Chapter 3

Beautiful Girl in Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jiyoung's POV]

He come closer and closer and--

WOOOOSSHHH

I decided to disappear immediately. I was beyond afraid. I'm not ready yet to face him or even talk to him.

[Myungsoo's POV]

There, she's gone again. 'She's weird..' I decided to shrugg it off then jump to my bed. I frowned. 'She's cleaning my room? But why?'  It's very neat. I almost couldn't see any dust here. Wow. Deep inside I thanked her. " Hey. Weird girl. Wherever you are, I just want to talk to you to say thank you. " I smiled. Then I bulged my eyes. 'What the hell am I doing..'  I shook my head and go change my clothes. It's a great weather today. I'd rather go out then stay at home doing nothing. I remember that I need to buy what Mr. Kim said yesterday. 'Another group-work..' 

I dialed my friend Taemin.

" Yo Taemin, could you accompany me to buy something? " " Okay thanks. By the way, hey I'm not disturbing you, right? " " Okay then, thanks. Let's meet at the Disc store. " " Sure see ya there bro. "

I went downstairs to wear my shoes, " Mom! I'm going out! " I told her as I put on my shoes. " Okay! But don't come home late, sweety. " My mom replied.

I open the door and greeted by children's laughters. It's holiday, so every kids was still having fun while holidays. Without thinking twice, I directly went to the Disc store.

[Author's POV]

Myungsoo decided to walk to the Disc store then driving his car.  Without him knowing, Jiyoung is following him behind. She only giggled silently. Myungsoo didn't seem to notice her presence, so she keep on following. 

" Oh, there it is. " Myungsoo announced. Jiyoung could only look at where he's going to. 'Ah.. So he is going to buy some CDs?' Jiyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter