Surrogate Mother

Surrogate Mother

BoA is a kind girl, has a charming aura and a smile as bright as her mind. She also has a steady job (well, not 9 to 5 steady but the paycheck is okay). But she still needs a side job, because his late dad left a humongous debt she can't pay even if she works all her life. So she picks a quick-money job that is not illegal and involving a skimpy suit - she becomes a surrogate mother.

 

She's currently in labor, going to give birth to the son of rocker Kim Jaejoong and his CFO partner Jung Yunho. Well, technically it's also her son. But there's a contract saying she will not going to take him back.

 

It's the first time someone accompany her in labor. Usually the husband is busy consoling the emotional wife outside because they're going to have a child (that is technically not Jaejoong's, because it's /BoA's/ womb and not his). It's also the first time someone actually letting BoA hug /her/ child first before its legal parents are cooing over their newborn child, surrounded by happy family.

 

It's BoA's third child birth. She's still crying every time she was left alone while the new parents are beaming proudly just outside.

 

Suddenly a man walks in and smiled to her, she quickly wipes her tears and the bed dips where he is sitting on. "How are you?"

 

"As fine as I can get." BoA shrugs.

 

"Thank you for making my hyungs' dream comes true, it's a huge deal for them."

 

"I know, they told me about it."

 

"You're crying again."

 

BoA touches her wet cheek and quickly wipes it. The man holds her hand, and she stares at his deep hazel eyes. He smiles again, that blinding smile he wore when he first came in.

 

"Don't be sad, just remember that you just brought an angel to this world. In fact, you're an angel yourself because you make people happy and you make their dreams come true."

 

She stares at him and suddenly bursts out laughing. "Do you always sweet-talk a lady in her ugly hospital dress who is just get out from labor?"

 

"Only when she just gave birth to my friends' baby." He winks. "Anyway, I'm Shim Changmin. And you're Kwon BoA, yes?"

 

"Yes, that's me." She nods and smiles.

 

"We're going to see each other often because Jaejoong and Yunho won't let you go out their life that fast despite the legal requirements! They're that kind of people." He puts that unique smile of his again and stands up. "I will let you rest now, sorry for bothering you."

 

And he walks out from the room just like that.

 

BoA stares at him, and she lets out a smile of her own. An angel, he said. She closes her eyes and let tiredness pull her to sleep.

 

It's also the first time she's not crying to sleep after a labor.