A DAY to be REMEBERED!

FANTASTIC DAY!

 

You wake up and thought it’s still early to prepare for your Christmas party in your school. But you’re wrong; you only have 30 minutes left before the start of your Christmas party. Looking on the time on your phone, you dashed off quickly on the bathroom. Taking 15 minute-shower, which is a record breaking because you take 30 minutes or more when taking a shower.

After you wash up, you start to wear your pink dress and dry your hair, wear your accessories and put things on your bag especially the gift for your friends and for the exchange gift. When you done drying your hair, you take some help for your mother to fix your hair. Your hair is finished and you’re ready to go. You look once again on the mirror before wearing your pink doll shoes and quickly go out on your house because you are freaking late for the party.

You arrived on your school by riding a bus and walk faster as you can. As you arrived on your classroom, luckily, the party has not started yet. So you just wait your best friends to come, give their gifts for them and chit chat on your classmates. Your best friends, ha yi, da hyun, sunmi, dragged you for a walk in the school since the party has not still started.

You saw some teachers and students are starting to fix the booths for the YOUTH FESTIVAL after the Christmas party. While walking and pass by the building where your crush’s classroom located…

“______-ah! Seung hyun is wearing pink pants like the color of your dress!” Sunmi exclaimed and point out on seung hyun.

When you turned to look, seung hyun just go inside on their classroom

“He already goes inside on their classroom…” dahyun said

You have a crush on seung hyun; you are second year high school student while he is a third year high school student. You sigh and just walk outside on the school to buy some drinks and go back on your classroom. You spent taking pictures with your best friend and they keep complimenting your dress and your look today.

Then the Christmas party has started. It only took 2 hours due to the youth festival.  After the Christmas party, you all excited to go on the quadrangle and look for the booths.

“Omo! Its seung hyun” hayi whisper on you

You saw him finally, wearing a green-black jacket with hood and pink pants like what sunmi said, same color as your dress. His jacket and pants math it with a unique shoes, why I said unique shoes? It has wings on the side like the shoes of 2ne1 on adidas! But the color is silver. Even his outfit is quiet simple, you like it. In your eyes he’s still handsome.

You and your friends go around on the booths, well except on dating and marriage booth. You all just watch on dating booth and squeal when you saw your two classmates are in the dating booth. You get your phone on da hyun and take them some pictures

“Wait for awhile here, we will just go somewhere” sunmi and dahyun said.

                They left you on the side of dating booth while you, taking pictures again and again on your two classmates. You thought maybe they are dealing with miyuki- your Japanese best friend to date yong hwa on the dating booth.

                Your friends dragged you on the entrance of dating booth, and shocked seeing seung hyun too.

                “Seung hyun agreed to date on you!” sunmi giggles; you saw two tickets for dating booth

                Hearing that, you started to get away the grip of your friends hands while then saying to just date with your crush. In the end you gave in.

                *how they make seung hyun to agree?* you thought.

                Sunmi gave the tickets and the students that organize the dating booth tied your left and his right hand together. You hear that they asking him who is his date. Your heart beats faster; they lead the two of you in a table with chair that was left by your two classmates.

                Silence… none of you uttered something, he was looking around and you know your best friends keep taking pictures of you and seung hyun.

                “You need to holding hands” min hee said, one of your schoolmate and also your co-second year student, she’s one of the organizer too on this booth. They give you a stamp that forms lips. It’s like a kiss mark. He put on your cheek and so as he did.

                Seung hyun holds your hand and your heart beats more. Luckily, you have your phone on you right hand and you start playing you phone.

                “Yah!! No phones allowed” Dahyun said and get your phone from your hand

                And it already Okays to go out on dating booth.

                “Can we untie this now?” you said but they shook their heads.

                “We will still go on the marriage booth!” ha yi exclaimed makes your eyes go wide.

                They drag two of you toward to the marriage booth which is located to the old stage.

                “Aww!!” you said

                You accidentally shoot your right leg on the open hole and your doll shoes fell. Your friends look at you.

                *aish why now!* you thought

                Luckily, your shoe is not fallen on wet area but on dry area. Your right knee got wounds because you still need to have a big step before going to the old stage and it’s bleeding.  While waiting on marriage booth. You keep looking at your wound on your knee.

                While your friends said they will just cure it after on the turn of two of you. You still were looking at it until.

                “You!! Are you a license priest?” he shouts to the priest. You know that the so called priest is his classmate, JI yong.

                Your schoolmates’ looks at you and now you thought they already know who my crush is and then it’s the turn of both of you…

                “You can now sit down on the chair go to infinity” ji yong said

                Seung hyun keeps demanding like why it is hot .why is there no aircon … that’s why you have some feelings on him, because of his jolly personality. All of laugh, he is like the bride not you. Your best friends are taking again some pictures and videos.

                “Who will be the godfather and godmother?” ji yong said

                “Me!!” all of people who are in the marriage booth said. Most of them know you and so much on seung hyun.

                “Flower girl?” ji yong said

                “ME!!” ha Na said, your co-member in student council said

                They start the ceremony … they hurry because many is still to get married.  They put on the veil, a white rope (don’t what they called it) but thus on both of you, on him.

                “Yah!! It is I am the bride!!” he said makes everyone laugh.

                 When they gave the ring on two of you…

                “You can now kiss the bride” ji yong said

                “We still not putting the ring!!!” he said and all of you laugh, even you.

                “Just do it like multi-tasking!” si won said while holding his phone because he take a video on the ceremony.

                He put the ring on you. Then think where you will put the ring on him. When you put it. It doesn’t fit on him

                “The ring doesn’t fit on me!” he exclaimed

                “We don’t have a refund just take it!!” si won said

                Then he only lean his cheeks on your cheek...

                And then cut the rope that tie on you left and his right hand

                You friends go on you. YOU CROSSED YOUR ARMS AND GLARE AT THEM.

                “I’m sorry ___-ah...” sunmi said

                “Yah… be thankful it’s seung hyun!” da hyun said

                “Who is the mastermind?” I ask

                “All of us!” they said in unison.

                “Where’s the ring?” si won said on you. You put the ring on your pocket and you gave it to him.

                “You’re keeping the ring tsk…. “Ha yi and miyuki teased you       

You sit on the stair because of your wound and they cure it. The angriness that you felt fades away.

                “That was a beautiful Christmas gift” you sarcastically said

                Dahyun pressed the wound on your knee with cold water that they get. They told you how they make seung hyun agreed. Sunmi ask him if he can be on dating booth with you and him only simply yes. They said to you that you’re lucky because you’re the first one to date and go to marriage booth. And you find out the mastermind is sunmi but she make up on you.

                You get our phone on da hyun and open my phone.

                “Ayiee… she will watch all over again the video!” da hyun teases you.

                All of them tease you so much. Even you’re so call mother earth, hayi.

                Remembering what happened is just... Fantastic, it is a fantastic day and yet… a day to be remembered. You are thankful that you have great best friends. 

 

 

a/n: how was it? please comment! :)