Final

A Day At The Amusement Park

[Y/N]. A ordinary girl who has a loving boyfriend named Park Chanyeol.Your biggest fear was Heights, so you hated going to Amusement Parks.Chanyeol knew that too....

It was Sunday. A day where [Y/N] and Chanyeol would go out on dates.But Today, It was different.Chanyeol wanted to go to the Amusement Park.
''Jagi lets go to the Amusement Park!''
''But I don't really want to go there for our date...''
''Jebal~''Chanyeol said, showing his aegyo.
''Fine.'' You gave in.
So Chanyeol and you went to Lotte World.It was crowded as it was Sunday, of course.You reluctantly tried some rides and they weren't quite scary..until Chanyeol held your hand and went to queue for the Rollercoaster Ride.
You hated what Chanyeol was doing.He knew that you were afraid of Rollercoasters.But you can't really say No to your boyfriend who was always pouting cutely at you.
I will break his neck if I die on this ride, you thought to yourself.
''Jagi, If you feel scared, just close your eyes.''Chanyeol said, intertwining his hand and yours together.
You felt like your going to die any moment when the rollercoaster was going downhill.You were screaming so loudly but beside you, Chanyeol was laughing at you.
After the rollercoaster ride, you didn't want to go on any more rides.But most of all you hated Chanyeol for not conforting you.
Chanyeol had went to go get some Cotton Candy and Came back to see the same expression on your face.
''Jagi, what's wrong?''
''Jagi, Tell Me Nae?''
''Seriously. Tell Me Tell Me~''
Chanyeol aegyos won't work anymore.You are furious.
''I HATE YOU PARK CHANYEOL!''
Those Words Came out of your mouth faster than lighting.
It feels that you have just stabbed Chanyeol with your words.
You wouldn't care less if people were staring or whispering about you.
Tears flowed out of your eyes.You bit you lip as tried to hide your face.
He grabbed your wrist and a dragged you to an open space just outside Lotte World.
''[Y/N] yah...I'm sorry...I just wanted to bring you to the Amusement Park because I really want you to go to Amusement Parks since you have never go on one before...I thought you would overcome your fear when you sat the Rollercoaster...Jebal...I didn't mean to hurt you like this...You can call me Babo or slap my beautiful face..But I just want to say that..''
-12 Midnight-    (fireworks)
''I love You~'' Chanyeol said as he hugged you tightly.
Your tears flowed out again, this time was because you are happy.
''I love you too Park Chanyeol'' You said to him happily, before giving him a long passionate kiss.

OMIGAD PARK CHANYEOL ;A;