3 princesses

Your mine

Luna POV

I was in class and I was talking with Yoona, she wanted to hang out after school and I hope Amber let me without having Minho along. Minho always blows everything for me. When class ended Yoona and I went to the schoolsgate and waited there for those two idiots.`

*tring tring tring tring tring tring tring tring tring tring tring tring tring tring tring tring*

Luna: Amber cut it out!!!

Amber: Oh little miss LP is mad

Luna: Just don’t ring your bell anymore. This is Im Yoon A my seatmate and she asked me if I wanted to go somewhere with her……………. Can I?

Amber: Uhm let me think……………………………………………………………………………………………….

He thought really deep and started to frown and it looked really really funny so I started to poke his cheek as normally when he makes a face like this. After awhile he looked at me with a what are you doing? Face and it was really funny.

Amber: Stop poking me!

Luna: I want an answere…………………………………… Can I?

Amber: If I can come along

Luna: Does Minho has to come to?

Minho: No mom ask me if I could help her with the garden

Luna: Sure lets go!

Amber: Wait! Minho give your bike to Luna

Minho: Becarefull with my baby Lun, I will be going now bye guys

Minho finally left and Yoona introduced herself properly so as Am

Amber: My name is Amber J. Liu nice to meet you, nice glasses by the way.

Yoona: Thanks Amber-shii

Amber gave Yoona a ride to the café and we went in after parking our bicycles. When we enetered Yoona spotted four teenagers, 3 girls and 1 boy.

Amber: You know them?

Yoona just nodded and when the black haired girl noticed she was stairing at them she poked the girl sitting across her in her forarm and she turned around. She had sharp eyes brown hair and a cold aura. We searched for a table far away from them.

Amber: Who are those people?

Yoona: Kim Kai J., Choi Hyuna and the two princesses Kwon Yuri and Jessica S. Jung.

Amber: Are you guys friends or rivals?

Yoona: We were friends but then we began to fight more often and then we splitted up sad enough. No one dares to talk to those two anymore except for their friends and family. Nobody spoke to our leader ever again.

Luna: Who is your leader?

Yoona: One of the smallest seniors, she is the cutest leader you can ever have and the most caring but……. Jessica blew it for us, since she is almost as old as Taeyeon she wanted to be the leader because she had more courage to do things but then they started to argue and fight and then we parted. Now we are in little groups and Taeyeon is alone, because she didn’t want to be with single one of us anymore.

Amber: That sounds terrible…………………………… I am hungry I am going to order something I’ll be right back.

 

Amber POV

I walked to the cashier to order something and when I payed for everything and had everything I wanted to walk back to Yoona and Luna but someone stopped me. When I turned around I was greeted by a brown girl with sharp eyes milky skin and a little shorter then me.

Jessica: Hi, uhm are you friends with Yoona or her boyfriend or something?

Amber: Well I just met her like half an our ago so I think we aren’t strangers but also not as good as friends. Why?

Jessica: Just curious because she rarely hangs out with other people then Seohyun and Suzy, but it seems that she found replacements.

She smiled me, this girls is getting pretty weird

Amber: Uhm well I d-

Jessica: I am Jessica Soo-Yeon Jung by the way

Amber: Amber J. Liu

Jessica: What stands the J for?

Amber: Joseph

Jessica: You have a cool name, I can call you AJ right?

Amber: Uhm…. Sure why not

Jessica: Meet me tomorrow at the schoolgate before class begins. Make sure you come to meet me, see you tomorrow AJ.

Amber: Okay………. See you tomorrow then

Okay this girl is a little bit creepy. I went back to my table and I ate and talked with Luna and Yoona. It was really fun to hang with those two girls. Yoona is a smart, funny, nice, kind, cute girl. I think her glasses makes her more cute. When we were done I brought Yoona home and then headed home with Luna. After dinner I went to bed.

 

 

Next morning

Amber POV

We were a little late so I didn’t got the chance to tie my necktie so I think I will just do it at school. We raced to school and Luna almost fell of when I started to dash. When we arrived I saw Jessica smiling at me. Luna jumped of and I almost fell, Jessica just giggled of the scene that I almost fell and that the shorty began to laugh like an idiot

Amber: YAH LUNA!

Luna: What? You almost made me fall of three times in this morning!!

Amber: Don’t you have class to go to?

Luna: OMO!!! That’s right teacher said that we had to come early thanks Ambie bye see you in lunchbrake.

I went to park my bicycle and then I walked to Jessica

Jessica: Good morning AJ

Amber: Good morning Jessica

Jessica: Where is your necktie?

Amber: Oh here

I got it out of my backpack. Jessica took it from me and pulled me closer, she put her hands behind my neck and started to tie my necktie for me. She is really beautiful and she has those icy eyes that can make you freeze in your spot.

Jessica: Done

She smiled sweetly and I just smiled back

Amber: Thanks Jessica

Jessica: Call me Sica or Jess

Amber: Jessie?

Jessica: Okay because its you

Amber: I’ll walk you to your class, wic side of the building?

Jessica: Right

Amber: Oh~ well I think that is going to be running for me, I am at the left side. Come

I walked Jessica to her class and said goodbye. I started to run to make it to my class but unfortunately I bumped into someone and I fell on top of her.

Amber: I am so so so so sorry

I held my hand out and she took it. I pulled her up and she dusted of her skirt.

Seohyun: Nevermind this kind of things can happen.

She picked up the papers who fell on the ground when I bumped into her. I helped her because it was my fault after all.

Amber: This is a lot of paper work.

Seohyun: Yes, I am vice president of the school.

Amber: Ah I see. Do you need help?

Seohyun: Uhm I-

Amber: Come I’ll help you

Seohyun: T-thanks

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

Yay whos next?                     -

please upvote                          -

-------------------------------------