In My T-Shirt

In My T-Shirt

 

Zhou Mi didn’t normally wake up alone in his bed. 
 
On a normal day Zhou Mi would be the first one get up, the first one to shower and dress and make breakfast all before his lover woke up. He didn’t mind, he liked waking up early and looking to his right and see Kui Xian still asleep. Light from the rising run seeping through their curtains and illuminating the younger man’s peaceful expression. Zhou Mi loved seeing Kui Xian sleeping, without the usual scowl perched on his brow or the frown marring his lips. Asleep, Kui Xian looked serene and more vulnerable than ever. His brown curls framed his face lightly and showed up so shockingly against their white sheets that sometimes when Zhou Mi’s eyes opened he wondered if he was looking at an angel.
 
Needless to say, Zhou Mi waking up alone was a surprise.
 
The sheets beside him were still warm, so it couldn’t have been too long since Kui Xian got up. Zhou Mi sat up, looking around the room for any sign of the younger man. Clothes littered the floor and brought back memories of last night, causing a grin to stretch the Chinese man’s lips.
 
Pulling on a pair of sweat pants, Zhou Mi ventured out, checking the bathroom and Kui Xian’s empty office before making his way into the kitchen.
 
Zhou Mi found his lover then, standing in front of the stove. He recognized the smell and smiled. His Kui Xian was making breakfast.
 
Arms wrapped around Kyuhyun’s waist from behind, surprising him so much he almost made the pan on the stove topple over.
 
“, Mi.” Kyuhyun hissed. “I could have burned myself.”
 
Zhou Mi chuckled, kissing Kyuhyun’s neck in apology. “I’m sorry, Kui Xian. I woke up alone and came to find you.”
 
“What? You think I just left?” Kyuhyun scoffed. 
 
“No,” Zhou Mi replied, resting his chin on Kyuhyun’s shoulder to watch him cook, “you just love sleeping so much I wondered what possessed you to get out of bed.”
 
“Maybe I just wanted to cook for once,” he mumbled, his face a little pink.
 
Zhou Mi couldn’t help being amused by Kui Xian’s actions. He’s so cute!
 
Then Zhou Mi noticed something different. Kui Xian was more the type to wear a t-shirt and jeans—or sweat pants at home—since his job didn’t require any certain type of dress code, but Kui Xian wasn’t wearing any of these items. 
 
“Are you… wearing my shirt, Kui Xian?”
 
Kyuhyun paused, glancing down at his apparel, then back to the food in front of him. “I guess. Now move back, I have to get the plates.”
 
Zhou Mi complied, releasing Kyuhyun and watching him get the plates and bowls for the rice. Kyuhyun was acting so nonchalant about wearing his lovers clothes, like he wore his shirts all the time. And only with a pair of boxers, Zhou Mi added in his head.
 
Did Kui Xian where his clothes when he left for work? At times when Zhou Mi didn’t see him. Maybe he wore them because they still had Zhou Mi’s scent on them?
 
A tremor traveled down Zhou Mi’s spine. Kui Xian made his shirt looks ten times better, and it made the man under it look all the more enticing…
 
Zhou Mi shot over to the younger man, snatching the dishes and half-filled bowls out of his hands, and placed them somewhere on the counter.
 
“Mi! What the—”
 
The Chinese man didn’t give him any more time to speak, his lips cutting of Kui Xian’s argument before it began. His fingers came up to deftly unfasten the top buttons on the expensive designer dress shirt, pushing aside the collar to place a quick kiss on Kui Xian’s shoulder.
 
“As much as we both love you wearing my shirt…” Zhou Mi said, voice lower with intention. “I’d rather see you out of it…”
 
Kyuhyun’s face turned a bright scarlet, flustered by Zhou Mi’s sudden attack. “What? It’s just a shirt! And I already made breakfast—”
 
“I’ll eat all of it after, Kui Xian. I promise.” When all the buttons were out of the way, Zhou Mi’s fingers made a light trail down Kyuhyun’s chest, relishing in the shiver he received in turn.
 
Kyuhyun’s reasoning seemed to leave him, his mind already fuzzy from Zhou Mi’s touch. A small whine escaped him when Zhou Mi’s teeth grazed his throat.
 
Zhou Mi pulled back, fingers laced with Kui Xian’s and tugging him back toward the bedroom. Kyuhyun glanced anxiously at the clock on the wall. There was no way they could do this now…
 
“You’ll be late for work,” he warned.  
 
Zhou Mi grinned,  “It wouldn’t be the first time.”
 
It would be all Kui Xian’s fault anyway, wearing his shirt that morning.