Cha Hakyeon

All I Want for Christmas Is You

All I Want for Christmas Is You

 

“Eonnie, eonnie, let’s celebrate next year Christmas together!” you said with cherish voice.

“Nope!” said Hakyeon

“Why?”

“Cause you won’t stop call me Eonnie, I am oppa since I’m 18 y.o and you 12 y.o, Hakyeon oppa.”

“But your mom call you Eonnie.”

“It’s not Eonnie, it’s Yeonnie! Eonnie makes people tought that I am girl. Or at least call me Eonnie oppa, but I think Eonnie oppa is weired.”

“But you cute like a girl!” you chuckled

“Yah!” he pouts

“See? Hahaha! Okay, the most handsome boy, Hakyeon oppa, would you like to spend next Christmas with me?” satisfied with your praises, he smile then said, “Of course”

“Yaksok?”

“Ne, yaksok.”

~~~

One years later, one day before Christmas your parents passed away by an accident, leaving you with your elder brother. You are very sad and you need your best friend to share the sadness, so you just run to his house. With a bitter smile and tears you run to your best friend house and shout with a happy voice, “Eonnie, you should celebrate Christmas with me since my mother and my father can’t celebrate Christmas with me again!” But you realize something, Hakyeon house is dark. ‘Why Eonnie’s house is so dark?’ you thought. “Eonnie, don’t kidding, come out, you make me afraid. Eonnie? Okay, not Eonnie, Hakyeon oppa!” you cried. You run around Hakyeon house but you couldn’t find him or his family, finally you are crying very loud. “Why everybody leaves me one day before Christmas?”

Since that, you won’t eating, but your brother don’t stop cheering you up. Slowly you back again like before, but one thing change, you hate Christmas.

Years later…

“Hyejin-ah, look! There is a new boyband called VIXX! They are handsome aren’t they?” your friend show you VIXX music video. “I like the rapper, Ravi.” She said again.

“Which one is Ravi?” you asked but when your friend explain you didn’t hear her, you focused with the one who singing first.

“Ya! You didn’t listen to me, do you?” she raised her voice and you come back to reality.

“E-Eoh? W-What? M-mian.”

“Hah~ who are you looking that makes you didn’t pay attention to me?”

“That one, what’s his name?” You asked.

“Oww, the leader, his name is N.”

“N? The real name?”

“Cha… euh I forget. I’m sorry.”

“Eum… it’s okay. Gwaenchana.”

 

 Since then you always pay attention to VIXX because you feel uneasy when you look at VIXX, like there is something behind the leader.

“Ya! Hyejin-ah, do you know? N and Ken sing with Hyorin and Dickpunks?” said your friend

“Jinjja? Whoaa, what was the name of the song they sing?”

“All I Want for Christmas Is You. Do you want to see? I know you don’t like Christmas but you must see, in M!Countdown today.”

“Okay, maybe I’ll see.”

 

Then you came home, as usual no one in the house. You walked to the family room looking at the television but you don’t turn on the television. You’re not sure whether to watch the perform or not. Finally you decided to watch it, you don’t know why but that happy song make you cry but your heart feel warmth. Then you sing along while watching they sing and smile in the end of the song. You remember, that was the last song you sing with Hakyeon oppa. Suddenly you are notice something, you open your laptop in rush and searching about the VIXX leader, and you find out that his name is Cha Hakyeon, his birthday is same with your Hakyeon oppa, his characteristic is same, and his voice is still same when you hear him sing that song for the last time. You curse yourself why you don’t know that it was your Hakyeon oppa, then you are smiling again, finally you find out the reason why you’re feeling uneasy every time you look at him. That night you don’t sleep. You wait for your brother. While you wait for your brother, you hear some noise voice from the outside. You peek from your room to see what happen outside, fortunately it is VIXX, N, Ken, Ravi who walked to the mart near your house, and when you look at them, N is looking at you too. Don’t know what to respond, you close your window whitout you know he is grinning. Twenty minutes later you hear someone knock your door, thinking it was your brother, you open the door, and you was shocked that it was Hakyeon oppa.

“Anneyong haseyo, I’m sorry come in the late midnight but Ken want to pee, so can he use your bathroom?” said N.

