " I continued to walk. " A nickname for me? Interesting. " He smirked but I didn't notice. We continue to walk and walk until we arrived at his house. " Wait! " He called out for me. I turn to face him, " What is it? " I ask, " Well, you're suppose to go home, aren't you? " He raised one of his left brow. " So you're extrude me? " He bulged his eyes. " I-It's not that! I mean, you're a girl and I'm a guy and you're not-- " I frowned, " What are you talking about? Do you mean a girl's not supposed to enter a guy's house? That's bull. "

[Myungsoo's POV]

I looked dumb in front of her. Well she's right. " Whatever then. " I said coolly.

" If you won't me inside you're house, it's fine. I'll go home. " She told me. But I swiftly grab her arm. " It's fine. Well, you could follow me into my room without being seen, right? " She nodded. " Okay then! " She grinned. Well, she actually look a bit.. Cute? I smile at her. But suddenly the door burst open revealling Soomi who look confused. " What in the world are you doing and talking to? " She ask. " I'm talking to Jiyoung. " She frowned. " Who's Jiyoung? Your new imaginary girlfriend? " She smirked. " Ya, you better go inside then pretending you're talking to your girlfriend or what so ever cause you look like a psycho if you act like that, you moron. " I rolled my eyes. " You little brat. "

____________________________________________________________________________________

" Well here's my room. " I introduce it to Jiyoung. She chuckle lightly, I frown, " What? "

" I've been here remember.. And I'm the one who clean it. " She smirk. There. I look dumb again. " Oh yeah, I forgot. " She only shook her head. " Hey Jiyoung. " I called her. " What? " She turn her look on me. " I didn't mean to be rude but.. How'd you.. Um.. " I rubbed the back of my neck. " Died? " She continued. I just nodded. " Well.. Just like those kids said, I got bullied. " She answer it like if it's okay. She looked, calm. " Why did they bully you? " She sighed. " I don't know why the hell they do it. They just keep on calling me , and other things. Seriously, I didn't do anything! " She seemed frustrated. I somehow rubbed her shoulder, she shocked a bit.

[Jiyoung's POV]

'What the hell?' He rubbed my shoulder and suddenly he gets closer to me, studying my face, he came closer and closer, he close both of his eyes, 'A-Are we going to k-kiss?' I gulped hard. So I close my eyes to, waiting for his precious lips to touch mine. This is what I've always wanted, what I've always waited. And today it's the day.

" Ya. Jiyoung-ssi. " Why did he call me? I'm still waiting for his lips. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw him, looked confused. " What are you doing? " I mentally slapped myself. I saw him slowly smirk, " Do you think I'm going to kiss you? " He burst into laughter. 'What the hell..' My face turned red. The door burst open. " Ya! Oppa! What are you doing? Laughing like a maniac in the middle of the night? " The little girl just now look furious, " Ya, little brat. You have to knock first before entering my room! Go out! " L stand up to kick the little girl. " Haish.. " He sit back down.  " Who is she? "

" She's Soomi. My little sister. " He answered. " She's pretty. " I comment. " But she's annoying. " I chuckled. " Ah Jiyoung, what is L? "

" L? I said its a nick for you from me. " He sighed, " That's not what I meant. " I frowned, 'Ah..' " Okay, okay, I get it now. Well.. You should guess it by your own. " He frowned, I chuckle a bit. " How am I suppose to guess it? " He dramatically throw himself on his bed and close his eyes. I smiled. " If you're smart enough to answer Math's problem, then you're smart enough to guess it too. " I grinned at him, he's just look at me.

I saw the clock and its almost past 8pm. I gasp, " Crap. I got to go. " I saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter