Can't Sleep?

Can't Sleep?

I peeked through one of my eyes after the noises stopped. What was that? You look over the side of your bed and feel through the darkness for your tablet. Then quickly grab the Ipad and check the time. It's 1:30AM. You hear water now. Ugh it's Sandeul.. What in the world is he doing getting a snack at this time of the night!? You set down the Ipad and roll over facing the wall trying to ignore the noises coming from the kitchen. Sandeul is lucky Jinyoung and Shinwoo hyung arn't here tonight or they would be up by now, shooing him to back to bed. The kitchen light turned off and then there was sclience. "AHH!!" You jumped out of your bed and  the light when you notice Sandeul, laying in his bed sound asleep with his headphones in. Confused and slightly scared you quickly leave the bedroom and rush down the hallway and into the living room. *THUD* "AH! OUCH!!" a voice said in the darkness as cold water spilled all over your shirtless body, sweatpants, and on the floor. You quickly got up and  a lamp rubbing your head. "Channie? is that you?" When the light turns on you turn around and see a scared to death and wet Gongchan on the floor rubbing his head. There was a now empty glass not far behind him on the floor. "Y-yes H-hyung.." You rush down the hallway into the bathroom and grab a towel and come back to find Gongchan sitting in the floor. He looks cute dressed in his black sweatpants and tiger sweatshirt. Even tho he is still looking scared. "Channie what are you doing up this late? Whats wrong, can't you sleep?" Gongchan looked behind him checking for something and then looked up at his hyung. "N-no.. I fell asleep on the sofa but woke up from a nightmare.. after that I haven't been able to go back to sleep." You frown then hold out your hand and help him up off the floor. I think I know why he can't sleep... "What was your nightmare about Channie?" Gongchan looked down at the floor frowning, obviously not wanting to tell the truth. "It was just a nightmare" he said in a whisper. Pulling Gongchan to the sofa to sit and talk you looked at him with a serious look in your eyes. "Hyung I'm gonna go to the bathroom and dry off." Gongchan quickly got up trying to advoid your eyes and went to the bathroom. You quickly turn on the TV and see what was last on. Of course. As soon as the picture came up a horror movie was playing, you sit there watching it for a moment until you see out of the corner of your eye Gongchan standing in the hallway covering his eyes as the movie is playing. *click* Off the TV went. You get up and walk over and hug the shivering Gongchan. "It was the movie wasn't it Channie..?" Gongchan nodded slightly while hugging you. You then grab ahold of Gongchans hand and take him to his bedroom and he crawls into bed. "It's okay Channie, it was just a movie. Your safe, okay? Your Baro Hyung isn't gonna let anything get you" you smirk. Gongchan smiles slightly and pulls the covers over him and closes his eyes. "Thank you hyung.. goodnight". Leaving, you close the door behind you and whisper goodnight back then returning to the living room to turn off the lamp. Then you go back to your bed where sleep awaits you. Within seconds you already feel yourself drifting away until a certian someone wakes you up. "Baro Hyung" Gongchan said in a whisper as he crawled on top of you. You sigh and open your eyes. "Yes Channie?" Gongchan took a small breath and spoke, "C-can I sleep with you tonight hyung?" You raise up the blanket and let Gongchan slip under them and lays beside you but begins hugging you. Putting your arm around him you smile and say "Goodnight Channie.." Gongchan closes his eyes and begins to feel safe and comfort. "Goodnight Baro hyung, I love you.." Feeling Gongchans blush and your blush approaching you notice your holding him in your arms tighter. "I love you too Channie".

-:-~-:-~-:-~-:-~-:-~-:- End -:-~-:-~-:-~-:-~-:-~-:-

-:- I'm so nervous about posting this *-* -:-

-:- If they are any mistakes I'm sorry! -:-

-:- BaChan <3 -:-

-:- Leave a comment Plz & Thx u, Imput would be helpful too :3 -:-

-:- bai ^,..,^ -:-