Your my whole world, please don't throw that away

Boy prince

KRIS' POV

      "Soohyunssi...please...Soohyunssi...don't be angry with me..."  The young prince called out as he was slipping in and out of conciousness. I called for help and layed him on his side when I realized his body was vomiting up something unwanted. I rushed in to the bathroom to look for a towel and realized what had happen when I saw the many open and spilled bottles. Luckily it was unsuccessfull. His nanny arrived and I told her of  my discovery she was panicking but seemed to know what to do. "It's ok I was a nurse." She said. I felt it was right to stay by the boys side since he is to be my brother...maybe.

      "Will he be alright?" I asked. "Yes, his body rejected most of the medicine I can see it here." She pointed to some undissolved pills. But why? Why do this to himself is it such a horrible thing to marry my sister? Unless...he was already in love with someone else. And the reason he called out Soohyuns name but not anyone elses...could it be? Does this boy prince have a special preference? His nanny pulled me out of my thoughts, asking me to put him in his bed. I scooped him up and his eyes opened for a second. He raised a shaking hand to my face and lightly touched it with his finger tips and smiled. My heart raced, I knew he was seeing someone that wasn't me.

     I layed him in his bed and started to walk out when his father came in to check on him. I bowed at him and he acknoweldged me. "Thank you for finding him." He said. "Of course I'm happy to have made it in time." I replied. "I will call Soohyun and his father once he wakes up I don't want to disturb my son." His nanny spoke, "Sir I've already called them, forgive me." She bowed to him and he just nodded. He went over to his son and held one of his hands. I could tell he was trying not to cry. "Why...this isn't like you" I could hear him whispering. I shared a glance with his nanny and she looked at me with questioning eyes.

     I stepped outside of the room. After all that I have seen today at the staircase, his sudden suicide attempt and the way his nanny looked at me I am almost certain something is not right. I looked up to see Soohyun running past me into Dongho's room. His father stopped to greet me and I explained to him what I knew.

SOOHYUNS POV
     Suicide...dying? I couldn't....didn't want to believe the words I was hearing. I immediately briefed my father and hurried the driver as he headed to Dongho's home. The whole ride felt like it was in slowmotion and I began to assume the worse. I would arrive and see his cold body like I had seen it before many years ago when I had saved him. But this time I wasn't there to save him. We arrived and I dashed to Donghos room leaving my father behind. I saw Kris there but I didn't have the time to stop and ask him questions I needed to see Dongho. His father sat at his bedside and was crying. I was too late. I approached his father and put my hand on his shoulder and that is when I saw Dongho's small breathing. "He's alive..." I sighed with relief. "Yes and it's thanks to his future brother." His father said having to remind me of why I went home so upset.

     Is this why Dongho tried to kill himself? "I'm sorry I wasn't here to stop him I had no idea President Shin." I almost sobbed. "It's ok Soohyun you can't always be here to save him." But I want to be. I thought to myself. "Let me get you some water." I said to him and he just nodded. I left the room and Kris was still there. I bowed to him and thanked him. He looked at me strangely as if trying to read my mind. I shook it off and headed to the kitchen. "Soohyunssi." He called my name directly. "Not hyung, that is what he called out when he thought he was dying...you two must be close." I didn't know what he meant by that so I just simply replied, "Yes." And kept walking.

DONGHOS POV

     "SOOHYUN!" I shouted waking up in darkness. My body ached and my senses were foggy. I'm not dead am I? If I am then I must be in hell because all I feel is pain and regret not happiness like in the stories of heaven. I pinch myself and that too hurts and I begin to cry with relief. My door opens but I can't see who it is. Maybe I had hallucinated seeing Soohyun because wouldn't he be by my side? I call out to who ever has entered my room. The figure steps into the light and its Soohyun! My happiness quickly fades away when I see his grief strickened face.

     "Stupid...selfish...idiot." He sniffled out. I felt really guilty knowing I made him this upset. "Soohyunssi..." I try to move to the edge of my bed to be closer to him but I'm still weak. He still doesn't come to my side and I wonder if I have really made him angry enough to change his feelings for me. Or maybe it's because I'm engaged now that he doesn't want to show me intimacy. "I can't believe you would do something like that. Even if your not happy with the way things turned out, how could you not think about how I would feel! If you died I would never see you again! Did you even think about that!" He continued to yell at me. "How dare you try to take something so precious to me away." My eyes widen at his words.

     In truth I didn't think about his feelings untill I thought it was too late. Soohyun was right I was a selfish idiot. "Yes I am selfish... and an idiot but if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have cared about getting married that never mattered to me untill I met you! Now if it's not you then I don't want anyone!" I couldn't believe how defiant I was being, I had always been smart and well mannered, always doing what my father asked of me without question. "Dongho..." He whispered. "...but even you said to push those silly ideas out of my mind."

     He was right but I didn't know how hard it would be when it came to that point. "I'm just not ready Soohyun, I'm scared." He finally came to my side and pulled me into a loving embrace and I cried into his chest as he pat my head to comfort me. "Never do something like that again...ever!" He said to me, raising my face up to look at him. "Promise me." He demanded. "I promise." I said my voice shaking. "Then prove it to me." He said and I raised my lips up to his kissing him softly.

Authors note: Short update! I promise better chapters in the future! Thank you for reading and comments !!