“What? I— aww!” Ken was about to protest when N step on Ken’s foot. “I want to go to the bathroom, may I?” asked Ken act like he really need bathroom. You chuckled. “Of course, go ahead then turn left, or should I accompany you?”

“Y—aw! I mean no, I think I won’t lost. Anneyong.” Then Ken go to your bathroom, leaving you with N.

“Remember me?” N ask with smirk in his face.

“Nu-nuguseyo?” You ask.

“Don’t pretend that you didn’t recognize me, Aurora~”

“Aurora? Yah! I’m not sleeping princess anymore! I can wake up till night no—” you stop talking when you see he is grinning.

“You change a lot Hyejin-ah. You are tongue tied like Leo, kkk. If you change like that because of me, I’m sorry. It’s so sudden, I—”

“Babo! You’re going when my parents pass away, how can I—hiks” you was about to wipe you tears when you suddenly feel someone hug you, it was N.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know.” He pats your head. “Don’t cry, you’re ugly when you cry.”

“Yah! Who are crying? I’m not crying!” you push him.

“Hahaha! So, you’re recognize me now?”

“Of course, you’re the stupid Eonnie.”

“Hakyeon oppa, or you can call me N oppa now.”

“Like your fans? Nope!”

“Oww so you want to be special? Don’t want to same with them? Or are you—”

“Whoa! I don’t know you are byulbit!” shouts Ken who come from your bathroom inside your room, with innocent face.

“I-I’m not.” You are flushed and looking down to the floor. “H-How did you know?” you asked with a soft voice, make N laugh, and you death glare him still blushing.

“I’m using your bathroom on your room, I guess? And I found our poster” Ken said with his childish tone. “So, should we take a picture?”

“I-I—”

“Yes, we should!” said N. He is grab your wrist then taking photo together. “Ok, see you next time Hyejin. Oh, this for you” N give you a gift then leave. Just when he left, your brother come.

“You’re still awake? Eum? Who give you a gift?” Said your brother

“A-Ah I waiting for you oppa, and i-it is from nobody. Good nite oppa” you run to your room and quickly peek them again and you see Ken is yelling at N, “Yah! N-hyung! You should explain me everything! Who is she? Why you come to her house?”

“Shut it up, Ken! I’ll treat you chicken if you stop asking and yelling at me!”

“Ok. But wait, where is Ravi? Is Ravi already in the car? Yah hyung! You better treat me more cause you make the car leaving us! Yah! Hyung! Yaaaa!”

“Shut up Ken!!!!”

You chuckled and when you chuckled he is looking at you and wink at you, make your heart pounding and your face flushed, so you hide your face to make him not to see your face.

When you can control your heartbeat, you open the gift from N. There is a scarf and a card inside, and there is written, “I am being honest to you, I bought it when I saw you in the way Ken, Ravi, and me buying foods for the others. Because I don’t expect we will meet again, but even if like that, I hope you like it. I hope it can warm you when you feel cold and reminds you of me. Happy birthday! Sorry it’s already late. P. S. Since I don’t have your number, you’d better call me. This is my number xxxxxxxxxxx.”. ‘Huh! Who will call you? Babo!’ You thought, then you looking for your phone for a while then text him, “Ya! Eonnie! It’s me!”. Just that, then you went to sleep.

After that you and N starting to communicating again by sending message or N calling you but you never meet up because N is so busy and you can understand that, you are happy only with seeing him on television. Two days before Christmas you ask your brother, “Oppa, can you accompany me spending Christmas night with me?”

“I’m sorry Hyejin, you know that oppa own a restaurant right? And restaurant will very busy in the Christmas night.”

“Ok, I understand, gwaenchana. But will you come home early and we make our Christmas tree together?"

“Eoh? Since when you’re excited about Christmas? Ok, Oppa will come early.” He shuffle your hair and go to the work.

“Be careful oppa.” You smile.

You are waiting for your brother, but until midnight he didn’t come home. You’re still waiting until you finally hear a bell. You run to the door and open the door and see N is standing there.

“Woa, you’re right, you aren’t sleeping princess again. It’s already night and you still awake. Hm… I’m sorry come late in the night, but the schedule make me can’t go anywhere, you know we are releasing our album on November so we still—Hey, Hyejin, uljima. M-mian I’m not—” you cry and hug him.

