Happy with me or not ?

Happy with me or not ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

..........................................

 

'' Are you still mad over that ? Seriously Ray ... ''

Kangjun was annoyed by Ray's attitude, on the other hand, Ray just wanted to slap him.

'' I'm not talking to you, bye ! '' Ray Plugged his headphones  starting to listen to his composition and turned his chair, to give his back to Kangjun.

'' Whatever ... '' Kangjun left the bedroom. 

Later, he was talking with Rome and Maru.

'' I can't talk to anybody without having him on my back all the times ... it's not like I was gonna cheat on him.''

'' Well, you gave your number to that guy from VIXX ... the next day he called you and you guys spend like 45mn on the phone ... if I was Ray, i would be pissed too.'' Rome said eating his orange.

'' And Ray Hyung wanted to go swim with you and you forgot because you were on the phone ...'' Maru could not finish his sentence, Kangjun cut him:

'' I never agreed on it ! I said MAYBE ! Since when that MAYBE became YES  ? ''

'' Go ask him that ! "

'' Rome, the reason why I am here with you guys, it's because he doesn't want to talk to me."

" Kids these days ... " Rome said laughing.

" Hyung, if Ray reacts like this it's because he is hurt, and if he he's hurt it means that he loves you ... alot. Or he woul not bother. So maybe, you can say sorry ..."

" Why would I say Sorry ? As the main vocal of the group, it is important for me to create alliances and ties with people from others labels. If you don't have contacts and a large social Nettwork, you will not go anywhere in this world." He replied to Maru with a very serious expression.

" Never mind Hyung, do as you wish ... it is your relation after all."

" Okay ... sorry ... what should I do ? "

" Tell him that you are sorry, tell him that you love him and bring him on a date."

" WOW ! Our Maknae is so wise. " Rome said clapping his hands.

" I'll try ..."

" No, don't try. Do it ! " Rome said.

"Okay ! I will ! ''

 

 

Later he went back in the bedroom, Ray and TK were talking on Ray's bed. They had their Ipad with them and were exchanging music. Kangjun cleared his throat to get their attention:

" TK ... can you give us a minute ? I need to talk to Ray in private."

" Sure ..." TK was ready to leave the bed when Ray grabbed his wrist.

" Nope ! You can stay, I don't want to talk to him, I don't want to talk to a selfish jerk who cares more about his social circle than his actual relationship ".

Ray almost regretted his words when he saw the sad expression on Kangjun's face. But it was too late. 

" Sorry ... then I will see you later." Kangjun left the room.

Once he left , TK shook his head: 

" Ray ... that was a bit too harsh ..."

"I didn't want to say that ... not like that ...''

" I know he's not perfect but except for this incident, he always treated you well, but now you are implying that he never been there for you ... you should go talk to him."

" I am still mad at him. Maybe later."

 

Later when he went to look for him, Kangjun was nowhere to be found. He called him but his phone was off.  " Where are you Kangjun ? "

Kangjun came back home around midnight. The house was quiet and only a dim light was . He dropped his shoes on the floor when he heard a familiar voice:

" Hey ..."

" Ray ... why are you still awake ? "

" I was waiting for you ... where were you ? "

Kangjun walked and sat next to him on the sofa.

" I was at the studio ... just rehearsing."

" From the afternoon to now ? "

" Yes ... I just needed to relax and ... think about something else."

"I see ... look ... about this afternoon ..."

"Ray , please be honest , are you that unhappy with me ? Are you still in love with me ? "

Kangjun asked him that without looking at him,  he was too scared to read the answer in Ray eyes.

" Kangjun, what I said earlier, I said it because I was mad, because I was hurt ... N from VIXX is very handsome and ... I am so scared to loose you ... I don't care if you don't come swimming with me but ... I just want to spend more time with you. We are always rehearsing or performing ... 45mn is alot for me. "

" I am sorry ... but actually that the thing, we are always busy and I don't get to see my friends anymore, you guys are like a family to me but I miss chilling with friends, talking about silly things ... Hak Yeon and I  connect so well because he feels the same, I don't know why we are like that but .. I lost all my friends since I debuted. '' 

Kangjun took a pause before adding:

They told me that now that  I am an idol, we are not from the same world anymore ... Hak Yeon went through the same thing and that is why we connect. But because he is also in a band, he doesn't judge me and I don't judge him either.  And actually ... he is dating a guy in his band, and he was giving me advices. He wants to meet you."

" Really ? " Ray asked all surprised.

" Of course, I told him about you ... how I feel for you, how I feel everytime you are not around, how I hate fighting with you ... I told him everything. "

" I am so sorry ... I had no idea ... " Ray really felt horrible.

Kangjun turned to look at him and took his lover's hand in his.

" I really hate when we fight, specially over stupid things like this but ... the fact that you got upset, just show that you love me, that is why I really need to know if ... you are happy with me. Are you ? "

He seems so sincere, it broke Ray's heart to see him like this. He brought his face closer and kissed him on the lips. Kangjun kissed back. They still have their hands in each other. Ray eventually changed his position, with his back pressed to Kangjun chest. 

" I am sorry Kangjun. "

"I am sorry too ... "

"So tomorrow ... we are going swimming ? "

" I was suppose to go watch a movie with Hak Yeon ... "

" What ? "

" But I guess I can cancel it to go swim with you.''

'' I like this better ... love you. ''

'' Love you more ...'' 

'' By the way ...Kangjun? ''

'' hum ? ''

'' I am happier since I met you. I meant it. I used to be more introverted and with you ...  I became less shy around people. ''

'' Good to hear. '' He said all smiling.

'' Do you have any ... you know ... ''

'' Oh ... yes ... you want to do it tonight ? ''

'' We haven't done it in a week ... ''

'' okay let's go ... let's try to not be loud this time. ''

'' Kangjun, you are loud ! I'm not ! '' Ray couldn't stop laughing. He stood up and was waiting for Kangjun. 

Kangjun imitated him and gave him a passionnate kiss before they head to their bed room. He felt so relieved that they solved everything and most importantly, Ray said that he was happy with him.

'' I love you my y Ray. '' He whispered as he gave him many pecks in the crook of Ray's neck. Making Ray giggling at the contact:

'' And I love you more ... my cutey Pabo boyfriend.''