Party Time! ^_^

Don't Leave me in Darkness カズオ・イシグロ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Whoever finds love Saki-chan,'' Eri replies. ''They're love will never fade or soak away.''  ''It's true Saki-chan.'' Miyu said. ''I'm glad I've found love.'' Saki said. ''Which cake do you want Eri?'' Erika asked. ''I'll have the lemon cake.'' Eri said. Erika gave the lemon cake to Eri and gave Eri a silver and gold fork, Eri fed herself her favorite cake and Erika's favorite cake was strawberry, Miyu's favorite cake was banana, Saki's favorite cake was orange. ''Eat away!'' Kenshin said. ''It's really good.'' Yuki said. ''Flick out the lights, Haruto.'' Eri said. Haruto flicked the lights out and everyone was enjoying their favorite cakes and snacks, and watching WARM BODIES. As the friends were watching the movie, Haruto's cell phone started to ring. It was Miyu's older sister, Mai Hasimoto, Haruto slid the red button and declined the call.

                                                                                                                                                                  

Mai's Apartment

''Why isn't Haruto-kun answering is cell phone?'' Mai asked. ''Well,'' Naomi replies. ''Haruto-sama broke up with you last year.'' ''I have a plan.'' Mai said. As Naomi and Mai were discussing the plan, they decided to keep Eri captive from Haruto. ''Good idea,'' Naomi replies. ''We are going to see how heartbroken Haruto-kun is going to be.'' ''I'll convince my little sister, Miyu-chan.'' Mai said. 

                       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter