Cloud1: embarrassment

Falling from the Cloud Nine

Your POV

Aish. I need to get home fast! My stomach had been feeling funny ever since lunch.
I must have eaten something weird at the local food court.
This is what I had been telling myself from the very start. I should start controlling myself and my big and never-knows-how-to-get-full stomach.
What the hell!!!! I NEED TO GET HOME FAST!!!!!

As soon as I entered our home, I saw two foreign looking big ang bulky suitcases placed near the couches but I paid no heed at it because I need to get rid of this thing inside me right now.

"Oh, why are you running, dear?" I heard mom called after me as she emerged from the dining room while I ran upstairs to my room.
"We'll talk later mom!!!" I yelled back and hurriedly entered the bathroom located inside my room only to run back downstairs again.
"I forgot to tell you, the pipe inside your comfort room was broken earlier and dad has to fix it later." Mom informed me as I made way to the another comfort room located at the end of the hallway. I only waved my hand in the air as I sprint my way towards the bathroom.

After a few more minutes of grunting and struggling, I finally got rid of that weird churning feeling inside my stomach and I heaved a sigh of relief as I wiped the sweat trickling on the sides of my face. Aigoo, what have I eaten last lunch and I had to use the bathroom real bad?? I thought back to what I had bought last for my lunch and enumerated it inside my head.
Rice cake, kimbap, seaweed soup, sautéed veggie and shaved ice.

Aside from those, nothing else. I even just ate only a few viand of foods last lunch but how come my stomach had felt funny awhile ago??
Omo?? was it because someone hates me and had made me suffer in this way? What if someone throws a curse on me? I'm so doomed if that's the case but I don't have any enemies, as far as I can remember. What if I di-----------

Click!.

I was cut off on my thoughts as I heard the bathroom door crack open and someone stood there, wide eyed.

The intruder and I stared back at each other with our bulging eye sockets. Both stiff for a moment.

I didn't even get to take in to my consciousness his face becaus  before I can even open my mouth to yell at his face, he shuts the door close real hard.
"Sh**. What was that????" I mutter under my breath and I hurriedly flushed the toilet bowl and wash my hands while cussing continously under my breath. I totally forgot to lock the door  before I did my business.

And now that I realize it, that was so embarrassing (>_<)
How will I face our visitor if he saw me in that state.
Think of a way, you little brain. Think!!!!!!!!!!



But before I can even think of a way, Mom's voice was heard again from the dining room.
"Nari-ah, can you please help me here for a while?" being the most obedient daughter in the world, I obediently obliged to my mom only to found someone sitting casually on one of the chairs in the dining table. I blushed at the thought that he might be the intruder during my moment at the bathroom just a while ago. Feeling the sense of being watched, I  tried to shrugged off my shoulder the weird feeling of being watched.

"Can you please make the desert for me dear? I still had to cook the sauce for our white pasta."
"Okay mom! No problem!." I open the fridge and took out the ingredients for the dessert.
As I put the ingredients on the dining table, the visitor/intruder looks at me straight in the eye and I regretted looking back. Wait. He looks familiar! Have I seen him before???

I shrugged the thought off and proceeded on my task with the visitor/intruder staring still at me.
I swear I can feel my cheeks slowly getting warmer. does he even know that it's very impolite to look at people like they had done something wrong???
Okay, there was really something embarrassing that had just happened awhile ago but it wasn't my fault. It was his for not knocking on the door. Psh.

After minutes of peeling and slicing the fruits with the visitor/intruder's hawk-like eyes still on me, I was done cutting the fruits and I only have to mix it with the whipped cream and grate some cheese on it. Mom was also finished with the pasta and the drinks, she sat beside me which is in front of the visitor/intruder's seat.
 
"How was the life in China, Wu fan?" I heard mom asked the casually after some moments and my ears perked at the mentioned of his name. Wu Fan??????
"It's was still the same, auntie. Dad's still convincing me to work on his company and mom's still siding me." He chuckled.
"Aww. You dad really never changed." Mom shook her head with a small smile on her lips.
"How about your studies?"
"I already graduated my degree and I'm enjoying my life so far."
"That's good to hear. Oh hey by the way, can you still remember my daughter, Nari?" Mom's question made me look up at the two of them. I looked at mom and at the visitor/intruder.
Dang, don't tell me he is....

The one being asked nods his head and propped his chin above his clasped hands.
"Who can forget the little girl who loves his Kris oppa." And he winked at me.

I had my jaw dropped literally not because he just winked at me but because I can clearly remember who the heck he is. Due to my shock and embarrassment, I shrieked as I abandoned the dining room and ran upstairs to my room and locked myself.

No One's POV

"That girl really never grows up." Nari's mother shook her head as she just witnessed her daughter's weirdness. She finished making the desert knowing that her lovely daughter will not show her face in the dining room not before Kris is gone.

"I guess she still has that little crush on me." Kris said as he helpthe woman in setting the table.
"You can say that." The woman chuckled heartily.

 



ME: (OmO) (O______________O)