“Why Christmas is so mean to me? My parents pass away in Christmas, you leave me in Christmas, and now my oppa breaking his promise, he said he will come to make Christmas tree with me but he didn’t come. Hikss…”

“I’m sorry… Maybe I’m not your oppa, but how if you make the Christmas tree with me?” he said. He tought ‘my oppa’ your boyfriend.

“N-Ne…”

Next day you wake up on your bed and you were confused. ‘Did I sleep in my bed last night? Didn’t I sleep in the chair after I put the star in the top of tree?’ then you look next to you there is a note, “Hahaha, you’re still Aurora! If you aren’t, how come you slept when there is a boy in your house, how if I do something to you? XP Your boyfriend will be mad if I do that. Do you want to spend Christmas night with him? If you’re not, spend Christmas night with me, I will come to your house after I finished my schedule, so text me if you’re not spending Christmas night with him. Saranghae ^^”

‘Boyfriend? Who said I have boyfriend? Hah~ Even you’re already popular, you’re still babo until now. My oppa that I mean is Yunho oppa, my older brother. Kkk!’ then you text him, “I don’t have boyfriend babo, come to my house tomorrow. I’m alone.” Then he replay your text, “Jinjja? But you tell me that ‘my oppa didn’t come’, ‘my oppa’ isn’t your boyfriend? Woaaa that’s good. I’ll come tomorrow, I promise.” Then you sing, “All I want for Christmas is you~” until your oppa come and said, “I’m sorry, I broke my promise, you make that tree alnoe?”

“Aniya, I made the tree with my friend.”

“Owwh~ Is he the one who gave you a gift.”

“Yes…”

“Waaa~ my dongsaeng have a boyfriend.”

“Ani!!! He isn’t!!!”

“If he isn’t why you’re blushing? Hahaha, then spend Christmas night with him, ‘kay? Cause I can’t spend Christmas night with you. I’m leaving. Bye”

“Bye! Be careful!”

After your brother leaving, you went to the supermarket to buy ingredients for cooking. You want to cooking something for N. At 9 P.M. you’re finished cooking, you know he wouldn’t come before it because he have schedule. You wait for him so you didn’t eat first but until late he didn’t come. You still wait, you close your eyes hope he will come when you open your eyes. You open your eyes and he still didn’t come, tears comes slowly from your eyes. You’re about to cry when someone broke the door. “I’m sorry, I’m late, It’s crowded and I run here because the car is stuck—Yah! Don’t hug me, I’m smelly” he smiles.

“I thought you woldn’t come…”

“I won’t break my promise again. Ah are you make those?”

“Y-Yes but it’s already cold… and I’m not good about making cake.”

“Yes, you’re right. The shape of the cake is… pfft!” he tasted the cake “But It is delicious. Let’s eat together. I know you hadn’t eaten”

“How did you know?”

“What I don’t know about you?”

“You don’t know that ‘my oppa’ that I mean is Yunho oppa.”

“W-well it was an exception. Wow, it’s delicious! But food that Leo made is better.”

“Ya! Then don’t eat.”

“Don’t be angry, I’m just kidding. Jaa, open your mouth~”

“I can eat by myself.” You take the spoon and eat it.

You both eat the food until no one left, after that you sit in the sofa and he lying in your lap.

“So you aren’t with someone?”

“You already know the answer.”

“Yah! You’re really like Leo.” He pouts

“Stop pouting, you didn’t even cute.”

“Aaa so mean~ didn’t you call me cute when you were kids?”

“Yesterday is yesterday.”

“Hmph you’re right. So tomorrow and now, will you be mine, and mine only?”

“Are you confessing?”

“You think?”

“What style of confessing it is? You even not wake up.”

“It’s Cha Hakyeon style.”

“Fine then.”

“What? What are you saying?”

“No repeat.”

“If that so…” then he wake up and kiss you. You about to kiss him back when your brother come.

“Hyejin, I’m—yah! What are you doing to my sister?!”

“Oppa, you’re back.” You hug him and N look at you with annoyed face, he is jealous.

“You shouldn’t hug me like that, Hakyeon is jealous.”

“Eh? You remember me/him?” You and N said in unison.

“How can I’m not remember you if my beloved sister looked at your picture ev—aww” you pinch his waist.

“Oww~ so someone is missing me, so cute~” N said while hug you.

“I’m not.” You’re saying with a red face.

“I’m not saying it’s you.” N teased.

“Uuuh~” your face getting redden

“Hahaha! Uri Hyejin is very cute” your oppa and N sid in unison, and you pout.

 

~The End~

 

A/N : Merry Christmas everybody!!! Actually I want to pst it in Christmas, but I can't wait XP. Comment please~