What happened in the closet

What happened in the closet.
 
Another day on the filming set. By these time the tedious filming seem to have caught them. Fortunately the last scene to be filmed is indoors  everything will take place in a closet.
Exactly 5X5 sqm him and her in a confined space.
 
They start to motivate themselves on how to do it. Minho who is comfortable to this scenes lightens up the mood by pulling out jokes.
 
Shinhye hops along thinking it would be less awful judging the amount of physical contact that they already have.
 
Both were on fun mode when the director broke their little world.
 
"Ok guys you read the script do well ok"the director instructed them.
 
"Neh", both responded in chorus.
 
"And please make it look real this time...I'm counting on  both of you" the director added.
 
Minho's face turned serious. His mind was picturing how to execute it.  The way on how his lips would move. Then his thoughts traveled to her lips. Those lips who had intrigued  him for years. Thinking about it makes his knees weak and his heart stop. Up to now he doesn't remember how he survived not devouring those lips on earlier takes. He started to grin and Shinhye noticed. 
"Yah, oppa please let's do this right. I trust you" Shinhye nervously suggested. At the back of her mind she thinks he liked doing this scenes. Liking it seems an understatement he is enjoying it.
"I know just let me okay." he answered. 
 
Cameras are all set up inside the closet. Minho was checking his breath. " I smell great....I bet she would smell better" "She's sweet, nice to everyone, challenges herself a lot etc.." talking in his thoughts.
 
Lips scented in cherry intoxicating till you crave for more.  He feels such strange unfamiliar bliss that started to creep in the moment he had taken them.   He starts to think deep. Self control is written on his head." Heed that animal urges you don't want to scare her" he chants in his head. 
But if I can't contain it....his thoughts interrupted by the director's instructions after  saying "The lines  just do it", the director stated.
 
He is now  Kim Tan. He spoke the lines intently looking at her. Being an actor means intently walking in to a thin wire. You walking straight to the role without looking at the ground of who you are below. It's blurry but he knew even before this that he liked her.
Then it happened.
 
The air bellows of silence but his heart rages strong. The space between them is gone. Collision of lust, want and need kept crashing through. As he moves his lips further enveloping her with his warmth he can't stop anymore. Fire on fire till it passionately burns.  All hell breaks loose. She felt his power. The sanity she had went off. Every inch of her screams of him. Pulsating veins eagerly answered by their mouths. She was caught of guard by his bold move. His commanding lips waked her senses. The sheer wall she created to protect herself was broken. Letting her walls down she felt scared. He is taking this a little too far.   Who would have thought he would be this brave. "Does this mean he genuinely liked me?" she thought. Fear lurked in and she clenched her fingers to his arm.
Ever inch of sanity he had was out of the window. He just becomes himself drowning in her. Whatever  stopping him is gone. Halting his madness his harder. Minho stopped for awhile then ensued a one last kiss. Feeling her fears he kissed her once more. Alas his sanity went back  he stared at her lips. Your lines you f****ing imbecile is in his thoughts. A part of him knew that she was caught off guard. He said his lines and meant every word. "Don't go anywhere" Promise me" he said. Till he grabbed her and hugged her deeply. He hopes his hug could make her fear go away.   
Tears started to fall down in Shinhye's eyes. "Why would I be afraid?" She thought. "I'm I terrified because of what people might think of us or I'm terrified because for the first time I'm starting to like him too?" Memories start fleeting in. His gentleness his child like warmth, the way he looks at her came tumbling in.  Until reality swept them back by a thunderous roar of the director. "Cut that was great you two".
They moved their head slowly away temperature is still on the rise. Minho gave a huge grin,"Thanks we did it on one take". He thinks acting a bit cheery would make her feel less awkward.  Shinhye replied and a bit confused "Ah ok". Silence crept in.
 
Both just stared deeply at each other. He spoke first in a loud tone "I am not sorry for what I did if I made you scared because of that kiss I'm not sorry".  
A sudden rush of adrenaline sparked within him now or never his at the edge of his emotions. 
"I'm not sorry because I kissed you as you" I, Minho kissed you Shinhye. I like you a lot" he honestly said. His voice echoed inside the room.
 
Exactly a few years ago they met. His gaze unnerved her. The instant he held out his hand and she reached it electricity buzzed in their veins.
A strong contagious mutual attraction lynched  in.
 
What made them cowards was there stature in their careers. What made them terrified is the emotions they had is strong and real. Being young prevented them to do anything about it. 
Until the heavens moved their fate and met at the time were both of them are older. Experiences wielded them to mature. 
Are they prepared for this?    
Questions keep piling up their minds. 
Now he confesses the truth. He awaits what could become of this deep rooted   attraction he had for her.  
Shinhye is in a whirlwind of emotions until she spoke "I know you meant everything you say to me but please tell me maybe your just confused from being Kim Tan".
Minho "I'm not I knew I liked you the moment I saw you, it could be out of line but you've always been in mind no I guess in my heart". "You made me happy just thinking about you" he answered.
She started to lean her back at the shelves she asked again "How come you never said anything?"
He looked at her intently replying "Because I am a coward I can say a lot of excuses but the longer I'm with you the deeper I felt. You made me fearless and I thank fate for letting me meet you again."I won't let you go without knowing how I felt."Please take my hand, don't be terrified you have me".
His words cut through. Taking a leap of faith is what he wanted. An inner war rages on her. Not a single inch of her wouldn't take Minho she felt the same even before but still her logical mind prevailed.
She answered "You're right I'm terrified cause this is the first time I felt this way. But I want to know you more.I want to make sure of my feelings I don't want  art imitating life for us. After she said those words she held out her hand."Go on hold on to me I will be brave I just want to make sure you hold on to me as Shinhye and not Cha Eun Sang."
Suspended in disbelief he knew she would say this. 
 
 
Suspended in disbelief he knew she would say this. He is happy that mutually they knew about their feelings. 
Only time could tell if this blissful feeling is fleeting or could it be eternity. But both of then aren't terrified. Their just happy they finally knew the truth. As to how people see it they wouldn't care less for Minho the man like Shinhye the woman.