EPILOGUE

My Destiny

:well: :boast: 



Osaka, Japan

2 months after...



"Hyung, you have a call from your sugar lips...ewww" Junsu said after he gave the phone to Jae

"Thanks Su.." his eyes suddenly twinkled...



"Hello Sugar Lips, how is my baby?"

'I'm not ok because I missyou so much. When are you gonna come home?"

'Soon baby..aren't you busy?"

'No, I already finished filming a drama scene. Babe, I wish you were my leading man. There's a lot of kissing scene you know?"

'Oh yeah?" he sarcastically said

'Aigoo...my baby is jealous..Don't worry, this lsugar lips is for babe only..."

"Wow...thanks" he said while rolling his eyes

'But babe, are you sure, aside from promoting and filming a drama there, you didnt have monkey business?

"Noooooo.."he screams

"okay fine, you dont have to scream...I have to go babe...I wish you were here...I love you..."

'I love you back...my sugar lips and If you're felling lonely, read again the message that I send to you...and don't you dare laugh at me again because I told you a million times, it's a joke.So don't take it seriously...whatever I said about mine is untrue"

"But babe, you know I dont take it as a joke? I told you my motto right...To See and Touch is to Believe...so babe, whe are you gonna introduce me to our liitle David?"

Toooot.....tooot...toooot..." the sounds that Dara heard when Jaejoong hanged up on her...again





Jaejoong could'nt believe his luck for having Dara as his girlfriend.. She is perfect for him, although he heard a rumor that the YG family Official Cheater and Cheated ...is starting to pursue Dara again. No way, now that she's mine. I won't let you win again this time...

He sighed as he remember Mr. Shnookums and Sugar Lips exchange of reply..that almost gave Dara a reason to kill him

Flashback...




Dear Mr. Shnookums..



How are you, my future husband? Did you enjoy the food that I send to you and your staff this morning? I hope you will like it because I personally cooked it..

I hope you eat more healthy food coz you look skinner and I'll die If I wont see your Amazing Abs again.. Do you remember what I told you before about my ex-boyfriend for 2 years? Hmppp...I saw him again and I felt relief because I 'm officially free from him. I dont love him anymore..He's a jerk and bastard.



Know what...I have secret to tell you..Dont tell anyone okay? My future boyfriend or rather husband is so lucky,know why? Because I'm still . I'm serious here, dont laugh at me. I think the reason why he cheated on me is because of that reason..Why, I want to give my FUTURE HUSBAND a special gift on our HONEYMOON... 

That cheater ex of mine...How dare he wants me back after what he'd done? Do you know that one night, he force me to make a deed on him. I cried and I cried, but he explain to me that...he just wanted to be sure If OURS were fit enough so he was trying to measure it..



So here I am again...trying to get my luck on you..Can we meet tonight and I'll show you how lucky you are..Promise...you wont regret it....

I LOVE YOU...

From: Sugar Lips


(A/N..Now.. here is Jae's reply)



Dear Sugar Lips...

I go straight to the point...By the way hello and about the food that you sent...it ...your cooking .. So as I was saying, I really appreciate your love for me but...I can't love you back...You know why? I have to tell you a big secret and I hope..you wont tell anybody...



Here it goes...

I can't perform well.. I dont know since where it started.. My previous girlfriends told me that it was ok as long as it's big , but that's the big problem.. My junior is small as well as I'm so lame performing. That's why they always broken up with me... I cant blame then though..

If you are really desperate, I can recommend you my two members but there's no guarantee that they will make you happy and contented. You know Park Yoochun right.. There was a saying that If you have an overexxagarated forehead, it's the same size of yours but..crap..it's a lie...Park Yoochun's member is smaller than mine... I think he was MEDIUM ..so he's out..

Then comes our maknae, I'll tell you, he's worst than us. Have you seen his ? I think all his muscles in his body goes to his which cause his junior to SHRINK.. again he was so out...

I wouldnt dare to recommend you to TOP because I dont wanna get killed by the Bominator.. what the heck, I'm sure he's the one who can make you happy because of his Goliath ...Surely, that Park Bom is such a lucky ...

I still have one more friend and his name is Kim Hyun Joong.. I won't recommend you to him because he's thoughts are always pre -occupied even doing a deed, I heard it from one of hie ex- girlfriend..And i'm not sure about his size so...he's so out...

I'm so sorry Sugar Lips..as much as I want to help you, I just can't..If only Yunho and Changmin are still my friends, I will absolutely reccomend them for you...



That's it....have a great night. I wanna say congratulations to your future LUCKY husband...

More power...bye..






The day after

YG Building

'unnie , we missed you so much" said the former 2NE1 maknaes and Bom

'Aigoo, we always saw each other here" said Dara

"but it's different unnie, you never passed by here in practice room. You go straight to sajangnim's office.."

"Because I dont wanna disturb your practice"

"Or you dont wanna see Kwon jiyong? Unnie, how is Jaejoong oppa?" the former leader said

"he was ok..I talked to him last night and he didnt tell me where he's gonna come back"

"Oh...dont be sad unnie. Maybe, he's coming tonight..because he wan't to suprise you" said the maknae

"It's impossible.."

The girls were still chatting that they didnt notice YG sajangnim enter the room. He was so happy the girls complete.

"Wazzup 2NE1??"

"Sajangnim...."

"I'm so happy you four were together.. Hey, did you congratulate your unnie, her drama has number 1 view in ratings."

'Of course...sajangnim...She's Sandara Park, she's from YG and she's from 2NE1...we are the best" Bom screams

"Oh no... my ears.. Girls after your practice, I want all of you to come at my office, we have an important matters to discuss"

'Yes, sajangnim"





YG Entertainment Main Office

2 PM



"TOP hyung, you promise me that you're gonna help me to get back with her"

'Ahhhh Dragon..impatient are we? And havent you heard the news that Dara and my best friend are already a couple?"

"I dont care...I want her back.. I tried to talk to her but she's avoiding me"

'I have a question, why dont you get back to your Queen of Fish intead? Forgive her, dont you know that you both compliment each other? Both of you were tagged as cheater..."

"I dont care about her anymore..please hyung..I love her..I cant live without her"

"I'll see what I can do, but I wont promise you anything" 

(hahahhaha...you er...I wont help you ...Dara is for Jae only, same with me and Bommie"



"excuse me, guys If you dont wanna listen ,,,get out of here. And I almost forgot, all of us will go to my bar tonight. I'll expect you all...ok"



'But Sajangnim...I think I cant make it tonight"

"Sandara...I said I will take no for an answer"

"but sir..it's important too. In fact, it's precious more than my life"said Dara

'wait is it about the text that you receive just now, andwhy are you crying?" Bom asked

'It was tears of joy...finally"

'Finally what??? Comeon noona spill it" said the Panda baby

"No...I can't...it's too personal"

'He's right Dara, there's no secret inside YG artists remember?" said Seven

"Okay...okay....Kim Jaejoong...my perfect boyfriend with an amazing abs just texted me a while ago ..he said he is now back to Korea"

"And..what did he said?" the respected sajangnim butted

"He said..........." Dara paused





































































 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 







"HE'S GONNA GRANT MY WISH TONIGHT...

HE'S GONNA POPPED MY CHERRY...ISN'T IT AMAZING...GUYS?"