f i v e

S M f a m i l y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior.

 

I was accompanied by SaeAm unnie - an SM Town staff (and she's really pretty) - to my new home near the SM Building and near the dorms of the SM Artists. As soon as I entered my new home, a bit of loneliness flash through me because yeah, I am alone. I miss grandpa... How is he doing anyway? 

"Hyunrim-ssi, call unnie if you got any problem hmm?" Saeam unnie offered kindly.

I nodded and smiled at her, "Nae, thank you, unnie~" 

"Take care, okay? I'll be going now." With a wave she left.

I arranged my things and go straight to bed. I don't know but I just  don't feel like doing anything, I didn't even get to look at the surroundings, I just feel tired. I sighed. The room is cozy which helped me to fall asleep quickly. 

 

I heard a few knocks on the door. Uhhg, too early for visitors. Then the knocks goes on. I checked my wrist watch and it was 8:02 in the morning. I slept so good, I guess. I yawned before going for the door, half awake. 

"Ehh? Amber unnie?" I scratched my eyes a little bit to adjust on the light outside. 

"Yeeeah, it's Amber! Did I woke you up?" Amber unnie asked and I find myself nodding. "Omona! Sorry, Rim-ah!" Amber unnie giggled as she pulled me inside. 

"Anio, it's fine." I jumped up and down to wake myself up and I watch Amber unnie looking around. "Ahh, nae, unnie, where are the other unnies?" 

"Ohh.. they, uhhm, go with their own business because it's our daybreak and I am about to visit Super Junior hyungnim because I have to run an errand for somebody and also summon you!" Amber unnie beamed at me. 

"Ahh you mean, we're going there and meet them?" 

"Yes that's it! So now go and fix yourself up!" 

 

We arrived at someplace different again, and I'm too lost to memorize things and directions. Amber unnie seems to be so familiar with this place so I just followed suit, like a behave kitten. Amber unnie was saying things about them, some little information I could only little catch up, I just nod and nod because she's so talkative. Haha.

"Woops here we are!" There was a big sign on the door: "SUPER JUNIOR" I braced myself up, because something inside me was sure there are SUPER handsome guys behind this door. 

"Ohh, look who's here!" 

"Amber brooo!"

"Wassup, yo!" 

Just then, somebody with a cute bubbly face turned to us, "Sshhh!" He said.

Ohhh. Why? I looked around curiously. Some of the boys are sleeping soundly on their seats with different kinds of funny positions. I laughed because the one with the cute and bubbly face was drawing something in the sleeping (really handsome)  faces of the people. 

We waited for him quietly, while trying to stop our laughter. Amber unnie is so hyped up beside me.

"And that's it!" He said, pleased on what he is seeing right now. "Our Kyuhyun gets to have lots on his face because he's evil." He said, laughing with us. 

I nodded, awkwardly smiling as I felt stares from the corner of my eyes. There are people eating in the kitchen, and I can't help but notice how many "Super Junior" is. 

"Is that...?"

"Oh yeah. That's her."

"She is cute. Sulli is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter