Chapter 1 *No Name Chapters*

Symptoms

"When will they come home?" You sat by the window, bored out of your mind. No one was home besides you. As you got up, you wandered once again into the bedroom you shared with your loving boyfriend. Soon, you fell asleep on the comfy, soft bed.

 

~Taemin POV~

I letft *name* a note saying we'd be gone for a while. I hope she ate and took good care of herself while we were away. We got home, and I opened the door, but I didn't see her. I quicklwent up the stairsbut I didn't her music playing or the sounds of the TV. She must be asleep... I opened the bedroom door and saw a dark figure laying on the bed. I slowly walked towards the bed and sat next to *name*. I whispered slowly to her, "*name*-ah, did you eat yet? Have you taken your medicine? Did you take care of yourself?" I rubbed her cheek and pulled the cover further over her shoulders. I kissed her forehead and left the room.

As I walked out, Jonghyun called me from downstairs. "What?" He gave me a cold glare, then returned to his normal expression. "*name* didn't eat the food you made her..." "Really?" "No I'm just kidding" He gave me that sarcasm. I went back up the stairs and woke her up. Her eyes fluttered open. "Oh, oppa, when did you get back?" "Why didn't you eat?" She sighed and laid back down. "I have no appetite..." She turned so her back was towards me. I sighed and left. I went down the stairs and made her some soup. 

I finished and was about to bring it up to her, but of course, there's always the nagger... "No food in the rooms! ESPECIALLY yours! You never clean it, *name* always does." I rolled my eyes. "This is for *name*." I left without another word. As I walked back into the room, I wasn't surprised to find that *name* had gone back to sleep.  "Wake up." She mumbled, "I'm not hungry." "You know I'm not gonna let this go, so you might as well eat." She sighed and sat up. "One bite?" She looked at me almost as if she was desperate. "No, you have to finish the whole thing." 

Eventually, I got her to finish her food. As I set the bowl down, I could feel her staring at me. I looked back at her. "How are you feeling?" I was at a loss for words. After everything that's been going on, it was really stressful between the two of us.  All I could do was hug him.  He was stressing over my condition too much, and he already has so much on his hands. He rested his head on top of my, hugging me tightly, and I could feel his tears dripping into my hair. "Don't cry, I'll be fine as long as I take care of myself. The doctor said I'll be fine, so don't worry about it. Stop crying." By then, I had tears falling from my eyes, too. "Besides, I have the best oppa in the world taking car of me. Why wouldn't I be okay?" I wiped his tears and made him look at me. "Smile. It looks much better on you." He kissed my forehead. "That's better."  He stood up and piggybacked me down the stairs and dropped me on the couch. Key looked at us weirdly. "You guys are freaks." I was gonna say something, but Onew beat me to it. "Don't be jealous!" Key smirked. "Me? Jealous? Of THEM? What for?" Onew smirked too. "You know what." I want to know what they are talking about. I looked curiously at Taemin, but he shrugged. "Actually, no I don't know what. I have nothing to be jealous of. Do you?" Onew scoffed. "I don't have to deal with the pain of remembering an ex-girlfriend who left me for a player two years ago." I think Onew may have taken it a little too far... Key's expression went from smug to angry. "We agreed never to bring her up EVER!" He pushed Onew slightly. I ran and got in between them. "Hey! You guys should stop!" Key pushed my arm away and stormed up the stairs.

 

How is it so far? Please place your comments below! And I have a question. What should the girl's name be? Any suggestions?