my guitar oppa

CAN YOU LOVE ME ?

Hyoyoung sit on the couch after had her lunch and grab the remote control. She press the button to turn on the television. " The program really make me boring. Is there no any fun program ? It weekend !!! " she whine to herself and turn off the television.

She get up and walk toward the sliding door and stare outside her house without open it. She place her palm on the cold class and pout. " It raining " Yes. It raining since she woke up.

" I can't go out on this boring weekend " She walk toward the couch and plant her on it with sigh. Then a smile form on her lips. She take her phone slide away the lockscreen. She open the picture folder and touch open the ' my star ' folder. She smile looking at the pictures and lie down on the fluffy coach. The picture of her crush. She almost be like a stalker and she admit it. Since her crush always make a road performance, make it easier to stalk him.

" Today, I can't see him " she pout. " It damn boring " she toss to her left and without her realise, she feel into her deep slumber.

Hyoyoung wake up suddenly and look at her phone to check the time. It happen to be 4 p.m.. She get up and realise that the rain already stop. The sun shines brightly making her excited to go out. So she decided to strolling around the Hongdae street in the night.

She excitedly skip toward her room and open her wardrobe. She take out her skinny jean and a t-shirt. * Hmm.... I thinks I should wear a sweater tonight. It must be cold "

When it nearing dinner time, she make her way toward the bathroom to clean herself. She wear her outfit and walk out of her house after wear her sneakers. " Tonight is gonna be fun. Hongdae, here I come!!! " she feel overexcited because it the first time she get out having fun after one month torturing herself studying for the exam.

* It had been a month I didn't see my guitar oppa * she smile and sigh suddenly. * Why I still didn't know his name ?!! *But still walk happily toward the bus stop.

****

Hyoyoung walk leisurely toward the usual spot that her ' guitar oppa ' always make his street performance. From her spot she already can see people gathering around him making hard for Haemi to see him.

She smile and quickly walk toward him. Fortunately she found a good spot for her to watch his performance. He was playing a Roy Kim song, Love Love Love with his guitar. Hyoyoung smile and take out her phone to record his performance.

Suddenly, the guy turns her and flashes his angelic smile. Hyoyoung heart beat uncontrollably. She blush but continue to record his performance. * Oh my god ! Is he smile at me ?!!! * Hyoyoung heart scream excitedly.

After the performance end, the guy bow politely with his genuine smile, thanking the public who had watched his performance. Some people praise him and start to make their way toward their destination.

Hyoyoung make her way toward a restaurant happily to fill her growling stomach. She smile like an idiot by herself. Of course she can't forget her ' guitar oppa ' genuine smile. Eventhough he always smile, but this time Hyoyoung really, really, really sure that he smile toward her.

****

" Ahh !!! It was tiring " Hyoyoung sigh. Eventhough the exam already over, she still have her band practice to catch up. Her teacher said she should practice her guitar skill more so that she can major it. Well, she didn't deny it. She still lack in the guitar skill eventhough she start to learn it five years ago.

She sit on the bench at the corner of a park, her favourite park. She often come here in the night so that she can practice the guitar calmly. If she practice she can the stuffy feeling. So, she enjoy practice.

Eventhough it night, the park is lighten up with the lamp post making her scareless. Moreover , young couples always come here.

" Hmm.... Which song should I practice ? " she examine the not sheet that her teacher provide to her. " Aishh!!!! This not interesting at all " she put the sheet in her guitar case at her feet. * I think I know what song should I play *

She start to pluck the guitar, playing f-ve dolls song, can you love me. She play it with guitar version.

Geuribdeon naldo geuriun naldo

jeom jeom ijhyeo jyeoyo

noeuri jigo tto nagyeobi jigo

nae maeum yaghae jyeoseo

jamkkan sairo nunmuri ssodajyeo

jureureug jureureug

bamsae ullineun seulpeun noraega

da nae yaegi gata

Long time long time saranghae jwoyo

Can you love me Can you love me

yeoja maeum da sobag haeseo

saranghae hanmadie modeungeol da juge doeneun geol

So will you love me

She continue sing the song with her own version. By the end, she feel because she also can release her tension. She continue practice playing a few song. The passerby had misunderstood she was making a street peformance. But she didn't care as long as she happy.

" I should go home now " she say after checking her watch. It already 10 p.m. . She bow down to put her guitar in it case. At that moment, she can feel someone come and sit beside her. She ignore it and continue zipping the case.

After finishing it, she sit straight and want to give the person polite smile. But, instead of a smile, she widen her eyes. Of course, her ' guitar oppa ' is sitting next to her!!! He is observing his phone, didn't care Hyoyoung is spazzing over him. He open his video folder and play a video. Hyoyoung also can hear it since he didn't use earphones.

* This... I.... *

Geuribdeon naldo geuriun naldo

jeom jeom ijhyeo jyeoyo

noeuri jigo tto nagyeobi jigo

nae maeum yaghae jyeoseo

He stop playing it and turns toward her with his sweet smile. " Lovely, isn't ? " Hyoyoung blush and look down. It was her voice that he praise !!!

" Hi, I'm Kim Minseok. And I'm your fan " he show his hand to shake hand with Hyoyoung.

Eventhough, she clueless, Haemi still shake hand with him hesitantly. " I'm H-Hyoyoung. Ryu Hyoyoung " * So... His name is Kim Minseok. Suit with his face * She glad finally she know his name and he know her name too!!

" I always saw you here. Your voice is amazing . That why I love to hear it " Minseok look down and...blush.

* Is he blush ? * Haemi smile at the thought. * Is it a dream ? My 'guitar oppa ' is right next to me * she squel inside like a crazy fangirl. Without she realise, she smile by herself.

Minseok smile when he saw she smile. " I'm glad I can see you today " Minseok look at her " It had been a month I didn't see you. How was my performance yesterday ? Is it okay ? "

Hyoyoung widen her eyes as big as saucer. " You know ? " Haemi feel like she wanna facepalm her face " So embarassing !! He know it !!! Then....! Omo ! He also know that I recorded all his performance. He know it was me !!!! * Hyoyoung heart scream inside.

" Of course. I always saw you " he smile and lean on the backrest of the bench. " Can I say, you're also my fan ? " Hyoyoung smile shyly and nod slowly. He smile at her cute reaction. " Can I come here again ? Watching you playing the guitar ? Or we can play together ? " he look at her face with wide his smile making his cheek look round like bun.

" O-Of c-course " she look down and smile.

" Then deal. Promise that you'll come tomorrow night, okay ? " he held out his pinky finger. Hyoyoung smile shyly and hesitantly link her pinky finger with his. They break it with a smile.

Minseok stand up " It already late. I'll walk you home " he smile. Hyoyoung also already stand up.

" No. Its okay. I can go home by myself " she pick up her guitar case.

" I insist " he grab her guitar case from her hand. " Let's go " he walk. Hyoyoung shyly following him and walk beside him. Minseok look at her and smile.

* Maybe, we can start getting close slowly * both of thought and look into each other eyes. Their lips crack into a genuine smile.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It oneshot. Please ignore the grammar T_T I'm lack at it.

Please subscribe to my oneshot. >_<

 

*** this gif is not mine. I just google it