02

Sixth Sense.

Hyojin's POV

I was so laaate. I didn't hear the alarm this morning and now I was running through the stairs in killing heels. I was short so it was practically a rule for me to wear heels. Even for sport, I wore elevated sneakers. Mi Hye always thought it was ridiculous. Well at least she's not a midget. Well back to my day. I shouldn't be late specially with what's happening . I heard that this week a lot of employees have been kicked out because of too big amount of effective. It was something normal for companies specially marketing ones. But I don't think that my position is being threatened. I was the CEO's girlfriend.

We have been together for now more than 2 years. It was something pretty unusual for me. I used to never stay in a relationship more than a month but I guess I got trapped into love like they say. I felt insecure at first. Being bounded to someone, it really take your whole time. But Tony is really a good person. Making even the man-eater that I am thinking about marriage. 

I finally arrived at my floor. I was so freakin' tired. From all the days, why did they have to repair the escalator today? I came across Hye Ri's desk. She wasn't there. I wonder where she went at this hour. Shouldn't she be working hard since she got recruited last month? I'm the CEO's girlfriend but even through I got her this job I can't save her position. I remember how she came asking me for a job offer. She was my dongseng at college. We didn't get along when we first met.

I think her crush fell for me back then. I had a one night stand with him but it was all what it meant for me. I was a young college student, drunk and looking for fun. It's easy to calculate . Two weeks after that she came talking to me and socializing. I thought it was weird. Why would she befriend me when I slept with her crush? But she said that she really admired me as her sunbae and wanted to be friend with me. At first it was awkward but we became friend in a short time. We've found that we had a lot of things in common and we really had always fun whenever we met even through Mihye never liked Hyeri. She always told me that she was suspicious and was a hypocrite. But I never listened to her. Deep inside I trusted Hyeri. 

 

I came across one of the employees and asked her where Hyeri was. She told me that she went to Tony's office. Don't tell me he's thinking about firing her? I recommended her to him and after he did a meeting with her, he hired her right away. But now he's thinking about firing her? I have to stop him!

I went fast to his office even through his secretary tried to stop me telling me that he was having a private meeting. Oh please, I'm his private meeting! 

I pushed the door to only get shocked. They were both there but not as I expected to see them. Hyeri was sitting on Andy's lap and they were kissing intensely. No they were actually making it as her shirt was wide open and his hand was over her bra. So this is the private meeting?

 

"What the ?" I yelled without thinking.

 

They both stopped what they were doing. I thought that they would be apologizing but I got instead a smirk from her and an indifferent expression from him. 

 

"Didn't the secretary told you that I was having a private meeting?" He dared to say.

 

Oh no one mess with me Tony Ahn.

 

"Do you even hear yourself? How could you?" I yelled. I knew the other employees could hear me but I didn't care. I was so fired up.

 

"Oh please, aren't you used to do the same before meeting me?" He replied. Did he intend to say I was some cheap girl?

 

"What the hell? You ing ! And Hyeri how can you do this to me? Aren't you my friend? how can you betray me?" 

 

"Isn't normal for Hyojin unnie to share her men with her friends?" She said in an ironic tone.

 

"What?"

 

"Did you forget what happened before our meeting?" Wait a second was she referring to her crush? Don't tell me she planned this all along? So befriended me just for this purpose? Mihye was right. This girl was a total hypocrite.

 

"You , you're gonna take it." I went in front to punch her face. I was so angry . Controlling my emotions was a big NO. I didn't even care that she was just besides him. I punched her as hard as I could making her fall in the floor but I got pushed by Tony right away , falling as well. How dares he touch me?

 

"Security!!" He called through the interphone. 

 

What now he was calling the security to get me out of here? They didn't take long before coming and and taking me to the exit.

 

"There is no need for you to come again Miss Park. Your stuff will be sent to your home." He yelled through the door.

 

The guards carried me by my arms in front of all the employees then pushed me outside. So I was just betrayed by my boyfriend and bestfriend, got fired and humiliated in front of everyone? What did I do so wrong to deserve this?

 

I sat on the sidewalk not even caring about people passing. I couldn't restrain my tears. I couldn't restrain my screams. Why my life was horrible? Why did this happen to me? I cried soundly for more than half an hour wiping my whole make up . My nose was running but I didn't even have a sheet to use so I just used my arm . I was in a huge mess. I couldn't stay like this. But I didn't have the strength to stand up and go back home. I just took my phone from my bag and dialed the number of the only person who could care about me.

 

"Hello, why are you calling at this hour?"

 

"Mi..Mi.Hye." I tried to say over my sobs."Please c.can y.you co..come and pick me up?" 

