L and SM

KPOP RANTING because I can.

I know this is late....

 

The first time I heard about L and SM's case, I honetly was pissed. Even though my bias is not from SM, but he said SM cares about looks more than talents. That is so so wrong. Why would you even want to mess with such a huge company? I'm really to say that... most of SM artists sings way better than he do. Changmin? Yesung? Taeyon? Jonghyun? Luna? I'm sorry to say that they sings so much better than him. But of course there are visuals. They can do things too. They are not useless. Although he said SM in general, so he also aid the main singers, main dancers, main rappers have more in the face than talent. I think everyone agrees that SM have artists that are uglier than L but is so much more talented.

And what made it such an irony is.. he is now merged with SM c&c. Well, I guess you've became the face only idol then.

 

Before you bash me, I love infinite. Sunggyu is adorable. They are my 3rd bias group. As I say above: the first time I HEARD about.....

Keyword: heard.

 

My friend told me about it. She was, obviously an SM stan. But even though a little biased, she didn't say something wring did she?

 

But when I researched about thos, I found out that he said it in his trainee days. So, he's maybe like, 16? Forgive him people..