chapter1

MY STORY
My name is Wu Yifan.I am 17.I live alone in a small wooden house on the beach.Sunshine, sea water and wind are my best friends. My father had passed away and my mother remarried and has already has her own familly.Some place else, far from me. I am not smart, in fact I am dumb. When I was a little child, I had an accident. I got hit by a car. It caused a serious injured on my head. My head met the concrete very hard and then it was dark..., then I became dumb. My mother did not like dumb child. Her life was hard enough without a husband. I am weirdly tall, like a giant. I said weird because I am more taller than other people in my village. My face is kinda different also.I heard gossip from my neighbours that my father was an American soldier. He met my mother and decided to stay in Korea. So, I am..rather good looking..., but..giant like.. and dumb. Kids like to make fun of me. They think I am sort of walking robot or something.I don't care. I fed myself by selling fish in the market. I bought them directly from the fishermen. I got tricked a lot by my customers, because I am not good at counting. I am just dumb. But, as long as I can eat by the end of the day, I try to be okay with that. Did I tell you that I must go check my head once a month to a small clinic down town.Some social organization established that place for unfortunate people like me. It only runs by 2 doctors and one grumpy nurse. The doctors take turn to serve people. Today, I must go back there because I run out of medicine. Since the accident, for the rest of my life I have to drink this medicine everyday to prevent my body from getting cramp. Unfortunately, that happens too, sometimes. I opened the glass door and greeted cheerfully by a rather small featured man. Well, compare to me, of course. "Hello! Welcome to MIRACLE clinic!" He said while waving his right hand at me. I just froze.tilted my head to the right.He smile widely. I slowly retreated and went back out again., checking the board outside. Yes, it is the right place. I went inside again. That weird cheerful man still stood there smiling brightly almost blinded me. "How can I help you,mr.....?" he asked. Wait! What? Mr? The other nurse never calls me 'mr'. She usually just glances and shout: "Wu Yifan! Get inside!" There is no:'mr'. Maybe..this man is a patient, too? I could not help wondering and stood there ackwardly. Suddenly this man approached me. Honestly, I was panic. He suddenly held my right hand and shook it with both of his hands. I remembered that his hands were very warm. "I am Baekhyun...I am a new doctor here.Please come in.Don't hesitate." Than that blinding smile again. This never happened. People never greet me nicely, because I am nobody. People never shake my hands, because I smell like fish. He shook my hand for a fiew second and he looked right trough my eyes. I felt warm all over my body. My head felt light. He examined me and gave all the medicine that I need. Surprisingly, he share his lunch with me. This complete strange person share his lunch with Wu Yifan 'the nobody'. He told stories about his unique patients and that made me smile. I could not remember when the last time I smiled. Maybe when I...or when...Oh my God...I really forget. This is unusual, I've never seen this person before, but he made me happy, and happy is really the opposite of my life. All his stories contain with hopes and miracles. Somehow I got really absorbed by his stories. By the way.....I did not realized that there was no other patients in that place. Usually that place full with patients. But at that time I did not care. Until finally, he looked at his watch." Oh! I am really sorry, it's time for me to go...". He said with regretful face. "Go..?" I said dumbly. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I have other patients to take care of..some place else..". Unconsciously my face felt. I fell like someone had pressed my chest. I almost forgot to breath. Suddenly a pair of hands held my shoulders tightly. I lifted up my face. His face was right in front of mine. I could've swore there was light radiated from his face. I closed my eyes at once. That hurt. Tears began to roll down on my cheeks. He wiped my tears away with his soft thumbs. I looked at him again. I was surprised to see that he also had tears on his cheeks. Did he just cry with me? No way! That never happened to me before! Than he talked to me softly," Just remember Wu Yifan, that you are a special and a precious person...". He hug me. I felt warm again.It was a long, sad good bye for me. After that day, I could not stop thinking about that memory. I am special, I am precious. These words from Baekhyun kept ringing in my ears. Those words make me smile. Yes, there is a big change in my life now. I feel like there is hope for me, even a little.but it exists.I'm more exited in everything I do. I am more grateful for what I have. I learnt that there are more unfortunate people in this world. I just want to shout my heart out. The day had come for me to come back to Miracle clinic again. I was so excited. I bring some food with me. This time I wanted to share my food with dr Baekhyun. I want to thank him for giving me hope and that was the best medicine for me. I haven't got cramped for a long time now, maybe because I am always happy nowadays. Ha, ha..! I just wanted to laugh. I have learnt how to cook fish now. I have mastered a fiew recipes and because of that I have a job. I work as a assistance cook at a seafood restaurant near the beach. Me, the dumb Wu Yifan, as an assistance cook.Can you believe that? But, I was very dissapointed that day because dr Baekhyun was not there. Infact the nurse said, there is no dr Baekhyun at Miracle clinic. I insisted to her that I had met him about a month ago and got medicine from him. That nurse check again the list of people who works there, but Baekhyun's name was not there. "Please check again mam.It is really important. I owe him a lot..I owe him my life..," I pleaded to that nurse. She frown."Okay, okay! Just be patient!" Suddenly her hands stopped moving, as if she found something."Oh!" I saw a little hope." Yeah? What is it? Please tell me..," i said almost desperately. The smallest information about this baekhyun guy is very important for me right now. She looked at me. I raised my eye brow curiously. "You are Wu Yifan, right?" "Yes, that's my name.." "There is a letter with your name on it. Here!" I took the letter and opened it on the spot. There is only a piece of paper with a small hand writting on it : " No matter what happens, just remember you are precious and God loves you ." ============================================================================================ A/N: Well, what do you think? I hope it's not too bad.In this opportunity, I want to wish my EXO boys : MERRY CHRISTMAS <333 and to all my readers who celebrate : May all of you have a warm christmas with your love one. Let's celebrate christmas with EXO's songs echo in our house, ha..ha..ha.. or should I say: ho...ho..ho... And thank you so so much for taking your time to read my fic....