 

"Where are you?" Her toned changed from an annoyed to a serious one. She knew I wasn't fine.

 

"I'm in front of H.O.T.'s company. P..please..co..come fast." I had been humiliated enough. The staring of the passers by was too much to handle.

 

"Just wait a little. I'm gonna be here. It's gonna be fine."

 

I didn't wait for a long time before she came. She parked her car just in front of me and went down running toward me. She didn't say a word. She just made me stand up and walked me to the car where she made me sit . Then she went to the driver seat and drove away . During the whole time she was driving she didn't say a word while I was sobbing hard. She knew I wasn't able to speak properly . She stopped her car in front of her building. 

 

"What did happen?" She suddenly asked me.

 

"He..she..fired...betray...humiliated." I wasn't even able to say a proper sentence. My mind was blurred.

 

"Let's go out of the car."

 

We went off and she lead me to the building and we went to her apartment. When we arrived, she made me sat on the couch and brought a blanket covering me with it. The next second I was sleeping deeply. All of that crying tired me. My head was hurting so bad and I couldn't think clearly.

 

When I woke up it took me time to acknowledge where I was until I recognized Mihye's living room. I looked at the clock . It was 7pm. " I should be at work right now!!"I thought. "Wait I got fired today." I recalled the recent events. My confused thoughts made place to bad ones. Today I got betrayed twice, brokenhearted, fired, humiliated..Is there anything to add to the list? It looked as I cried too much as I was enable to spit any tear.

 

"Looks like you finally woke up." said a familiar voice.

 

I turned around and saw Mihye coming with a hot chocolate cup that she gave me right away. 

 

"So are you ready to tell me what happened today to make you lose your senses and cry that soundly in public messing yourself in the way?" She sounded angry but not at me.

 

I positioned myself into a siting pose and told her what happened today in details.

 

"I'm gonna beat the hell of those two ers. Just stay here, I'm gonna be ba.." She yelled angrily. If I wasn't able to control my emotions, Mihye was worst.

 

"No wait!! They're not even worth it."

 

"You're right. They don't deserve your tears, they're not worth your sadness. They.."

 

"I just want to get drunk tonight and get over it." I interrupted her.

 

"Okay, let me get you a dress and we'll be out in few hours." I smiled at her concern about me. Not that I was surprised. Mihye and I have been friends since childhood. We knew everything about each others. Through we took different courses at college we still stayed friends. I was working as a marketing consultant while she was a renowned stylist. Ah, I'm not working anymore. I got fired. 

 

She prepared a dinner for me through she at cooking but her efforts to make me smile were cute. We then got dressed up and went out. We went into a nightclub without doing any reservation. Being a known stylist's friend had it's advantages. 

We went to sit at the bar. Even trough she insisted that we stay in a corner, I wanted to be the closest to the drinks. I took drink after drink. Mihye didn't stop me. She knew I wanted to get drunk and nothing could stop me. 

 

"They should pay for what they did to you!" She said suddenly.

 

"I know." 

 

"What about getting a revenge on them?"

 

"But how? I just got fired and I have nothing. I feel so useless."

 

"Don't say that! Where my strong Hyojin ? The one who got to be called Narsha at every party she went? The one who made all the guys drool over her?"

 

"She's here!!" I yelled. I was down but it wasn't into my character to be this weak and nor that Hyeri not that bastard Tony were going to make me bent down.

 

"Then straighten your mind! You've got betrayed by such cheap people. They should pay for what they did! No one mess with Narsha !! You're jobless? Then it's even better cause you won't have to work for that anymore! How to get revenge on him? Make his company go down!"

 

"Okay Mihye, I think you're the one who's getting drunk instead of me! How am I supposed to make his company go down when I don't even earn a single penny?" I had to cut her.

 

"Work for his rival! You know how H.O.T. and Shinhwa have always been the two biggest marketing companies. With you in Shinhwa, you could use not only your experience with H.O.T. but also your past with Tony. Don't you know most of his secrets?"

 

"Yes I do but.."

 

"There is no but!! That jerk made a fool of you. He should be bending down to you."

 

"Okay that sounds good but about the ."

 

"I told you'll have to ruin his company and make him bent down to you. That means she will get fired and dumped by him. If it's not enough , we'll think about making her suffer even more after your revenge accomplished."

 

All of my sad, broken, destroyed feelings disappeared to make place for fired, strong feelings. Tony Ahn, Lee Hyeri you just wait. You'll regret the day you ever thought about betraying me . 

 

********************************

Looks like we have baddass women here *grin* . Did you enjoy the chapter :D ? Thank you for reading ^^